User Tag List

123 Last

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Default I'm too good for myself

My wallet is too heavy to lift, just like my dick. My education is something like people from Uranus come to seek from. I can divide by zero. My shit sells for $1000/ounce. Too bad I never shit. I just teleport my crap out of my colon. Sometimes it transforms out of place, and forms messages on internet forums, just like this one in here.

I rock at sex too, because my sex is good. Also, did I tell you I own a million? Of what? Everything. Everything what you have, +1. Times thousand. Did I tell how the opposite sex drools at me? My same sex too? It would be flattering, but sad for them I only love myself. Yes, that would be all. Now hand me all your awesome things, plus respect, and whaddya have, that, thing of yours, that emotion/social things that makes good things come my way. Yes, give that all to me. Given what I wrote in here, all good belong to me. If you won't believe me, I'll insult jews, non-jews and polar bears on the top of it.

My awesomeness has now been completely proven. Now yield under my authority, preferably by having a naked celebration of Santtu.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

That does sound pretty awesome.

() 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Start making your second million then. Clearly the first failed miserably.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Santtu View Post
    My wallet is too heavy to lift, just like my dick. My education is something like people from Uranus come to seek from. I can divide by zero. My shit sells for $1000/ounce. Too bad I never shit. I just teleport my crap out of my colon. Sometimes it transforms out of place, and forms messages on internet forums, just like this one in here.

I rock at sex too, because my sex is good. Also, did I tell you I own a million? Of what? Everything. Everything what you have, +1. Times thousand. Did I tell how the opposite sex drools at me? My same sex too? It would be flattering, but sad for them I only love myself. Yes, that would be all. Now hand me all your awesome things, plus respect, and whaddya have, that, thing of yours, that emotion/social things that makes good things come my way. Yes, give that all to me. Given what I wrote in here, all good belong to me. If you won't believe me, I'll insult jews, non-jews and polar bears on the top of it.

My awesomeness has now been completely proven. Now yield under my authority, preferably by having a naked celebration of Santtu.
    I'm sorry I can't agree with you. I saw you wear Chuck Norris pajamas.

MBTI
    ENTJ

None of you are having the naked celebration of Santtu. Who are you to be trusted, then? Did I tell you how I light up the Sun each day? I wink to it, and it shines the whole day for you. That is, given the credit one can give to talk on a forum in the internets. Which is, of course, great credit - after all, I'm saying all these things, so isn't that awesome? It's damned truth coming out of my mouth. Or, fingertips. Yes. I'd believe myself. I would so totally believe myself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Phantonym

I would so totally believe myself.
    Well, good for you then

Whatever you are smoking, I sure as hell don't want any.

MBTI
    ENTJ

Good that you approve, Sky, you must be a fan of me. All good things come to fan of Santtu, as you may have heard from me. You do know that quotes by me are the best? As my fan, you would totally hear so much from me. If I wanted to. You know how it is with the fans. I so totally don't need them, but I have pity for them, for they're not as great as me, which is, very great. But, a merciful superperson has pity for lesser people. Just be tuned in for more greatness.

Jaguar, I've been smoking the crap of some Great Persons. You sure you don't want to have some?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Just what this forum needs-- more pathology.

Phantonym

Yeah, I was almost sold at this point:
    Good that you approve, Sky, you must be a fan of me. All good things come to fan of Santtu, as you may have heard from me. You do know that quotes by me are the best? As my fan, you would totally hear so much from me.
    But then this happened:
    If I wanted to. You know how it is with the fans. I so totally don't need them, but I have pity for them, for they're not as great as me, which is, very great. But, a merciful superperson has pity for lesser people. Just be tuned in for more greatness.
    Conclusion:

Yeah. NOT!