User Tag List

123 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 43

  1. #1
    cast shadows metaphours's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    1,195

    Question Creamy or crunchy peanut butter?

    This question has plagued mankind for over 4000 years.





    I have to say I've always preferred crunchy, but that's just me.

  2. #2
    Senior Member swordpath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    ISTx
    Posts
    10,552

    Default

    I'll eat both, but I grew up preferring creamy. I think I tend more crunchy these days though. What's best is the creamy natural peanut butter... it has little shards of peanut, like it hasn't been processed to hell, but it's not full blown chunkage.

  3. #3
    cast shadows metaphours's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    1,195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beat View Post
    I'll eat both, but I grew up preferring creamy. I think I tend more crunchy these days though. What's best is the creamy natural peanut butter... it has little shards of peanut, like it hasn't been processed to hell, but it's not full blown chunkage.
    I full blown chunkage.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Shimpei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9
    Socionics
    ISFx
    Posts
    339

    Default

    I'm for almond butter!

  5. #5
    cast shadows metaphours's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    1,195

    Default

    ^Gross. That's almost as bad as nutella.

  6. #6
    Senior Member swordpath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    ISTx
    Posts
    10,552

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shimpei View Post
    I'm for almond butter!
    Hell yeah!

    You know they make Cashew Butter too?

  7. #7
    Senior Member swordpath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    ISTx
    Posts
    10,552

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by metaphours View Post
    ^Gross. That's almost as bad as nutella.
    Dude, how can you talk down on Nutella???

    Ever had Apple Butter? AB on toast is where it's at.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Shimpei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9
    Socionics
    ISFx
    Posts
    339

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beat View Post
    Hell yeah!

    You know they make Cashew Butter too?
    I make my own almond butter from roasted, slightly salty almond and almond oil adding a dash of sugar. So yummy!
    Never heard of cashew butter though, must be even better!

  9. #9
    Senior Member swordpath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    ISTx
    Posts
    10,552

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shimpei View Post
    I make my own almond butter from roasted, slightly salty almond and almond oil adding a dash of sugar. So yummy!
    Never heard of cashew butter though, must be even better!
    That sounds awesome.

    I've never tried the Cashew Butter, just seen it in the assorted butters isle at the market.

  10. #10
    cast shadows metaphours's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    1,195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beat View Post
    Dude, how can you talk down on Nutella???

    Ever had Apple Butter? AB on toast is where it's at.
    Nutella's not bad. Overrated but not bad.

    Never had apple butter, though.

Similar Threads

  1. It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time!
    By Poindexter Arachnid in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-28-2013, 01:24 PM
  2. Werewolf or Vampire?
    By JivinJeffJones in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 03-25-2011, 10:38 AM
  3. Margarine or butter?
    By BerberElla in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 08-07-2009, 07:32 AM
  4. favorite peanut butter?
    By prplchknz in forum Home, Garden and Nature
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 03-12-2009, 07:42 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO