User Tag List

First 412131415 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I had to divide my keys2cognition.com results by 4 to fit them into your calculator's scale. It came up with ENFP, but just moving Ni vs. Ne one point to the left turns it into XNFX. (My Fi, Ne and Ni are all sky-high, and none of my others are even two-thirds as much.) Interesting.
    INFP ~ Fi/Ne/Ni/Te ~ 9-2-4 sp/so

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    He's right.

I would like to hereby formally thank OrangeAppled for making by far the best attempt at useful communication in this thread, and for having the patience to explain all that she did and to do it in such plain and civil terms.

Hats off to OrangeAppled.

But why should anyone be civil to you when you aren't civil yourself?

I think that's why you like NFJs. Their Fe can cause them to maintain a facade of "niceness" even when confronted with complete asshattery.

Yeah, hats off to Orange Appled. Lord knows someone has got to disprove this guys overgeneralized theories about NFPs.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    But why should anyone be civil to you when you aren't civil yourself?
    Fi Fi Fi Fi

I think that's why you like NFJs. Their Fe can cause them to maintain a facade of "niceness" even when confronted with complete asshattery.
    Fi Fi Fi Fi Fi Fi

Yeah, hats off to Orange Appled. Lord knows someone has got to disprove this guys overgeneralized theories about NFPs.
    Yeah, notice how she actually discussed the topic instead of just whining about what a dick I am?

Yeah you might want to give that some serious consideration.

And by the way--we're on a typology forum and you're complaining that things are "overgeneralized."

You are just one nonstop barrel of lolz, aren't you?
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Yeah, notice how she actually discussed the topic instead of just whining about what a dick I am?
    You're a dick?
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

^ Here's a good example of NT deadpan humor.

If I wanted to be stupid about it, I could complain that he's attacking me for no reason.

OR, I could pay attention to context and recognize that things that sound overtly offensive are not always intended just to attack people's feelings, and there may very well be other motivations involved.

But I'm sure someone with terrific Ni would already have reasoned that out, so I don't know why I'm bothering.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

If I wanted to be stupid about it, I could complain that he's attacking me for no reason.

OR, I could pay attention to context and recognize that things that sound overtly offensive are not always intended just to attack people's feelings, and there may very well be other motivations involved.

But I'm sure someone with terrific Ni would already have reasoned that out, so I don't know why I'm bothering.
    You seem to have some pretty hefty Fi yourself. I don't think the on-going heckling is proof in any way of your superior logic.

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

That would be because the desensitized (via life in general) ENFP also understands context and had a "vibe" of your persona enough to know that you will also know that there are no negative undertones behind that deadpan crack on your statement. The ENFP also knows that the context also suggests that the other party involved (MS) also recognizes that it was meant to chill the environment via perception of defense of fellow NF (MS), yet vaguely present an amount of respect toward SW by giving off an undertone of comaraderie. Fi Fi Fi Fi Fi Fi
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

You seem to have some pretty hefty Fi yourself. I don't think the on-going heckling is proof in any way of your superior logic.
    Nah, somehow I figured the 15 or so pages of serious discussion I wrote on the topic would somehow suffice. (Remember that whole part you completely ignored because you were too busy getting offended and informing of what an awful person I am? Yeah, that.)

Especially considering that none of it seems to be getting through, and that you've been doing the same thing (not listening+whining) the entire thread.

Once you get to this point, there's not much else to be done.

Quote Originally Posted by professor goodstain View Post
    That would be because the desensitized (via life in general) ENFP also understands context and had a "vibe" of your persona enough to know that you will also know that there are no negative undertones behind that deadpan crack on your statement. The ENFP also knows that the context also suggests that the other party involved (MS) also recognizes that it was meant to chill the environment via perception of defense of fellow NF (MS), yet vaguely present an amount of respect toward SW by giving off an undertone of comaraderie. Fi Fi Fi Fi Fi Fi
    Thank God ENFPs are still cool.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Nah, somehow I figured the 15 or so pages of serious discussion I wrote on the topic would somehow suffice.

Especially considering that none of it seems to be getting through, and that you've been doing the same thing (not listening+whining) the entire thread.

Once you get to this point, there's not much else to be done.
    Give me a break. My first three posts were on topic. My first PM was also open to "learning." You just can't quit it with the condecending tone and childish personal attacks, which also come across as whining. But you want to say that I'm the one not listening?

You're right, there's not much to be done. You don't want to have a rational discussion. You want to provoke people.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Honey, the rational discussion ended as soon as OrangeAppled left the thread.

It DID actually happen, but why should you bother reading any of it? After all, it's long and drawn out and requires thinking!