User Tag List

brainheart

Default Realization finds you in a drunken airport

Those aha moments Ni-types speak of:

This whole personality type thing has been a total waste of my time. I could have finished my novel by now. I could have written several songs and become kick ass on the guitar. I could have finished all three of my piano books. I could have completed an oil painting. I could be talking to people I actually know. I could be thinking about shit other than 'does he use Fi or Fe?'

Total worthless time suck, although there's been decent conversations, too. Not to bag or anything...

Have fun, kiddies! Try stepping outside and frolicking to Beethoven's Pastoral Symphony!

(Didn't know where else to post this.)

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

How much did the airport have to drink?
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

I WANNA LEAVE TOO!!!!!

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

I'm not really here for the type stuff, anymore. I just get involved in the general discussion and like a number of the people here.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Did she mean a drunk in an airport ... Why the hate???

Got to pass the time somehow .. Lol .. Only so many times you can walk outside into the cage to have a cigarette ..
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    SEXY

I Figured out that MBTI is a timewaster long ago. But then again, you could be painting an oil painting while thinking: "I wish I knew a little more about people's motivations and character!" Which is, in essence, the same thing.
    (removed)