User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Default If you were to die tomorrow..

What would you do?

It's morning, and you have until midnight until your mysterious death.

For the sake of the conversation, let's say there is no way to save you from this fate. (I'm lookin' at you, NTs!)

Shoot.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Not necessarily in order:
    Cry.
    Buy a huge life insurance policy.
    Clean the house.
    Make a list of stuff my husband needs to know about running the household.
    Write letters to family and friends.
    Drag the husband and children to the sofa to snuggle and watch movies.
    Have sex with my husband.
    Climb into the bathtub a few minutes before midnight so I don't ruin anything when my systems shut down.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Hand all my money off to someone that I think is deserving of it.

Tie up a lot of loose and ends and get some closure with the people I know.

Make important confessions to the people I know at a deeper, more personal level (one of them involves love).

None of it would be official, but I'd tell people what I wanted done with my stuff and what should be done with my body.

I'm not sure what I'd be able to convince people of. If they all knew I was going to die, but that might effect a lot. They might do something nice for me to usher me out. I'm not going to put the effort into having a lavish final day, but if others want to do that for me, that would be nice.

And yeah... I'd want to lose my virginity. I wonder if the urgency of my situation would persuade a certain someone to help me with that. Hmmm...

I guess it's all pretty standard, really. I don't have anything exceptional enough going on in my life to do something interesting.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

This is so hard. I don't even know. It's hard to comprehend such a thing.

A trillion things are flying in and out of my mind when I consider this.

I'll come back when I've realized the few most important ones.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

Patron Saint Of Smileys Gloriana's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

1. Shit pants
    2. Exclaim "Fuuuuuuuuck"
    3. Waste about an hour figuring out what to do with this information.
    4. Make a video expressing how I feel about everyone I know and leave instructions how to get a copy to all of them.
    5. Make a quick will to disperse my possessions and leave my creative works in the hands of someone I trust.
    6. Exclaim "Double fuuuuuuuuuuck"
    7. Waste another hour making a list of all the things I want to do and try to discern which I want to do the most.
    8. Shit pants for second time in one day.
    9. Get really pissed off and decide to commit suicide just to stick it to the man and leave this earth knowing I DECIDED to die myself. My corpse will have both middle fingers sticking straight up and tongue will be stuck out.
    "Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get, but if you work really hard, and you're kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you...amazing things will happen" --Conan O'Brien

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriana View Post
    Get really pissed off and decide to commit suicide just to stick it to the man and leave this earth knowing I DECIDED to die myself.
    Yup. That was my first thought.

I guess I would try to do the things I've not done before and get some closure with the world.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Have the last coffee of my life. Then say my subtle goodbyes, dress up nicely, take a rowboat to the sea, bring a bottle of whiskey, a pack of cigarettes, mp3 player and a notebook with me, where I'd write down some of my soon-to-be legendary thoughts on the matter.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by The Outsider View Post
    Have the last coffee of my life. Then say my subtle goodbyes, dress up nicely, take a rowboat to the sea, bring a bottle of whiskey, a pack of cigarettes, mp3 player and a notebook with me, where I'd write down some of my soon-to-be legendary thoughts on the matter.
    That sounds so serene.

I'd probably spend my last day, waiting for God to jump out and say "I was kidding!"

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Make sure I'm on tv. I wanted to be on tv since I can remember, so, well, you know, I just HAVE to be on tv!
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENFp

I suppose it would have to be listed so I can go against it.

I'd try to type up all my passwords, personal information, and outstanding debts up on my computer so my family will know what's where. If it's a natural death, or as natural as it can be, I will have an insurance policy that will almost cover all my student loans, but not all of it, and definitely not the funeral--let me be cremated and spread in Colorado where I felt most at home [the mountains].

I'd write letters of love and thankfulness, and work on my novel. Then I'd meditate, make my bed, and eat crappy food that's really bad for me--I've always wanted to have a blooming onion.
    As a cure for worrying, work is better than whiskey.
    ~Ralph Waldo Emerson.