User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Thread: The INFJ Mafia

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Oh, they're just covers for the entps who really rule to universe from behind the scene.

They're like innocent fluffy snowflakes if you want to go for relative terms.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

I'm in. I'm pretty talented in the innocent and harmless look too.
    Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    Oh, they're just covers for the entps who really rule to universe from behind the scene.

They're like innocent fluffy snowflakes if you want to go for relative terms.
    Yeah, it's a great disguise.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbows View Post
    YOU WILL SCEPTER
    Fix'd

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Oh but my fine friend Sarcasticus, by putting you in charge of the guardhouse, we are killing two birds with one stone - slow death on your part, suicide on theirs and then we get everyone's cash after their early demise. Muh ha ha ha ha!!!! Now, what could we do to Thor (I mean Halla) and the other SPs?....I know - the NFs can offer for the SPs to "test" their new forms of depression medication (those SPs wouldn't pass up an opportunity to try something no one else knows the effects of) and therefore render them helpless zombies at our command. Otherwise we'll just have a gigantic round of truth or dare which will accomplish our purposes just as effectively.

Eck - we want everyone (including ENTPs) to think that they run the world. However, have you noticed that behind every self-respecting ENTP lurks an innocent looking INFJ? Coincidence? I think not.

Now Dona G - How do you propose that we take over the channels? You might be right. Take over the most mundane areas first and before everyone even realizes it, we own it all (yes folks, even the sexuality sub-forum!). This is why we need you as our strategist. (Good naming too, by the way).

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    Mm

This sounds good, obviously Glory Bananas Lombardi and Fidelly Bright Eyes Bambino have done this before. Experience helps. Before we continue we must first deal with traitors, i.e. those stupid infj's who decide that evil is morally wrong or something. My suggestion is re-education camps, but I think someone may have a more elegant solution. Secondly we need to deal with the other NF's. My short term solution is to start a fake "Save the Children" organization and get the NF's to donate their money. Then with that capital we can start our other schemes. Long-term I am not sure if we even have to deal with them...idealism isn't always productive...they may want to get rid of us, but will not do so? Just in case we should think of an appropriate answer.
    Love wouldn't exist without loneliness to inspire it.

Peach yogurt is made of love. And gnome kidneys. - Domino

I can cope and will cope without polluting my lungs. - Saslou

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    Eck - we want everyone (including ENTPs) to think that they run the world. However, have you noticed that behind every self-respecting ENTP lurks an innocent looking INFJ? Coincidence? I think not.
    That was adorable :rolli:
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Keps Mnemnosyne View Post
    This sounds good, obviously Glory Bananas Lombardi and Fidelly Bright Eyes Bambino have done this before. Experience helps. Before we continue we must first deal with traitors, i.e. those stupid infj's who decide that evil is morally wrong or something. My suggestion is re-education camps, but I think someone may have a more elegant solution. Secondly we need to deal with the other NF's. My short term solution is to start a fake "Save the Children" organization and get the NF's to donate their money. Then with that capital we can start our other schemes. Long-term I am not sure if we even have to deal with them...idealism isn't always productive...they may want to get rid of us, but will not do so? Just in case we should think of an appropriate answer.
    Then the NFs will have to rally into a concentration of pure love in front of D.C., forcing the government to produce large quantities of money en masse; thereby reducing the value of your dollar to a mere half cent. Consequentially, all of the NTs will have to burn their currency to survive those long winter nights, while the NFs remain snug in their bundles of powerful affection for one another.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    Mm

Okay we are going to have deal with the NF's, as I am not concentrating into a bundle of love with other NF's. Or maybe not...when they come to D.C. let them take it, we'll move the capital to Hawaii or some other place warm.
    Love wouldn't exist without loneliness to inspire it.

Peach yogurt is made of love. And gnome kidneys. - Domino

I can cope and will cope without polluting my lungs. - Saslou

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Tater View Post
    Fix'd

I must say this is awesome.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    Oh but my fine friend Sarcasticus, by putting you in charge of the guardhouse, we are killing two birds with one stone - slow death on your part, suicide on theirs and then we get everyone's cash after their early demise. Muh ha ha ha ha!!!!
    Pfft. I don't have any cash. I'm an ENTP. We spend it all on shiny objects. And those malevolent INFJ women . . .