123 Last

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Default Typewatching by Elbows

Typewatching by elbows. It's real, it works, it's scienz!

ISTJ: Always has elbows covered, due to a need for propriety. usually angular. Will develop a rigid classification system for elbows. Serial killer ISTJs will file elbow parts in the appropriate bin.

ISFJ: Covers elbows as well, except in more gay colors or "kitten" designs rather than drab winter hues. Makes sure one's children know how to properly and respectfully treat elbows.

ESTJ: Wears large spikes on elbows, to gut people in their way.

ENTJ: Wears large poisoned spikes on elbows, just to be sure that death occurs.

ESFP: Elbows move energetically, just like the ESFP is constantly moving moving moving... whether on the dance floor, in bed getting wild, or jumping off the neighbor's roof in order to film a cool stunt for Jackass.

ENFP: Like the ESFP, except there's more chance the footage will be used to aggressively promote world peace or for some artsy-fartsy college project.

INTP: Elbows are not seen because they are hidden behind the INTP's computer monitor or stack of library books. INTP will be able to discuss elbows of alien races from any sci-fi TV series ever shown.

INFP: Elbows are gaily decorated in flowing ribbon and occasionally the bizarre yarn ornament, flitting around the room. (If people complain, the INFP will openly apologize while inwardly experiencing deep resentment -- elbows will flush red in indignation.) Exception: OrangeAppled

INFJ: Elbows are never placed on the table. Elbows are also used to jab people in the gut or under the chin if people get within the minimally accepted body space. No one else knows the secrets of the INFJ's elbows.

INTJ: Elbows can be used to take over the world. (I can't imagine how, but if it's possible, they will find a way to do it -- think "Sorcerer's Apprentice" but with elbows, not brooms -- "It lives, it lives -- mua ha ha ha!")

ENTP: "1001 uses for an attached elbow" is the book the ENTP could write, except for the fact that ENTPs never finish writing anything.

ESTP: "1001 uses for an attached elbow" is the book the ESTP could sell, if they can con someone else to write it for them (perhaps an OCD ENTP?)

ENFJ: Elbows are generally more flattened, as their arms are around someone. Will nurture children to march to the beat of their own elbows.

ISTP: Elbows have blood on them. (Whose, it's hard to tell; ISTP will be indifferent or oblivious.)

ISFP: Elbows are usually covered by happy doggie drool or axle grease. The only rule here is that there are no rules about elbows.

ESFJ: Elbows are always in movement, because there's always work to be done! Elbows that are improper will be soundly slapped but still accepted.

Additions, alterations, observations permitted.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

ESTP?

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    INFJ:No one else knows the secrets of the INFJ's elbows.
    Now that is the truth

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana.
    ~ Groucho Marx

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I never apologize for my ribbons!! :steam:

Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    I

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    ISTJ: Always has elbows covered, due to a need for propriety. usually angular. Will develop a rigid classification system for elbows. Serial killer ISTJs will file elbow parts in the appropriate bin.
    Typical...

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    Typical...
    Criticism from an ISTJ, with no suggestions for an improvement?
    Typical.

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILI

That's fun, and probably true a good amount of the time.
    Here's another INTP:

INTP: If elbows are visible, they'll be on the table/desk. They probably don't even know it, but they're there. They just don't pay attention to these kinds of things until they get older...
    I 96% N 93% T 75% P 63% 5w4 sp/sx/so ILI
    Ti>Ne>Te>Ni>Si>Fi>Se>Fe
    I'm interested in what you percieve me to be. Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    <BIG ELBOW>ESTP?
    I don't know... but I'm simultaneously terrified and sorta swoony....