User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    i think i'm in the mood for a festival...i love festivals with good music and yummy food...rambling...anyway cool enfpfer
    Tot agree with the festivals with the music and yummy food. What else is Fall good for?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

oh wow...that does sound hardcore...how do you get into that sort of thing?
    Just luck, mainly. And a whole lot of native talent and brilliance.

Seriously- a college friend worked as an editor at a textbook publishing company for the past 8 years. He talked me into freelancing for that company (which was mostly rearranging and streamlinging existing material, not a lot of new writing) which I did for about 3 years until they closed down in May. One of the other editors I worked with there has moved on to another company and asked if I would be interested in freelancing there. This time, it's all new writing, no existing material at all.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by EnFpFer View Post
    Tot agree with the festivals with the music and yummy food. What else is Fall good for?
    i know...brilliant right...perfect weather and lying on a blanket listening to music outside with friends and food...it's the coolest.

and put put sounds fun too...god it's been forever...i'm totally in that sort of mood right now...i wanna play! will you come over and play with me?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Wasting a day here and there is good, because you feel so ready to get back to actually doing stuff the next day. Ideally.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

My biggest accomplishments today was selling off my old car, a car stereo and a TV.
    I also managed to drag myself to the school-library to borrow some literature, Reason and Argument for my Argumentation class. Oh, and another day has passed without me catching the swineflu.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Just luck, mainly. And a whole lot of native talent and brilliance.

Seriously- a college friend worked as an editor at a textbook publishing company for the past 8 years. He talked me into freelancing for that company (which was mostly rearranging and streamlinging existing material, not a lot of new writing) which I did for about 3 years until they closed down in May. One of the other editors I worked with there has moved on to another company and asked if I would be interested in freelancing there. This time, it's all new writing, no existing material at all.
    whoa...good mental workout there...i'm sure you'll love it. that's great ivy!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Salt n' pepper View Post
    My biggest accomplishments today was selling off my old car, a car stereo and a TV.
    I also managed to drag myself to the school-library to borrow some literature, Reason and Argument for my Argumentation class. Oh, and another day has passed without me catching the swineflu.
    that can't be said enough actually...we should all feel proud about that...haha...wtf!
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

that can't be said enough actually...we should all feel proud about that...haha...wtf!
    Give yourself a pat on the back! But wash your hands first..

Mud and rain and chaos... TickTock's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3

Reading Harry Potter and Im going to miss not having any more to read after this one... Not really an acomplishment but did some studying. Enojoyable and lazy more than productive, the way Sundays should be.
    ~ Truth ~ Freedom ~ Health ~ Love ~ Communication ~ Humor ~ Respect ~

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

yes...isn't it lovely to have people get the need to be lazy..thanks guys...i feel better about it.
    -Jim Morrison