- Blue, pin-stripe pants.
- Gray sweater, and a tan sweater.
- One of those tight, white shirts like the gay dude has at work. (I'll pick that up in the fall.)
- Black dress shoes.
- A black belt with a flat, square buckle . . . like the gay dude at work.
- A blue plaid, V-neck, thin sweater.
- Batteries for my watches. (forgot. I knew I should have printed this damn list.)
- A Caps seventies-style jogging jacket. (ordered online this morning.)
- Something for my wife . . . maybe. (That was actually a joke. Although I did go into the bra store with her, so that's good enough.)
Plus, I picked up two more sweaters (cashmere on sale!? What do you expect me to do? I didn't have a choice!), a deep brown dress shirt with pin stripes from the Calvin Klein store, and a pack of batteries for the Wii.
"The only time I'm wrong is when I'm questioning myself."