User Tag List

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Default Natal Chart interpretation?

People have been talking about Astrology a lot lately, and I've noticed some interesting patterns in my chart.

My Birth information is April 1, 1988, 8:40AM... at 41'52 N, and 87'40 W, if anyone is curious. Was also born via C-section, which means the time is probably quite accurate (the doctor probably noted the exact time I was removed from the womb).

Anyway, I've noticed that I have four planets in Capricorn. Namely Mars, Neptune, Uranus, and Saturn. I also have Venus and Jupiter in Taurus. That's six planets in Earth signs.

The other elements are all present, but only have one planet each. Sun in Aries (fire), Mercury in Pisces (water), and Moon in Libra (air). Well, actually water also has Pluto in Scorpio. So it means that the elements in my chart that have the most planets are actually the ones opposite my Sun and Moon. That is, two in water signs, and six in earth.

I mostly noticed it because there seemed to be an unusual concentration of planets in Capricorn.

Other odd things I've noted are that one of them told me that my Ascendant sign is Gemini, and that some comet called Chiron is also in Gemini. It was also mentioned that something called Lilith is my 4th house, in Leo.

I'm just posting this because I'm bored and curious, really.

MBTI
    ENTP

which city/town and in which state, my computer doesn do well reading long and lat cold...

I'd question your N-ness from what I can see, you may migrate towards being an S type as you grow older

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    which city/town and in which state, my computer doesn do well reading long and lat cold...
    Chicago, IL.
    I'd question your N-ness from what I can see, you may migrate towards being an S type as you grow older
    Really? Why is that? And which S type?

MBTI
    SEXY

Noooooo, not astrology. Don't go there, it's all bullshit.

[YOUTUBE="U2KpxvAq8WE"]Penn & Teller's Bullshit s07e02 part 1[/YOUTUBE]
    [YOUTUBE="uMVe5Z-VSBc"]Penn & Teller's Bullshit s07e02 part 2[/YOUTUBE]

MBTI
    ENTP

Hi

Your astrology doesn't really match your MBTI type thats all. see the thread in phylosophy...

I don't use Lilith but occationally use Chiron

You have a wealth of Air in your chart... and Earth (which is why I think you ought to be an xSxx), you have more planets above the horizon in astrology this is someon who lives externally so you wouldn't be an introvert according to this.. You have a lot of cardinal planets = driven active... and a reasonable balance between left and right hand side, so yu can be passive as well as active.

Capricorn is a cardinal sign - very driven (pluto is aspecting some planets making it more active for you right now). Rather commercial good at networking...

Your chart ruler, Mercury is in a water sign scoprio - so you may appear more emotional than you are when getting below the surface o what you are. Mercury in scorp is deep penetrating probably interested in peoples moties.. unlikely to suffere fools gladly.

Although you have sun in a fire sight - it's the only planet in fire - so it may over compensate and be bigger. Aries sun tend to react like a spoint kid be rather demanding, compeative and attention seeking... I doubt this plays out much

You've jupiter and venus in taurus - very materialisitc very into luxury and physical wealth. these have some aspects to the cappy stuff, in a nice way. Venus is in your 12th house so you may be prone to hidden love affairs or crushes, or may find yourself atracted to unsitable people which you feel ashamed off.

You moon is in libra in your 4th house - you like to be at home, it makes you feel emotionally centered.. your probably non confrontational and need to have relationships, are probably unlikely to want to spend much time being single...

if you want more info try astro.com or Astrology Cafe to look up planets etc...

As for astrology I don't want to be running too many charts feel free to join the chat on the zodiac thread in the phlisophy/religion bit...

I'm not seeing in your chart a direct relationship between your MBTI and your astrology

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    Hi

Your astrology doesn't really match your MBTI type thats all. see the thread in phylosophy...

I don't use Lilith but occationally use Chiron

You have a wealth of Air in your chart... and Earth (which is why I think you ought to be an xSxx), you have more planets above the horizon in astrology this is someon who lives externally so you wouldn't be an introvert according to this.. You have a lot of cardinal planets = driven active... and a reasonable balance between left and right hand side, so yu can be passive as well as active.

Capricorn is a cardinal sign - very driven (pluto is aspecting some planets making it more active for you right now). Rather commercial good at networking...

Your chart ruler, Mercury is in a water sign scoprio - so you may appear more emotional than you are when getting below the surface o what you are. Mercury in scorp is deep penetrating probably interested in peoples moties.. unlikely to suffere fools gladly.

Although you have sun in a fire sight - it's the only planet in fire - so it may over compensate and be bigger. Aries sun tend to react like a spoint kid be rather demanding, compeative and attention seeking... I doubt this plays out much

You've jupiter and venus in taurus - very materialisitc very into luxury and physical wealth. these have some aspects to the cappy stuff, in a nice way. Venus is in your 12th house so you may be prone to hidden love affairs or crushes, or may find yourself atracted to unsitable people which you feel ashamed off.

You moon is in libra in your 4th house - you like to be at home, it makes you feel emotionally centered.. your probably non confrontational and need to have relationships, are probably unlikely to want to spend much time being single...

if you want more info try astro.com or Astrology Cafe to look up planets etc...

As for astrology I don't want to be running too many charts feel free to join the chat on the zodiac thread in the phlisophy/religion bit...

I'm not seeing in your chart a direct relationship between your MBTI and your astrology
    Well, umm... thanks. That was interesting.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    My Birth information is April 1, 1988, 8:40AM... at 41'52 N, and 87'40 W, if anyone is curious. Was also born via C-section, which means the time is probably quite accurate (the doctor probably noted the exact time I was removed from the womb).
    This brings up an interesting question: How is birth by C-section interpreted by astrologers? Does it have any impact on these calculations? Or is a birth a birth no matter whether via the usual route or surgery? What impact does a forced delivery vs a natural birth have on the calculations?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasticus View Post
    This brings up an interesting question: How is birth by C-section interpreted by astrologers? Does it have any impact on these calculations? Or is a birth a birth no matter whether via the usual route or surgery? What impact does a forced delivery vs a natural birth have on the calculations?
    Yeah, that's what I was wondering myself.

I have noticed that I tend to idealize technology and abhor nature, and there are at least two good reasons for that. For one thing, I wouldn't have lived if I hadn't been taken from the womb by doctors and kept in an artificially safe environment for a while afterward. For another, my mother's milk was apparently poisoned or something, AND I had lactose intolerance, so I had soy milk when growing up. The third is that I didn't have a lot of opportunities to interact with people growing up, and if it hadn't been for the Internet, video games, and television, my social skills and knowledge wouldn't be half as good as they are today... I'd have just mulled over books, spent all day talking to my mom and playing with magnets or something.

So technology has saved me from an awful fate nature had in store for me three times over. I suppose it's not surprising that I'm mistrustful of nature and obsessed with technology.

MBTI
    ENTP

how you are delivered has no relevance to the calcualtions as such you are born in a moment of time - your chart refers to your first breath if you like.

Often when there is trauma during labour it is shown by planets around the Asc... Mars or Pluto or Uranus perhpas slap bang on or very near the asendant point.... this basically shows some trauma...

Did you have complications post C section - quite quickly, say within the hour? This might be what the Chiron in the first is.

As for tech over nature - Air planets may well be the astro signature of this..

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

From everything I have read, birth time is birth time, no matter the method. Essentially, you were fated to be born at the time you were born, whether c-section, natural, or a stork dropping you off in your mom's lap.