User Tag List

First 2533343536374585 Last

Results 341 to 350 of 1291

  1. #341
    Listening Oaky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    6,168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Curzon View Post
    :steam:
    You bastards for calling me goofy, all of you!
    You learn well my friend.

  2. #342
    Was E.laur Laurie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp
    Posts
    6,075

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Ma'am, are you calling me a habitual mental masturbator?
    I'm calling you whacked. INTP was the most whacked I could come up with.

  3. #343
    Senior Member BlahBlahNounBlah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    1,458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    I'm calling you whacked. INTP was the most whacked I could come up with.

    Spoken like a true ESFJ!


    (okay, the randomly calling people ESxJs game has entertained me, but now I'm bored. Later!)
    I have a vagina.


    ENTP . 7w6 sx/sp

  4. #344
    Revelation Lauren Ashley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII
    Posts
    3,067

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Litvyak View Post
    I'll try to explain how your defense looked to me:

    "He's mad, he's mistaking, I'm SO RIGHT, though I didn't give any possible explanation or confutable argument whatsoever, I won't answer cause I'm getting a headache... ahh, thanks for the backup, kitty!"

    I consider this whining and fingerpointing. If you wish to call it otherwise, I won't argue. But this whole thing seemed to be the very antithesis of Se, at least for me. And not a way how an INF would handle opposition. Then again, this may very well be your personal flaw regardless of type or a misperception from my part.
    I love how you're trying to turn this into me fingerpointing. BlackCat and sim were doing that. Get a clue.

    And simulated came and provided basically no evidence either, except that "you don't seem like other INFJs/Ni doms." But the point is, I don't owe simulatedworld or anyone else to explain anything. Especially about myself. And even moreso when they will think what they want regardless of what I say.

    What does Se have to do with this? I'm not convinced you know much of anything about how an INF behaves, and you said as much yourself, so I have nothing to say to that.

  5. #345
    Was E.laur Laurie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp
    Posts
    6,075

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlahBlahNounBlah View Post
    Spoken like a true ESFJ!


    (okay, the randomly calling people ESxJs game has entertained me, but now I'm bored. Later!)
    INFP

  6. #346
    No Cigar Litvyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,787

    Default

    Lauren: You really don't see yourself spitting your anger all around the place in your fifth comment after saying that you'll stop? If I wouldn't see any of your messages, only these few, I would guess you're a very intelligent girl in prepuberty who has some issues.

    As for 'Fe' (EDIT):

    Fe [...] creates harmonious interactions through polite, considerate, and appropriate behavior.
    Err...

  7. #347
    Revelation Lauren Ashley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII
    Posts
    3,067

    Default

    ^I knew the ad hominems would come eventually (this forum loves them, apparently). Thanks. For your opinion mostly, because I hadn't read much of your posts before and had no idea how you discuss things. Now I know.

  8. #348
    No Cigar Litvyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,787

    Default



    Yup, that's exactly it. Arguments go unnoticed, everything else torn to pieces like an angry bull. Keep in mind that angry bulls are pathetically easy to defeat in every debate.

    Thanks for hearing me out, have a nice day.

  9. #349
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Litvyak View Post

    As for 'Se':
    Se [...] creates harmonious interactions through polite, considerate, and appropriate behavior.
    Someone has been consuming far too much alcohol if they think Se is about "polite and appropriate behavior."
    I can just hear Peyton Manning now . . . "Excuse me my dear fella, but please don't let me be impolite to you while I throw this football into the end zone."
    The future is for the unafraid.

  10. #350
    Revelation Lauren Ashley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII
    Posts
    3,067

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Litvyak View Post


    Yup, that's exactly it. Arguments go unnoticed, everything else torn to pieces like an angry bull. Keep in mind that angry bulls are pathetically easy to defeat in every debate.

    Thanks for hearing me out, have a nice day.
    Where's your argument? Debate? You started right off saying I am fingerpointing and a bunch of other BS and you call that an argument? Just what kind of response do you expect to get when you come out swinging with unforeseen accusations? I guess that is an argument in the land of TypologyCentral.

    You sir, are full of it.

Similar Threads

  1. [MBTItm] What type is the one most taken advantage of?
    By PeaceBaby in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 02-09-2009, 05:49 PM
  2. [MBTItm] What type is the most likely to make a "What type is the most likely" thread?
    By Mort Belfry in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-28-2008, 01:32 PM
  3. What type is the chaos ?
    By entropie in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-08-2008, 08:25 PM
  4. No more " What type is the..." threads
    By Thursday in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-28-2008, 03:37 PM
  5. What type is the most pedantic?
    By Kiddo in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 10-24-2007, 02:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO