Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    a guess is a guess, and it hasn't changed btw
    Since you're so obsessed with labels and I don't even know you one bit, here's something for you:

Si-LSE 3w2 sp

Si-LSE because you're aristocratic (among other things) -- the rampant use of stereotypes as basis of your typings is a blaring indicator.

Quote Originally Posted by wikisocion
    Sensory subtype (The Technologist)

Victor Gulenko
    Feels at home in the intermediate fields of production – in trade or management. Is less inquisitive than the logical subtype; Is very sociable, emotional, gregarious. Frequently hospitable; loves comfort and cosiness, and likes to spend leisure time in nature. Easily manages the responsibilities of a technical director or manager.

Meged/Ovcharov
    The sensory subtype is characterized by a differentiation between their internal stability and working capacity. Internally unstable, they are likewise extremely vigorous and cannot relax without business affairs as they do not like wasting time in vain. Interested in new technologies within the professional sphere and able to adapt these to serve their needs. Possess a sense of humor. Their speech is abrupt and emotional; their smile is somewhat tense. Pulls together distance in dialogue through hospitable, friendly gestures – embraces and light touches. Briskly conducts conversation and/or jokes. An aesthete with a taste for gourmet, they love original dishes and beautiful, expensive objects of quality. Are able to relieve pressures by sitting at a table with friends but rarely allow themselves the rest to themselves that they need. Have a tendency to corpulence, their movements are gusty, sharp, quick and impulsive; often embody a restless demeanor.

Sexual behavior
    Internally sentimental but speak about feelings in witty/joking form. Touchy, jealous and distrustful, are prone to exaggerations; emotional and energetic. Erotically are initiative taking and sexual. Greatly value pleasant sensations of any kind: tasty food, comfort, convenience, aesthetics, good manners; show diplomacy in their social interaction. They value friendship and love and are always prepared to help when needed. Require a moderately coquettish, romantic partner, whom willingly responds to their erotic initiatives; someone modest, reliable, restrained and emotionally diverse.
    http://wikisocion.org/en/index.php?title=LSE

3w2 because you seem like an attention whore with your bazillion type me threads and how you carry yourself as a str8 acting gay.

"Karma is a cunt and 2 waffles -- that shit burns your soul and your mouth." - bionic
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Uwace View Post
    Since you're so obsessed with labels and I don't even know you one bit, here's something for you:
    Si-LSE 3w2 sp
    Si-LSE because you're aristocratic (among other things) -- the rampant use of stereotypes as basis of your typings is a blaring indicator.
    http://wikisocion.org/en/index.php?title=LSE
    3w2 because you seem like an attention whore with your bazillion type me threads
    "Karma is a cunt and 2 waffles -- that shit burns your soul and your mouth." - bionic
    - I disagree with your analysis of 3, but I can at least understand where you're coming from with that (7s and 3s look a lot alike). w2 on the other hand? absolutely nothing about me is 2
    - a guess =/= stereotypes, judgements or labels. you clearly lack understanding of the N function in general if you think drawing any kinds of hypothesis or general trends/patterns is stereotyping.
    - you seem to have taken my post a little personally, it's simply a guess. whether that guess is correct or not doesn't make you a worse/better person. typology is ideally an impersonal subject. I for instance strongly disagree with you typing me as a 3w2, but I'm certainly not offended by it.

and how you carry yourself as a str8 acting gay.
    this comment on the other hand is out of line. the fact that I don't wear my hair in grotesque styles, were tight pink shirts, talk like a high school girl and masturbate to obscene depictions of homo erotica does not mean I am deliberately trying to act straight. the implications of this quote are much more judgmental than anything you have accused me of.
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

sick
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

ISFP
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

ThatGirl

ISTP

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

TG

ThatGirl

That's cheating!

ISFJ.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Type 8, or maybe Type 1 since you are so concerned about MacGuff playing by the rules