User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

I haven't had any recurring dreams lately, but ones I had in the past:

1. finding myself in public (on the sidewalk) in my underwear, feeling really embarrassed.
    2. falling down from a height and hitting the ground, bracing myself for impact before I hit the ground.
    3. being chased by horrible monsters
    4. dreams of flying, just with my body and nothing else. I had this one a lot. I usually struggled to fly higher and faster. Sometimes I flew better than other times. I know flying has something to do with freedom. Sometimes I could fly really well & easily.
    5. I used to have some gruesome, bloody, horrible dreams like from graphic horror/slasher movies, but that stopped after I learned about positive thinking.

MBTI
    ESFJ

OK .. The only reoccuring dream i have is ...

I'm a huge room with black and white tiles. I am either in the corner and incredibly small (and scared) or i am so large that i can't breathe in enough air and am trapped.

I had a dream the other night about my ex (weird). He got in touch and said sorry, i told him he needed to say sorry to my face and he jumped on a plane, he did this and never returned home. I also saw his Pness and it was soooo weird. Huge () but had these tenticles on the end so they could tickle my ... (yeah you get the idea), it should of freaked me out but instead i was very curious. lol

Now with the last dream .. my subconsious is in play .. It is supposed to be goodbye so to have new beginnings .. so why am i dreaming hello and new start?????

Help!!!
    Thank you.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

I had a dream this morning about a japanese girl called, Oryoshi. She was friendly and wanted to swing on the Hills Hoist with me. But we had trouble communicating. She came from Osaka and was at the Australian National University with me. So we decided to walk together to the Students' Union.

I liked her and she liked me but it was awkward.

The previous day I had seen a most beautiful japanese animation at the movies and I was captivated. The movie was completely charming. And when the movie was over, I caught the eye of the girl in the seat behind me and smiled and she smiled back - we smiled together.

MBTI
    ENFP

Some awesome dreams here guys, my don't we have some pretty souls! keep them coming
    ... couldn't drag me away

eljko Ranatovic: argus
    eljko Ranatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    eljko Ranatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

Default Hang on tightly, let go lightly.

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    OK .. The only reoccuring dream i have is ...

I'm a huge room with black and white tiles. I am either in the corner and incredibly small (and scared) or i am so large that i can't breathe in enough air and am trapped.

I had a dream the other night about my ex (weird). He got in touch and said sorry, i told him he needed to say sorry to my face and he jumped on a plane, he did this and never returned home. I also saw his Pness and it was soooo weird. Huge () but had these tenticles on the end so they could tickle my ... (yeah you get the idea), it should of freaked me out but instead i was very curious. lol

Now with the last dream .. my subconsious is in play .. It is supposed to be goodbye so to have new beginnings .. so why am i dreaming hello and new start?????

Help!!!
    Thank you.
    Help?

You want to be saved from your ex and yourself. But it is too late. It has already happened. And some part of you really wants your ex. And some part of you knows what you should do. But what you want and what you should do are not the same. And so the two parts of yourself are talking to you in a dream because you won't listen to them while you are awake.

But they are having a conversation, just as we are. All you need to do is listen. And you are already listening in your dreams. And now all of us here are listening to you.

All of us here are listening to your dreams. You are no longer alone. We are listening to your inner conversation and including you in our outer conversation.

Your ex is dear to you but the price is too high. You want your ex but you know you should let go. But letting go is easier said than done. So you are caught between hanging on and letting go.

I've been told to hang on tightly and let go lightly. I don't know what that means perhaps in the same way you don't know what your dream means.

So perhaps if you come to know what, hang on tightly and let go lightly, means, you might understand your dream.

Phantonym

I don't really have dreams that I can remember in great detail, it's the feeling I remember the most. But I used to have this one recurring dream when I was a kid. There was this huge room but the walls kept on moving. There were originally 4 walls but it expanded so that there were more and more walls which then increased again to 4 walls.

And I was always stationary in one corner, with the room revolving around me. Something like this becoming like this and back again. That was actually a really cool dream. But there were always grey translucent walls. I haven't had that dream for nearly two decades now. Psychoanalyzers should have a blast.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild horses View Post
    Be a doll and let me take a peek into your very soul ....
    My soul says "Peekaboo!"

MBTI
    ENFP

Geometrical shapes are usually from the spiritual realms... our spirit trying to connect things together and make order out of chaos
    ... couldn't drag me away

eljko Ranatovic: argus
    eljko Ranatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    eljko Ranatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

The only recurring motif in my dreams is paralysis (in various degrees). Generally I have this feeling that there is some time sensitive task I must complete, but I am moving too slowly. Those dreams tend to have bland imagery and are mostly comprised of a feeling of incredible fear and urgency. One of the more colorful dreams involved me lying on a strangely shaped rock along with many other people, in a bright, Dali-esque world. I could hear eerie screaming in the distance and I "knew" (as one "knows" in dreams) that this terrible chaos was coming closer, but I couldn't move. It was quite startling. Luckily I don't have dreams like this too frequently...though the scenery was very interesting. Also, it just occurred to me, something about the whole business of being "chained" to that rock makes me associate the dream with the myth of Andromeda. Psychoanalyze that
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by Wild horses View Post
    Geometrical shapes are usually from the spiritual realms... our spirit trying to connect things together and make order out of chaos
    Makes sense, I was a kid trying to understand the world

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post

So perhaps if you come to know what, hang on tightly and let go lightly, means, you might understand your dream.
    Thank you.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe