Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

I have ATT but I never have problems

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

I recommend you do not buy the T-Mobile t339, unless you want a phone where everything goes horribly horribly wrong.

MBTI
    INFP

I recommend the HTC Touch Pro2.

That's what I've got my sights on.

Soon it shall be all mine!

MBTI
    enfp

i love the iphone

i have the Samsung Omnia 2. With Verizon, which is a really great phone... the hardware is probably better than the iphone, cus the Omnia 2 does HD Video. Meaning u can upload HD video from your phone to facebook. Which is really cool and I think the Omnia 2 is the only HD smartphone out there.

But the Omnia 2 is on Windows Mobile Software, which super sucks. So the Iphone, has such a better OS, I think the Iphone wins bc of the software, even though the Omnia 2 hardware is better. The software is that much better... im only with verizon still cus of their family plan makes it so cheap.

Overall while HTC phones are good, the hardware is a little lacking. I find that when I press on the screen, its not very accurate, and I always mispress buttons on HTC smartphones.

sammy

Nokia e71x!! I love mine. Symbian technology is awesome. Battery power with this phone is amazing --If I don't text excessively throughout the day and don't talk for over three hours, I can easily get two days without a charge. If I don't text all day and don't talk that much, I can get away with not charging for over three-four days. When I first bought the phone, I could get away with not charging for over seven freaking days...and I was texting and calling at least every three hours. This phone requires unlimited data plans. I have mine with A&TT and I haven't had very many problems with it. The biggest issue I've had is while going on certain forums online and having the medianet kick me off the internet screen. This stops happening if you restart the phone though (just take out the battery/turn it off for a few mins).

iphone is cool, but you're going to suffer from the battery drain. There's no way you can have an iphone and not use all those nifty features all day. iphone screen cracks a lot easier than most people think. Since it's a touch screen, it gets dirty fast, and collects germs too. It's easy to use though, and if you don't mind your phone dying (and no battery replacement) occasionally only to be replaced by the company, then go for this. It is nice eye-candy...but slippery in the hand.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    which blackberry do you have? the storm looks kinda cool and someone just recommended the palm pre...thanks btw and it looks cool too...so...maybe it's just who has the better plan? hmm...
    I have the tour and its superb
    I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    INFP

Actually I saw this one today, and it's quite nice

HTC - Products - HTC Touch2 - Overview

I don't have the patience to wait for the iPhone to come to my carrier. Maybe I'll snap it up someday once it's been redesigned.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

Buy the cheapest cell phone you can, because after 1 month you won't care about additional stuff anymore
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

MBTI
    INFP

Yeah, I'm going to wait until the iPhone hits t-mobile this summer (hopefully the 4G by then, and only if Apple does not renew its exclusivity contract w/ AT&T, which is likely).

I haven't had a smartphone for years, so it will be a very nice treat!