User Tag List

123 Last

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

Default Signs you have lousy Fe

1) You don't really care about what people think about you at any one point in time. You see others' impressions of you as the subject of some big game.

2) You offend people easily without really thinking about it. Etiquette doesn't even seem to exist for you and you make all kinds of statements that offend others personally that would never offend you. Then when you learn it does you don't feel sorry, you just wonder whether it's gonna hurt your ability to get in good with others.

3) You aren't all that close to your family in particular and you're able to leave a circle of friends for another one without thinking twice. You may love being around people or no, but you have little to no attachment to them.

4) You hate commitments.
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Sign me up.

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

1) Hmm, I would say I alternate between periods of having high Fe, where I'm worried about what everyone thinks about me, that I hope everyone is content and satisfied, when I try my best and aim to please and periods of high Fi, when I couldn't give a crap in a handbasket what people think, I could give a damn if people are happy or not, and where I just do my own thing.

^^^ That usually happens when some value I hold strongly comes into play. Then, I am rigid and stick to my guns no matter what, and to hell with whether or not people like it.

Or, on the other hand, if it is completely unimportant. Then I couldn't give a crap.

But if it is something in between, I usually care a great deal about making others happy, keeping things calm and smooth, and making others satisfied and pleased, especially at work.

2) I try my best not to offend other people, but I have noticed that although I am quite sensitive about what others think about me when they are close to me, I often get rather peeved when someone is OVER sensitive. Like you say something harmless and they are all like OOOOHHHH I AM SO OFFENDED. Get a life.

3) Does not apply to me. I'm very close to my husband and a couple of close friends. But other people can come and go as they please, unless they really matter to me, in which case I get highly offended if they just chuck me like last night's garbage. People who remain close to me even when we lose contact really touch me, though, so I try my best to keep in touch.

4) Does not apply to me AT ALL - I always take my commitments seriously.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

5. You don't care about imposing your morals on others.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

MBTI
    ESTP

Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    Or maybe you don't have many moral values?
    -stellar renegade

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

^^^ Hahahhaa

Nah, I wouldn't go that far. But don't force ME to do something against my morals! Then I go ape!
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    ^^^ Hahahhaa

Nah, I wouldn't go that far. But don't force ME to do something against my morals! Then I go ape!
    You're describing Fi.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

When you are indifferent to lives of the majority of people around you, and you have trouble viewing them as people, not fleshy treasure troves of data and interesting experiences that you cannot just access at your whim.

MBTI
    ESTP

I'm mainly indifferent to the lives of others because I believe it's best to let them take control of their own lives. But at times I do feel compassion.
    -stellar renegade

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

There seems to be fair usage of Fe here, you just aren't using it in the "I'm a good little social bee" manner that tends to be the stereotype.

I'll update it a bit to better fit me Fi dominating over Fe.

Quote Originally Posted by stellar renegade View Post
    1) You don't really care about notice what people think about you at any one point in time. You see others' impressions of you as the subject of some big game. Others' impressions of you is their business, and you don't concern yourself much with it unless they mean something to you.

2) You offend people easily without really thinking about it. Etiquette is a technique you've learned to develop, but you don't really understand its purpose. Then when you learn it does you don't feel sorry, you just wonder whether it's gonna hurt your ability to get in good with others.

3) You may love being around people or no, but you have little to no attachment to them the ones that don't mean something to you personally.

4) You hate commitments. (That seems more like a "P" thing - especially common with Ne and Se dom types. Commitments keep Ne and Se from being able to be free to do its thing.)
    Hah! Fi users can be quick to push their morals onto others, with some types being more notable than others.

6) You treat others as you yourself would like to be treated, and often forget to pay attention to what their personal, unique requirements are.