4 40.00%
First 678910 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by nightning View Post
    Hmmmm do this one for me?

For starters, It already has a focused introverted kind of feel to it, focused intensely on the most important part. You have a keen sense of light and dark, it is very easy for you to sort and organize things into categories. You have probably recently encountered something new and different to what you've already known, it's relaxing and helps you to learn and grow. You're in the process of giving this new thing a bit of your own natural flavor, which is passionate and creative (among other things). The mouse means that you are often meek and not assertive, often hiding in the shadows, but this came before the passion, or the growth and relax, it may have been more-so in your childhood. You see the world as a concrete structure, but it limits you, you're unsure of whats behind it, which is likely what your imagination focuses on.

Quote Originally Posted by stellar renegade View Post
    I don't really have the time to draw something real quick right now, but here's something I drew several years ago:

It would have helped if it was drawn recently

There is something blocking or shielding you from the rest of the world, you've been out there before, you know very well how to handle yourself and have learned well from possibly bad experiences. You fear it a little bit, but you still know that you want to be out there, you really need to know what's happening everywhere and that is more important to you than safety. It's funny, you do all of this in a relaxed kind of fashion, like you know it well, it is the real you and always has been.
    5 3 9

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

wtf? Have you been following my posts and piecing it all together, or are you just that fucking good?

My God, man. You should be a psychiatrist.
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by aphemix View Post
    ::is interested::

http://aphemix.com/pixesses/bleh.jpg

http://aphemix.com/pixesses/alien.jpg

feel free to be brutal, I already know I was incredibly fucked in the head when I drew these.
    bleh:
    You have a strong distaste for other people, assuming that they have bad intentions very quickly, you assertively cut at them because you 'know' that they are going to swipe at you first. You've seen them do it to other people before and you know or fear that this will happen to you. This is reinforced, as some of these people have responded with retaliation or hatred, so it becomes clear to you that they really were intending to attack you in the first place.

You know the inner workings of your mind like the back of your hand, every piece of information is connected to another piece, you don't particularly know where the information is going, and you don't really care as long as it links together properly, this leads to some inefficiency, but is more interesting for you to watch. You may have started setting up this system to gain some kind of power or control, and it has actually brought you uncertainty in anything external. As time has progressed, your system has become more complex, it has learned how to defend itself, it has worked out where it's weaknesses are, it has become a wall to be used against everything external.

A long time ago, you often tried to obtain an overview of everything by using a system that someone else close you you has set up using highly structured patterns, and developing a wall, you probably started out in life by trying to imitate this structure, desiring it's power and solidity, but after observing the very tips of this other persons structure, you realized that it came with danger and risk, you put yourself on the line, but gained much from the experience, and hence began setting up your own unique system. As a side note, you know that you are eccentric, you willingly see every flaw and often come to accept it.

I'm betting that you had an INTJ parent or caregiver of some sort... I could be wrong though
    5 3 9

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

wtf? Have you been following my posts and piecing it all together, or are you just that fucking good?

My God, man. You should be a psychiatrist.
    You drew it man, lol. I could take up psychology, but it wouldn't be the same as this unfortunately, I am a visual thinker, and they'd want me to write everything down, though it'd be awesome trying to work out what's going on inside the heads of some seriously crazy people
    5 3 9

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by aphemix View Post
    ::is interested::

http://aphemix.com/pixesses/bleh.jpg

http://aphemix.com/pixesses/alien.jpg

feel free to be brutal, I already know I was incredibly fucked in the head when I drew these.
    Alien:
    This one's pretty clear, you believe that you are different than everyone else and you treasure that, you're aware that other people see this and are interested in observing how they react to it.

I reckon you're in need of some serious feeler hugs
    Though you'd probably reject them and hate it. *activates/practices Fe*
    5 3 9

MBTI
    ESTP

Yeah, but what's funny is that I drew that before alot of that was even true of me. I'd say it was a fluke except that it was so right on it's scary.
    -stellar renegade

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Yeah, but what's funny is that I drew that before alot of that was even true of me. I'd say it was a fluke except that it was so right on it's scary.
    Wow, okay, wtf!?! I guess it must have been developing when you drew that or something? Maybe most of it was more of a desire than a truth at the time, that's what seems to be difficult to pin down when doing this, whether the information is a want or a reality, there's often a clear time line in most drawing, I didn't see one in yours.
    5 3 9

MBTI
    ESTP

Yeah, I was definitely getting the urge to go on adventures at that point, although I hadn't really ventured into the great wide world yet then.

You have a gift, man.
    -stellar renegade

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Yeah, I was definitely getting the urge to go on adventures at that point, although I hadn't really ventured into the great wide world yet then.

You have a gift, man.
    It makes perfect sense now . Thanks, if only it had more practical value though, I'll find some decent way to play to such a strength somehow, people do get payed for doing psychology though, I'm definitely going to consider that as an option.
    5 3 9

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    It makes perfect sense now . Thanks, if only it had more practical value though, I'll find some decent way to play to such a strength somehow, people do get payed for doing psychology though, I'm definitely going to consider that as an option.
    In school we were doing a career workshop thing, and for psychologist, counselor, and mediator they recommended every NF plus ENTP for being top of the line at those jobs.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)