User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Dang I wish I would have seen this before you said people could heckle you. HSM crying is so totally awesome! :heckle:

I'm not sure I have any good confessions.

I have two facebooks, one for online weirdos and one for offline weirdos. The strange thing is that I added the college friends I actually like as online weirdos.

I don't know if my family knows how much I've changed in the last 10 years.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by EnFpFer View Post
    My confession: I have conversations with myself.
    Who leads?
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by EnFpFer View Post
    Ouch, but you know, there are girls who would happily make that fantasy a reality for you.
    Yeah I know I went to one of them 'establishments' once and told them what I wanted. Just as it was about to start I realised I couldn't go through with it and ended burning the building down

Raised the countries threat level from low to moderate which slowed the trains down which in turn almost made me late for work, so I feel some regret about it I suppose :confused:

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

- Nothing scares me as much as failing to realize my potential.
    - I am still deeply scarred from everytime a girl has rejected me.
    - I'm a fool who likes to rush in.
    - I'm waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more sensitive than I seem.
    - I'm constantly afraid of being seen as a bad person by others.
    - I have issues with being good enough (for myself and others).

More to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post
    I have an inner obsession dealing with jumping off things (i.e. if I am walking in the mall, I have the uncontrollable desire and fear to jump from the higher levels)

^^^
    That is a big one
    I have this too. I once visited the Grand Canyon and when I got near the edge I had an almost uncontrollable urge to jump off. I was so shaken that I had to step back at least 10 feet from the edge because I was afraid I would actually do it. It makes me anxious just to think about the incident and type it here. This sounds like something identifiable that would have a name, but if it does I haven't heard of it.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    ENFP

- I have a genuine fear of emotions... Well negative ones anyways... (despite being an F )
    - I am CRAP at flirting with people which is horrible because due to my personna they always expect me to take the lead
    - I fall in love with people at the drop of a hat, but then try to deny it
    - I hate heights... not due to a fear of falling but due to a fear of jumping
    - I have an addictive personality
    - I have very bad hypochondria
    - I talk to dead people HAHAHAHA well kind of ....
    - I am a little crazy and not all in a good way...
    OK what else do you want from me OP.... Blood....

*runs away*
    ... couldn't drag me away

eljko Ranatovic: argus
    eljko Ranatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    eljko Ranatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

When talking about that which means the most to me, I cry at the drop of a hat. Generally has to be love, or justice, or some such thing.

A woman's decision to attach value to me has (for a long time) been a predicate for me attaching value to myself. If all these other people have someone, what's so wrong with me that I don't.

I take it as a personal attack when a girl does not reciprocate my feelings.

Its taken me a long time to like who I see in the mirror.

I'm (very) scared of being alone.

more to come.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    I have this too. I once visited the Grand Canyon and when I got near the edge I had an almost uncontrollable urge to jump off. I was so shaken that I had to step back at least 10 feet from the edge because I was afraid I would actually do it. It makes me anxious just to think about the incident and type it here. This sounds like something identifiable that would have a name, but if it does I haven't heard of it.
    It's actually identifiable and a known reaction in literature (might even be related to Freud's "death drive" a bit). I am not afraid of heights at all, I like to get into precarious spots, but I've felt the urge sometimes as well... I think it's a way to resolve anxiety from fear of falling, basically you resolve the anxiety by jumping and bringing closure.

acrophobia
    Excessive fear of heights, elevators, climbing ladders, pinnacles, etc.; fear of sharp points.
    This is one of the most common phobias in the general population.
    People who have acrophobia are afraid of being on high floors of buildings or on the tops of hills or mountains. They often feel anxious when they approach the edge of bridges, rooftops, stairwells, and railings. Sometimes individuals fear and feel an uncontrollable urge to jump. They may have fantasies and physical sensations of falling even when standing on firm ground.
    Those fears of being in elevators or on escalators, balconies, and stairways are probably related to the fear of heights; as is the fear of flying or falling.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

- I don't like sleeping in the dark because I'm afraid of my imagination
    - I have a large fear of insects
    - I have a large fear of blood
    - I get very irritated when people knock on my door and I'm sometimes inclined not to answer it at all.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

I thought everyone wanted to jump off of high stuff, due to talking about it with other people and hearing the same thing. I just recently talked to a few people who said they didnt feel that way and it really surprised me. I'm not afraid of heights.

- The first guy I had a crush on (elementary school) had such an effect on the type of guys I like that some of my current friends could tell you his name.

- I automatically like people so much that I've gotten to the point that I don't like anyone since I ended up finding out that everyone wants something from you.

- I still don't understand the difference between beautiful and attractive and hot.