User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Hmm, when I was a kid, I used to be "sinking" into these colored dots in outer space. The dots were moving and flowing, and I was constantly trying to either get closer to them or further from them. And when it wasn't working, it felt like I was going to fade away to nothing. Something like that...
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

MBTI
    ISFx
    Enneagram
    6w7

I've only had one recurring dream I remember, it's been analysed before, so feel free to disregard if you want. I'm just curious to see what you interpret (I appologise for legnth in advance):

I got to bed and I'm asleep - had a different dream before this where I'm on the computer checking my emails, it's very relaxed and complacent. I get this email from a friend saying 'I remember everything', yet there's still the feeling of complacency.

But it's pretty short lived. The bedroom is pretty vague, kind of morphable...like I'm partially with lots of friends, partially alone, partially in my bed, partially in different kinds of beds. There's a sort of relaxed complacency. Yet it seems very normal.

When I wake up, a 'dark' girl seems to be hugging me REALLY tightly, so tightly I can't move. Everything about this presence is BAD. The best way to describe it is as though I ghost has hold of me. I feel the presence...but there's kind of...no one there when I start to physically wake up a little.

At first I think it's maybe a friend, as her presence is a TINY part of one of my friends, but at the same time not. It's an incredibly farmilliar presence, yet I can't place it...it's hard to describe...

I don't know this person, yet there's something about her that's so REAL, so FARMILLIAR that I can't shake.

When I wake up in the dream I freak out, the presence is so bad...and I can't move my arms at all, not even when I'm pretty much awake. I just know I have to get out. there's something bad about her. Intrinsically evil...I have to get out...somethings wrong...

Even being pretty much awake it's like there's this girl with her arms around me.

I can hear this kind of static in my head, a kind of vague screaming too. But not screaming, kind of like I'm trying to scream, but it starts of as unconscious screaming, that I've not the energy to make into more than the word 'aaahhh' like being at a dentist, and it's in my head, I'm not saying it. But it's kind of like I'm unconscious of making the sound, I can just hear it. It's like being inside a scream I guess when it's loudest and at it's worst, but deeper, a sort of lower frequency, but more overwhelming in that respect.

I remember as I was waking up wondering if I was having some kind of fit.

Even though I was stationary, and it seemed my arms were frozen; trapped, it kind felt like I was spasming. And my thoughts were weird, uncontrolable, but uncomprehendable, but only while I was inbetween waking and asleep.

When I woke up (for real), I was filled with her presence and COULD NOT turn the light off until it'd gone. It was like she was there, and watching me, and if I turned the light on, and turned onto my side she'd see me and get me.

I can't describe the bad feeling, the bad presence I got from her...

When I was able to turn the light off and go to sleep it'd kind of gone (maybe twenty minutes-half and hour later)...

She was so REAL, so disturbingly farmiliar, yet I'd never felt any single person like her - persona/presence wise as disturbingly vivid like her -I'd never met anyone like that, but there was something so farmilliar...

Fight or flight, paralysed by fear, unflowing, yet REAL. And dark.
    Come along Fool
    A direct hit of the senses you are disconnected
    It's not that it's bad, it's not that it's death
    It's just on the tip of your tongue, and you're so silent

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by poppy View Post
    The only recurring motif in my dreams is paralysis (in various degrees). Generally I have this feeling that there is some time sensitive task I must complete, but I am moving too slowly. Those dreams tend to have bland imagery and are mostly comprised of a feeling of incredible fear and urgency. One of the more colorful dreams involved me lying on a strangely shaped rock along with many other people, in a bright, Dali-esque world. I could hear eerie screaming in the distance and I "knew" (as one "knows" in dreams) that this terrible chaos was coming closer, but I couldn't move. It was quite startling. Luckily I don't have dreams like this too frequently...though the scenery was very interesting. Also, it just occurred to me, something about the whole business of being "chained" to that rock makes me associate the dream with the myth of Andromeda. Psychoanalyze that
    Your dream maybe about guilt and martydom? You will yourself to go through difficult and painful experiences and are in control of the circumstances that you find yourself in, more so than you realise!? Just a few thoughts.....
    ... couldn't drag me away

Željko Ražnatovic: argus
    Željko Ražnatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Željko Ražnatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Liminality View Post
    I've only had one recurring dream I remember, it's been analysed before, so feel free to disregard if you want. I'm just curious to see what you interpret (I appologise for legnth in advance):

I got to bed and I'm asleep - had a different dream before this where I'm on the computer checking my emails, it's very relaxed and complacent. I get this email from a friend saying 'I remember everything', yet there's still the feeling of complacency.

But it's pretty short lived. The bedroom is pretty vague, kind of morphable...like I'm partially with lots of friends, partially alone, partially in my bed, partially in different kinds of beds. There's a sort of relaxed complacency. Yet it seems very normal.

When I wake up, a 'dark' girl seems to be hugging me REALLY tightly, so tightly I can't move. Everything about this presence is BAD. The best way to describe it is as though I ghost has hold of me. I feel the presence...but there's kind of...no one there when I start to physically wake up a little.

At first I think it's maybe a friend, as her presence is a TINY part of one of my friends, but at the same time not. It's an incredibly farmilliar presence, yet I can't place it...it's hard to describe...

I don't know this person, yet there's something about her that's so REAL, so FARMILLIAR that I can't shake.

When I wake up in the dream I freak out, the presence is so bad...and I can't move my arms at all, not even when I'm pretty much awake. I just know I have to get out. there's something bad about her. Intrinsically evil...I have to get out...somethings wrong...

Even being pretty much awake it's like there's this girl with her arms around me.

I can hear this kind of static in my head, a kind of vague screaming too. But not screaming, kind of like I'm trying to scream, but it starts of as unconscious screaming, that I've not the energy to make into more than the word 'aaahhh' like being at a dentist, and it's in my head, I'm not saying it. But it's kind of like I'm unconscious of making the sound, I can just hear it. It's like being inside a scream I guess when it's loudest and at it's worst, but deeper, a sort of lower frequency, but more overwhelming in that respect.

I remember as I was waking up wondering if I was having some kind of fit.

Even though I was stationary, and it seemed my arms were frozen; trapped, it kind felt like I was spasming. And my thoughts were weird, uncontrolable, but uncomprehendable, but only while I was inbetween waking and asleep.

When I woke up (for real), I was filled with her presence and COULD NOT turn the light off until it'd gone. It was like she was there, and watching me, and if I turned the light on, and turned onto my side she'd see me and get me.

I can't describe the bad feeling, the bad presence I got from her...

When I was able to turn the light off and go to sleep it'd kind of gone (maybe twenty minutes-half and hour later)...

She was so REAL, so disturbingly farmiliar, yet I'd never felt any single person like her - persona/presence wise as disturbingly vivid like her -I'd never met anyone like that, but there was something so farmilliar...

Fight or flight, paralysed by fear, unflowing, yet REAL. And dark.
    Could it be that you are dreaming about the dark side of your own self? A side that you don't wish to accept, represented by the girl? Do you fear complacency, total relaxation. It may be that you are a person always on the go, never really happy to wind down, relax and just be with yourself, because you in fact fear and judege yourself too harshly. The dream could also explain to you why you are a worrier, someone that feels that worrying in fact ois the only way to stop bad things happening???
    ... couldn't drag me away

Željko Ražnatovic: argus
    Željko Ražnatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Željko Ražnatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

I have a recurring dream of laying flat on my back in an open pasture with everything around me spinning. It's a good dream, and the emotions connected to it are euphoric.