User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    yupp

I never said I was upset about it. I just said I thought it was stupid, and that their's no point to it. I get upset about very little in the world.

And I still can't stand most people my age, but I can't stand most people in general.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    INTj

Hmm where was that thing about pedantry?? I think I've found some contestants!!

Isn't it time for a colourful metaphor?

MBTI
    Infx

Oh oh! This is one of my favorite stories.

Once at work I saw this lady with someone's face tattooed on her thigh. I was sitting there pondering if it was a celebrity or something, but then I saw her walk by again with (presumably) her husband.. and it was him! She had this dude's FACE tattooed. HOLY CRAP.

White trash at it's finest.
    Forming characters! Whose? Our own or others? Both. And in that momentous fact lies the peril and responsibility of our existence. - Elihu Burritt

Member of the Maverick's Biker Club - Now crashing through walls instead of just..walking into them.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5x/o

At least they are gracious enough to stay together. Imagine how much longer you would have had to ponder which celebrity it was. And maybe whether you're disappointed or relieved that you don't know non-existent celebrity.

*Shrug* Maybe they just like orange. A lot of people do throw around the "express" themselves explanation. On one hand, I'm lazy- and recognize that hair color isn't the most accurate indicator of... anything. On the other hand, I'm lazy and hair color helps me remember people. And it sometimes leaves me in awe of the dedication someone might spend on their hair (like patterns). And sometimes it's just entertaining (in high school, I knew a guy who was "deep" and preyed upon the "deep" girl type and changed his hair cut/color every other week- or, more accurately, every time he got a new girlfriend).

MBTI
    yupp

Fine I don't mind weird hair color, but I don't see it as self expression just say, you like the color. I'm probably in the minority as I have never dyed my hair. I don't see the point I like my hair color