User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 43

Thread: The INFJ Mafia

  1. #21
    The Memes Justify the End EcK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    738
    Socionics
    ILE None
    Posts
    7,265

    Default

    Oh, they're just covers for the entps who really rule to universe from behind the scene.

    They're like innocent fluffy snowflakes if you want to go for relative terms.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

    Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

    “I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

    "Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    761

    Default

    I'm in. I'm pretty talented in the innocent and harmless look too.
    Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    Oh, they're just covers for the entps who really rule to universe from behind the scene.

    They're like innocent fluffy snowflakes if you want to go for relative terms.
    Yeah, it's a great disguise.

  3. #23
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbows View Post
    YOU WILL SCEPTER
    Fix'd


  4. #24
    Iron Maiden fidelia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx
    Posts
    11,134

    Default

    Oh but my fine friend Sarcasticus, by putting you in charge of the guardhouse, we are killing two birds with one stone - slow death on your part, suicide on theirs and then we get everyone's cash after their early demise. Muh ha ha ha ha!!!! Now, what could we do to Thor (I mean Halla) and the other SPs?....I know - the NFs can offer for the SPs to "test" their new forms of depression medication (those SPs wouldn't pass up an opportunity to try something no one else knows the effects of) and therefore render them helpless zombies at our command. Otherwise we'll just have a gigantic round of truth or dare which will accomplish our purposes just as effectively.

    Eck - we want everyone (including ENTPs) to think that they run the world. However, have you noticed that behind every self-respecting ENTP lurks an innocent looking INFJ? Coincidence? I think not.

    Now Dona G - How do you propose that we take over the channels? You might be right. Take over the most mundane areas first and before everyone even realizes it, we own it all (yes folks, even the sexuality sub-forum!). This is why we need you as our strategist. (Good naming too, by the way).

  5. #25
    Senior Member Keps Mnemnosyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    Mm
    Posts
    400

    Default

    This sounds good, obviously Glory Bananas Lombardi and Fidelly Bright Eyes Bambino have done this before. Experience helps. Before we continue we must first deal with traitors, i.e. those stupid infj's who decide that evil is morally wrong or something. My suggestion is re-education camps, but I think someone may have a more elegant solution. Secondly we need to deal with the other NF's. My short term solution is to start a fake "Save the Children" organization and get the NF's to donate their money. Then with that capital we can start our other schemes. Long-term I am not sure if we even have to deal with them...idealism isn't always productive...they may want to get rid of us, but will not do so? Just in case we should think of an appropriate answer.
    Love wouldn't exist without loneliness to inspire it.

    Peach yogurt is made of love. And gnome kidneys. - Domino

    I can cope and will cope without polluting my lungs. - Saslou

  6. #26
    The Memes Justify the End EcK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    738
    Socionics
    ILE None
    Posts
    7,265

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    Eck - we want everyone (including ENTPs) to think that they run the world. However, have you noticed that behind every self-respecting ENTP lurks an innocent looking INFJ? Coincidence? I think not.
    That was adorable :rolli:
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

    Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

    “I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

    "Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

  7. #27
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Keps Mnemnosyne View Post
    This sounds good, obviously Glory Bananas Lombardi and Fidelly Bright Eyes Bambino have done this before. Experience helps. Before we continue we must first deal with traitors, i.e. those stupid infj's who decide that evil is morally wrong or something. My suggestion is re-education camps, but I think someone may have a more elegant solution. Secondly we need to deal with the other NF's. My short term solution is to start a fake "Save the Children" organization and get the NF's to donate their money. Then with that capital we can start our other schemes. Long-term I am not sure if we even have to deal with them...idealism isn't always productive...they may want to get rid of us, but will not do so? Just in case we should think of an appropriate answer.
    Then the NFs will have to rally into a concentration of pure love in front of D.C., forcing the government to produce large quantities of money en masse; thereby reducing the value of your dollar to a mere half cent. Consequentially, all of the NTs will have to burn their currency to survive those long winter nights, while the NFs remain snug in their bundles of powerful affection for one another.

  8. #28
    Senior Member Keps Mnemnosyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    Mm
    Posts
    400

    Default

    Okay we are going to have deal with the NF's, as I am not concentrating into a bundle of love with other NF's. Or maybe not...when they come to D.C. let them take it, we'll move the capital to Hawaii or some other place warm.
    Love wouldn't exist without loneliness to inspire it.

    Peach yogurt is made of love. And gnome kidneys. - Domino

    I can cope and will cope without polluting my lungs. - Saslou

  9. #29
    Shaman BlackCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    7,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Tater View Post
    Fix'd

    I must say this is awesome.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

    sCueI (primary Inquisition)

  10. #30
    Circus Maximus Sarcasticus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    meh
    Posts
    1,037

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    Oh but my fine friend Sarcasticus, by putting you in charge of the guardhouse, we are killing two birds with one stone - slow death on your part, suicide on theirs and then we get everyone's cash after their early demise. Muh ha ha ha ha!!!!
    Pfft. I don't have any cash. I'm an ENTP. We spend it all on shiny objects. And those malevolent INFJ women . . .

Similar Threads

  1. [INFJ] The INFJ Doorslam
    By Eileen in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 140
    Last Post: 06-16-2011, 09:02 PM
  2. [INFJ] "The Secret World of the INFJ"
    By weakshadeofblue in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-13-2009, 04:03 AM
  3. [INFJ] Is the INFJ type disputed?
    By KarenParker in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-20-2009, 04:23 AM
  4. [INFJ] The INFJ "Sense of Rightness" ... practically a super power
    By ArchAngel in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-25-2009, 04:05 AM
  5. [INFJ] The INFJ Shadow
    By MrRandom in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-06-2008, 06:41 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO