Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

And I am puzzled as to why Wal-Mart shoppers are "uneducated."

(I only go there occasionally to buy games or movies because it's within walking distance, but still...)

MBTI
    yupp

I hate sugar coating, I'm sorry but by 18 you should be able to take criticism without getting bent out of shape and thinking the person a.)hates you b.)thinks you're stupid or c.)thinks you're worthless. Because I don't think that for anyone ok so some of the things they do is pretty idiotic, but really. I do idiotic things aswell. Or if you don't like some work they did, I'm sorry but if I don't like something don't take it personally I'm just one person, and you could be having a bad day or I could. And believe me that sucky sculpture,performace, etc does not decide how I feel about you as a person.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I hate sugar coating, I'm sorry but by 18 you should be able to take criticism without getting bent out of shape and thinking the person a.)hates you b.)thinks you're stupid or c.)thinks you're worthless. Because I don't think that for anyone ok so some of the things they do is pretty idiotic, but really. I do idiotic things as well. Or if you don't like some work they did, I'm sorry but if I don't like something don't take it personally I'm just one person, and you could be having a bad day or I could. And believe me that sucky sculpture,performance, etc does not decide how I feel about you as a person.
    Bhahahah. 18? Try 38. If she didn't look so much like my mom I'd swear they left my real sister at the hospital.

This signature left intentionally blank.

Really.

Quote Originally Posted by JivinJeffJones View Post
    I've always thought this would make a great non-violent form of torture. Repeated exposure to a certain dish followed by induced nausea until conditioned nausea ensues from any exposure to that dish.

"Still don't want to talk, Mr Bond? Today we will destroy your ability to ever drink martinis again. Tomorrow, apples. The day after that, I think we will delete chocolate from your life. If you don't give us what we want, you will soon be eating porridge for breakfast lunch and tea."
    :yim_rolling_on_the_

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Okay, I guess I'm pretentious in a way.

When I see people wearing name brand shoes, I think to myself, "Name brands are for people without the sense to shop at Payless."

(Oh, and I also get jealous when people I know in person have a more powerful computer than I.)

MBTI
    INxJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILI

When I think that someone's being an attention whore, I feel obliged to point it out, even if I don't necessarily care that they are. I suppose that's pretentious, and holier-than-thou, in a way.
    Not really.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    And I am puzzled as to why Wal-Mart shoppers are "uneducated."

(I only go there occasionally to buy games or movies because it's within walking distance, but still...)
    Well, I do only have the BA.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Actually, it was Wolf who said it:

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    Same here, and refuse to eat at McDonald's.

In fact, I won't shop at any mid-level or below variety store. Walmart is for the uneducated, unwashed, multitudes.
    I just would like the reasoning behind the uneducated statement. Because the whole dilemma against Wal-Mart seems to be merely counter-culture fighting-for-the-underdog pretense. I'd just like to see if there's anything more to it than that.

Personally, I go to places because they have what I want. I don't care about their business practices, because that's not my concern.

I don't eat at McDonald's, either (partly because I used to work there), but I do enjoy Burger King and maybe Wendy's when their fries are cooked.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    Actually, it was Wolf who said it:

I just would like the reasoning behind the uneducated statement. Because the whole dilemma against Wal-Mart seems to be merely counter-culture fighting-for-the-underdog pretense. I'd just like to see if there's anything more to it than that.

Personally, I go to places because they have what I want. I don't care about their business practices, because that's not my concern.

I don't eat at McDonald's, either (partly because I used to work there), but I do enjoy Burger King and maybe Wendy's when their fries are cooked.
    I remembered that Wolf said it. And you've hit the nail on the head, IMO: the whole "counter-culture fighting-for-the-underdog" thing is just a cover for snobbery. Don't make me shop with poor people, mommy!
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    I remembered that Wolf said it. And you've hit the nail on the head, IMO: the whole "counter-culture fighting-for-the-underdog" thing is just a cover for snobbery. Don't make me shop with poor people, mommy!
    Thank you for agreeing with me!