User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Ragingkatsuki View Post
    - I don't like sleeping in the dark because I'm afraid of my imagination
    This is why I can't watch scary films and why I can't sleep without a comedy running on the computer. And I can't sleep without a night light. Well, I probably can fall asleep if I'm really tired. But I'll always wake up in the middle of the night due to some mental stress because I knew I fell asleep with the lights turned off. When I wake up I immediately hit the lights and turn the computer on and start a film. Otherwise, I'll seriously freak myself out. One time I saw heads floating, creatures sitting in my chair, huge spiders on my walls, the air moving..

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

- I can't be alone in a quiet room. I need to have voices around me. I need to hear people talking. When I get home, the first thing that I do is to either turn on the TV or start a film on my computer. Sometimes both. I don't know why I'm scared of silence when I'm alone.

When I was little, after my mom put me to bed at night and went down to hang out with my dad in the kitchen, drinking wine and talking. I always crawled out of my bed, went down to the kitchen and sleep under the kitchen table. I needed to hear their voices to sense their presence. It made me feel safe and not alone.

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    When talking about that which means the most to me, I cry at the drop of a hat. Generally has to be love, or justice, or some such thing.
    Me too Personal value questions have a tendency to make me get really teary and shy.
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I've been having the craziest most fucked up dreams, so crazy, in fact, that despite that y'all are internet strangers, I'd be waaaaaay too embarrassed to reveal the content of these dreams, which have been sexual, deviant, and bizarre to the max.

One in particular continues to haunt me, so frackin' weird/gross!!!

`
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by poppy View Post
    Me too Personal value questions have a tendency to make me get really teary and shy.
    Part of me loves that passion though.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Regarding that jumping urge: I have talked to a number of people who also identify. I also sometimes see a table in a public place, perfectly set and must restrain the urge to use the plates as frisbees. Or I am walking down a stairwell and have to fight the urge to drop my very expensive violin down it or smash it against a wall! My sister said she even had weird thoughts like that about her children from time to time. It's scary because you so don't want to do it that you think something might make you in spite of yourself. I think there is a name for this, but I can't remember what it's called.

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by SillySapienne View Post
    I've been having the craziest most fucked up dreams, so crazy, in fact, that despite that y'all are internet strangers, I'd be waaaaaay too embarrassed to reveal the content of these dreams, which have been sexual, deviant, and bizarre to the max.

One in particular continues to haunt me, so frackin' weird/gross!!!

I have dreams where I'm in a horror movie, and I walk up to the guy killing everyone and shoot him in the head.

I then say "Ok nothing to be afraid of, movie over."

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    Regarding that jumping urge: I have talked to a number of people who also identify. I also sometimes see a table in a public place, perfectly set and must restrain the urge to use the plates as frisbees. Or I am walking down a stairwell and have to fight the urge to drop my very expensive violin down it or smash it against a wall! My sister said she even had weird thoughts like that about her children from time to time. It's scary because you so don't want to do it that you think something might make you in spite of yourself. I think there is a name for this, but I can't remember what it's called.
    You're so afraid of the outcome, that the urge manifests itself as a way of reinforcing the efforts you put into keeping the outcome from occurring.

MBTI
    INTJ

I shot a man in Reno... just to watch him die.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    I have dreams where I'm in a horror movie, and I walk up to the guy killing everyone and shoot him in the head.
    I've had dreams where someone was attempting to rape my mother and I've killed them in a variety of ways, such dreams are horrifying yet relieving.

Very paladin like.

`
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles