User Tag List

First 234

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by ladypinkington View Post
    We would so have to do a food fight! There wouldn't be any worrying about cleaning it up,lol.
    What do you mean no cleaning up? You're assuming we're both going to die. Do you know something I don't?
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

Rubber Nipple Salesperson ladypinkington's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by The_Liquid_Laser View Post
    What do you mean no cleaning up? You're assuming we're both going to die. Do you know something I don't?
    I will either be buried with you or you buried with me, you know like Burns told Smithers,lol.
    Me and hubby made an RPG Nutrition Game
    Play and Vote July 14th to Aug 14th
    http://www.appsforhealthykids.com/ap...ing-vegetables

MBTI
    iNtJ
    Enneagram
    152 so/sx
    Socionics
    INTp Ni

1. Tell that one ENFP how I truly felt about him romantically years ago. I told him everything else, but purposely left out this bit of information.

2. Tell all my family, relatives and online/real-life friends how much I really valued/loved them and the ways they changed my life.

3. Have a serious discussion with my ISFJ mother. Oh boy. Hopefully, she would listen this time. I never doubt her good intentions, but she has to change her detrimental parenting skills if she wants to reach my brother or sister.

4. Tell my INTP father to make a choice and stand firm by his decisions for once. There should be none of this wishy-washy business. Either you choose this life or the other.

5. Tell both my parents they're hypocritical. They expect others to act a certain way, yet do not return the same favor.

5. Delete all my personal journals, emails, websites, etc. Those secrets will be taken with me.

6. Gather my ENFP partner-in-crime (re: best buddy), a ENTP and ISTP friend. Together we'll do the craziest, spontaneous things in one day. And let's not forget skydiving!

7. Near the end of the day, I'll grab my INFJ friend to tag along with the group. We'll hike around the best trails, discover a lovely sight-seeing area, and philosophize about life until I finally leave it. It's an idyllic way to turn off the lights the last time.
    "I cannot expect even my own art to provide all of the answers -- only to hope it keeps asking the right questions." -- Grace Hartigan

Enneagram: Tritype - 1w9, 5 (balanced wings), 2w3; Overall Variant: So/Sx
    SLOAN: rCoa|I|
    Functional Preferences: Ni, Te/Fi, Ti, Se, Fe, Si, Ne

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    Looking into the eyes of a [Ni user] is like peeking through a portal into a parallel universe.

Mud and rain and chaos... TickTock's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3

I think Id be torn between all the practicle things that would need doing, calling people and just getting wasted. I mean how would you be able to hang up the phone? Or not even call at all?

there wouldn't be enough time
    ~ Truth ~ Freedom ~ Health ~ Love ~ Communication ~ Humor ~ Respect ~

MBTI
    iNtJ
    Enneagram
    152 so/sx
    Socionics
    INTp Ni

Quote Originally Posted by TickTock View Post
    I think Id be torn between all the practicle things that would need doing, calling people and just getting wasted. I mean how would you be able to hang up the phone? Or not even call at all?

there wouldn't be enough time
    I'd start at 3 AM with the letters. Then I'll announce to the people I'm calling that I don't have time for a full conversation, but I need to say a few important things before I hang up. I would estimate it'd be around 8/9 AM when I finish and I'll contact the rest I couldn't reach in scattered moments through out the day.

When there's a will, there's a way.
    "I cannot expect even my own art to provide all of the answers -- only to hope it keeps asking the right questions." -- Grace Hartigan

Enneagram: Tritype - 1w9, 5 (balanced wings), 2w3; Overall Variant: So/Sx
    SLOAN: rCoa|I|
    Functional Preferences: Ni, Te/Fi, Ti, Se, Fe, Si, Ne

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    Looking into the eyes of a [Ni user] is like peeking through a portal into a parallel universe.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

1. Set up an appointment for housecleaning.
    2. Contact a friend or family member, give them my laptop (and cat) so they could put my writings together for publication.
    3. Get life insurance and call friends and family to tell them they are policy beneficiaries that I love them and some jokes to say at my funeral.
    4. Get laid
    5. Eat psychedelics, chocolate and drink a double martini.
    6. Go skydiving naked.
    7. Find the worst of those who have done me wrong and either forgive or exact revenge.
    8. Go crazy playing GTA 4 but not video game rather in real life pulling people out of their cars, robbing banks, taking over TV Stations and in general causing chaos and havoc (disclaimer: just kidding Department Homeland Security totally contingent on pure fantasy that will not happen, would never do any of this stuff for real, thanks for defending me against those who hate me because I am free such as my freedom of speech)
    9. Go nightclubbing
    10. Find antidote
    11. If #10 doesnt work, go to church for confession, last rites, prayer/contemplation/meditation/preparation.