User Tag List

First 567

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

I think you've spent a little too much time in The Shivering Isles.

And, as I'm Sheogorath, I think you should bow down before me. Or not. Do what you want, I want what you do. And I... take what I want, my little champion. Or was it the other way around? I think I want what I take... I want entertainment!

I might have to call you a soul potato from now on. Truly an oddity.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

(now super-crazy-interactive, w/ "Jenny Running Commentary (TM)")

This forum needs more INTPs like you. Some are just too damn serious all the time.
    Yeah. Like that stupid clown.

More like a canned vienna sausage.
    They're too serious too. Let them out of the cans! Be free, little sausages! Travel to Albania!

I see how you didn't mention anything about an ESFP child in this post.
    ESFP kid? Did I actually admit I had one of those? *vows to quit tequila again*

THAT guy is a freak monkey! THANK YOU!
    Sigh, another failed match here at TypoLovey Central.

You are very kind. He's lucky his wife is a T and not an F. I would have already stabbed him in his sleep.
    With a melon scoop, I hope.

I'm impressed that you're impressed, partly because you've impressed me more than once. Thank you.
    Awww.... I'm impressed that you're impressed that I'm impressed by your impressiveness! (Impressed?)

Cthulhu? is the montezuma's cousin?
    Yes, they both run all over the place.

Have I ever told you I appreciate how your posts read like you want to communicate to someone rather than just express yourself without regard for the reader?
    And on a non-blog online forum, nonetheless!

*withers your gardens and crops with his hatred*
    NOooOooOooOo! Not my FARMVILLE!!! BAAAAASSSTARD!!!!

There's something just very raw and real about this. Thank you.
    you're welcome... now someone fetch the disinfectant. And a tourniquet.

That's "dongalong" to you, girl.
    What a dingaling.

damn Ps can't stick to nuthin!
    Except someone's shoe.

Actually... that shaking the ladder thing to knock people off? That was my response to his question.
    ha! Someone else thought cutting the rope was stupid too!

i hope your pants rip when you sit down
    Brutal. Back to stretchies.

CLOSE IT! THROW AWAY THE KEY FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND EVERYTHING HOLY!
    Someone is no longer allowed to snort Smarties and drink Red Bull while posting on this forum. Let this be a lesson to all of you.

i didn't know you were "religious" (i don't like using that term), i was told by certain members that my faith will surely disappear with age because of my intp-ness. ppfftt. =P
    Who woulda thunk?

Do you think I'm a tricky dick? God that's fun to ask
    God, that's fun to read.

You should be a motivational speaker...awesome
    Shoot me now. Please.

seriously. i'm laughing my tits off over here
    Is that why all the cats are licking the floor?

My guess is she either thinks the smiley will make people think she is still calm and collected or she thinks it makes her seem lovably blunt. "If I smile while calling <so-and-so> names then he can't help but realize how truly wonderful and correct I am"
    ha, yes!!! Let this be a lesson to all you crazy passive-aggressive posters out there -- we're onto you!

You're so imperceptive. <--That's a period, not a smiley.
    Then again... I'm still a member here and you're not, mua ha ha! <-- that's an exclamation point, not a question mark.

Your diplomacy is impressive.
    Yes, instead of having one side shoot at me, I can stand right in the middle and get shot on both sides.

Js are right out of the cuteaceous period.
    yes, and sometimes I wish they'd get right back in there.

You are my favorite person on the internets for this.
    *looks at triggering post* I still can't believe I posted that. Yow.

That's not the half of it. If you have a baby, he or she will eventually DIE. How could you bring such a thing upon an innocent?
    I know, I know -- I'm such a monster, I did it twice!

You are also a brave woman. It takes bravery to get in touch with your feeling side.
    jah, especially if the scaredy-cats heckle you for doing it.

the older version of my post was way way better
    He apparently didn't like my cover of his oldie-but-goodie.

I'm a gimp!!!! :-p
    Awesome!!!! Who cleans your leather?

Jennifer, can admins read rep messages? I know they can read PMs but can they read rep messages?
    Well, apparently I can read *reps*... if they're addressed to me!

I really hate how you said "thanks" before even seeing a response. It seems disgustingly arrogant.
    Wow, thanks!

Sigh...you know, you are really, really hard to stay angry at. In fact, it's almost pointless to ever be angry at you.
    Hmmm, I hope that was positive!

"If dreams define reality, and death defines life, and destruction creation, and so forth and so on, then... loneliness defines intimacy and oneness?" That's very profound. I like that.
    *still waiting for the oneness*

The only flaw to this plan is then we would have an exodus of INTPs to here, and we wouldn't want that.
    God forbid! There wouldn't be *anyone* left to feed to Hustler over there!

Actually I like your hair just like it is and you look amazingly like a gal I know on another group.. very pretty... your intelligence shows too.
    *scribbles on personal checklist* Hair first, intelligence second ... got it!
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Posts discussing whether this thread violates forum rules have been moved here to Feedback section so that they can be addressed directly.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    yupp

Songs rape you? Jesus.

You forgot "tasty with spicy fries!"

Your avatar angers me. I hate cats.

Yea I replaced the 10 with 18 it sounds SO much better and less awkward that way

and then rest are from people trying to steal my dinner, and just general compliments. or apologizies for insulting me, when I didn't even know I was to be insulted. Just next time someone please send me a memo, that says, "you should be mad about this." lot less confusion when someone apologizes. [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnpOyyKd-HU"]" you know you could learn a lot from compliment guy"[/YOUTUBE]
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    meh

These are all out of context, but I think their non-sequiturocity makes them even funnier:

Thanks for the mental image of rolling in oil and styrofoam peanuts.

Tampons + Old Men = Comedy Gold

You're a funny fucker. Lol.

SNUU SNUU!

aw, look at all that witty Ne!

I think it must be TypoC mating season!

i hate your avatar. change it!

I don't like your Join Date.

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

This one too..

You following me
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Ah memories. That was fun, reading through old reps. I don't remember seeing half of those...
    Why do they get anonymised in the archive though?

Wait...should I have started a new thread for that?

Anyway, this was the funniest one:

a

quickly followed by

[Previous reputation post sent accidentally.]

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

Phantonym

I've gotten a blank one once. It was a newcomer attempting to give me rep but I think of it as kind of symbolic. Words are hollow, it's the thought that counts

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Just looked at mine, this is the most random, and for the life of me I have no idea what we'd been talking about. I DO know who sent it though (even though it's really really old and she's no longer really around)

I'll smoke them with water :-)
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

Cool What *were* you talking about, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post
    Just looked at mine, this is the most random, and for the life of me I have no idea what we'd been talking about. I DO know who sent it though (even though it's really really old and she's no longer really around)

I'll smoke them with water :-)
    Getting some kinda animal/insect/[colon cleansing] out of a certain *tight* place via H20?

OR....

a bong.