User Tag List

First 678910 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I like making it from scratch, I never do I as never have the ingredients for it.
    you never have flour, cheese, milk, butter and pasta??

Or is there some secret 'other' recipe I don't know about??
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post

I don't have flour or pasta, I have the rest though. I have to walk everywhere as I don't have a car . I could buy the ingredients next time I'm at the store but I never think of that besides I'm not the type to eat it every meal.

GirlAmerica

Honestly, I dont give a darn what people think of me unless they matter to me and I respect them.
    If I do respect them and they mean that much to me it involves letting them know the genuine me........thus I have no use for this word.

And onions, and dry mustard, and ancho chile powder, and three kinds of cheese, and Panko bread crumbs, and...wait, that's just my version

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by FMWarner View Post
    And onions, and dry mustard, and ancho chile powder, and three kinds of cheese, and Panko bread crumbs, and...wait, that's just my version
    Ah yeah, I remember the mustard 'New York' version as it's known in Europe. Trouble is, the first night that I cooked it, that was also the night that I barfed majorly due to some viral illness, so for me the taste of it is ever linked to barfness.
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

Ah yeah, I remember the mustard 'New York' version as it's known in Europe. Trouble is, the first night that I cooked it, that was also the night that I barfed majorly due to some viral illness, so for me the taste of it is ever linked to barfness.
    Oh, that's awful. I have one friend that can never eat shrimp again and another that can never eat ravioli again for that reason.

MBTI
    INFP

Oh, that's awful. I have one friend that can never eat shrimp again and another that can never eat ravioli again for that reason.
    I've always thought this would make a great non-violent form of torture. Repeated exposure to a certain dish followed by induced nausea until conditioned nausea ensues from any exposure to that dish.

"Still don't want to talk, Mr Bond? Today we will destroy your ability to ever drink martinis again. Tomorrow, apples. The day after that, I think we will delete chocolate from your life. If you don't give us what we want, you will soon be eating porridge for breakfast lunch and tea."
    Last edited by JivinJeffJones; 11-23-2007 at 08:51 AM.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by JivinJeffJones View Post
    I've always thought this would make a great non-violent form of torture. Repeated exposure to a certain dish followed by induced nausea until conditioned nausea ensues from any exposure to that dish.

"Still don't want to talk, Mr Bond? Today we will destroy your ability to ever drink martinis again. Tomorrow, apples. The day after that, I think we will delete chocolate from you life. If you don't give us what we want, you will soon be eating porridge for breakfast lunch and tea."
    That is awesome.

Pretentious. I refer to Quantum Physics on occasion despite knowing that such is outside of most people's comprehension-though I do find it interesting.

I also have forced myself to beat video games on the hardest difficulty or otherwise made such more challenging for myself partly for bragging rights.
    We are not poets
    We have no right to make amendments

1) I own a lot of books. I intend to read them, really.
    2) I hate making mistakes, even though I make plenty of them.
    3) I like think I can concentrate or work continually for long periods of time, like I did when I was in my early twenties.
    4) I pretend that I don't need to take care of my health.
    5) I fool myself into thinking, I am actually committed to reaching goals I am not committed to reaching.
    6) I try to appear calm in most circumstances, even though I am anxious even about simply having the right to be where I am.
    7) I try to "achieve" a lot of things. thinking the next accomplishment will somehow show why I was made.
    8) I dismiss thing as being melodramatic mainly so that I don't get sucked into it myself.

Accept the past. Live for the present. Look forward to the future.
    Robot Fusion
    "As our island of knowledge grows, so does the shore of our ignorance." John Wheeler
    "[A] scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy." Richard Feynman
    "[P]etabytes of [] data is not the same thing as understanding emergent mechanisms and structures." Jim Crutchfield

MBTI
    INTJ

Thank God it's not just me! Of of all my popular culture likes and dislikes, this is the one where I never found a kindred soul.

Well, maybe also intensely disliking Radiohead.
    My god, we need to form a club or something.

This signature left intentionally blank.

Really.