User Tag List

View Poll Results: Preferred method of execution?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • in a box with a fox?

2 33.33%
  • pureed and spread on crackers?

4 66.67%
  • other (please explain)

0 0%

MBTI
    INTP

Default Unfathomalby deep philosophical question of cosmic importance. (With a poll!)

Would you rather be buried alive in a box or thrown feet first through a wood chipper?

Why?

Definitely buried alive... being fed through a wood chipper feet first would hurt a hell of a lot and ignoring the pain would probably be really hard; it would be relatively easy to keep yourself calm and much less painful to suffocate underground... suffocating wouldn't be all that bad of a death. Once you start to die being buried alive you wouldn't have much choice but to be fairly calm, running out of oxygen.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

The chipper. It would hurt like heck but it would be over quickly (as long as it didn't jam). I have an irrational fear of being buried alive.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    iLi

Honestly, if I was considering it objectively I would go with the wood chipper. It's quicker, more painful perhaps, but its like an amazing flash of pain and terror and then nothing. You would probably pass out before you got too far into the chipper anyway. Plus its a more memorable way to go(although that may not be a good thing).

Being buried alive would probably be a more comfortable way to go, so far as pain goes. But the terror, the psychological implications of being buried with no escape and oxygen running out. I'd be afraid that would be worse than the pain.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

I don't want my body scattered... I want to be able to become a zombie or some kind of reanimated lich wizard if there is even the slightest possibility...

Being turned into bolognese... Nah. That's awful.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come