INtp

Feel free to anal-ize my doodle.
    Attached Images Attached Images

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyGrass View Post
    Very, very true. But that might have been a little obvious.

And, somewhat true for the most part. Very "INFJ" influenced.
    haha, couldn't help pointing it out

Quote Originally Posted by fway View Post
    That is totally me. Except the top of the world part, at least not for the moment. You are very good at this.
    thanks, I'm not sure how accurate any of it is really... it's like the whole reading tea leaves thing.

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalStreetfighter View Post
    Feel free to anal-ize my doodle.
    That is suuuuuper abstract I don't even know where to start...

Nothing is ever straight forward in your mind, there are threads (lol) that suddenly leap in unexpected directions. This actually has a J quality interestingly enough. Some of your memories take up space for you personally, but most are of a different nature, and there is even an enigma of some sorts. The objects outside of the cube are likely your memories, things that you find important in the real world, I'm sure they'd make more sense to you than me
    5 3 9

Junior Member DigitalStreetfighter's Avatar
    MBTI
    INtp

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    That is suuuuuper abstract I don't even know where to start...

Nothing is ever straight forward in your mind, there are threads (lol) that suddenly leap in unexpected directions. This actually has a J quality interestingly enough. Some of your memories take up space for you personally, but most are of a different nature, and there is even an enigma of some sorts. The objects outside of the cube are likely your memories, things that you find important in the real world, I'm sure they'd make more sense to you than me
    Cool thanks. Yes it's been confirmed a few times that I'm a very abstract thinker. Yes you are correct again, the objects outside the cube are more assoiciated with my memories. Do you want to try another? Here's another doodle.
    Attached Images Attached Images

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Cool thanks. Yes it's been confirmed a few times that I'm a very abstract thinker. Yes you are correct again, the objects outside the cube are more associated with my memories. Do you want to try another? Here's another doodle.
    your drawings are impressive, I'm probably learning a thing or two just by looking at them

The sun is a good omen apparently, a sign of peace, you must be a rather enlightened person. You are likely trying to solve some kind of issue or problem and it's taken a very long time for you to do so. But it seems like you enjoy having this puzzle to work on.

I thought you might have been more of an INTJ until then, the J signs from before are likely because Thinking's Judging kind of quality. For peace monkey before, Ti appeared rather structured and J like, it's likely the same kind of deal for you. I have to say, you must be a well balanced INTP.
    5 3 9

Junior Member DigitalStreetfighter's Avatar
    MBTI
    INtp

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    your drawings are impressive, I'm probably learning a thing or two just by looking at them

The sun is a good omen apparently, a sign of peace, you must be a rather enlightened person. You are likely trying to solve some kind of issue or problem and it's taken a very long time for you to do so. But it seems like you enjoy having this puzzle to work on.

I thought you might have been more of an INTJ until then, the J signs from before are likely because Thinking's Judging kind of quality. For peace monkey before, Ti appeared rather structured and J like, it's likely the same kind of deal for you. I have to say, you must be a well balanced INTP.
    I'm pleased the sun is a good omen. I like the idea of being enlighten. I mostly reflect on how I could actually achieve complete happiness (if that's even possible). As I'm sure you'll understand, this is a puzzle that has kept me occupied for some years. I'll be sure to post some more on here as and when if you're interested.

Can I ask what were the first 3 and last 2 things you noticed on each of the doodles? I'm curious to know where your visual analysis started off and ended up.

Also how do you know all this? I had a quick look on the internet re interpreting doodles and it's fascinating.

ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

Hmmmm do this one for me?

My stuff (design & other junk) lives here: http://nnbox.ca

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

I don't really have the time to draw something real quick right now, but here's something I drew several years ago:

-stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

MBTI
    INTP

::is interested::

http://aphemix.com/pixesses/bleh.jpg

http://aphemix.com/pixesses/alien.jpg

feel free to be brutal, I already know I was incredibly fucked in the head when I drew these.

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

You're good. I really like that first one. Reminds me alot of my old friend, actually.
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

I'm pleased the sun is a good omen. I like the idea of being enlighten. I mostly reflect on how I could actually achieve complete happiness (if that's even possible). As I'm sure you'll understand, this is a puzzle that has kept me occupied for some years. I'll be sure to post some more on here as and when if you're interested.

Can I ask what were the first 3 and last 2 things you noticed on each of the doodles? I'm curious to know where your visual analysis started off and ended up.

Also how do you know all this? I had a quick look on the internet re interpreting doodles and it's fascinating.
    I draw upon vague and subtle meanings and interpret them, it's basically just dominant intuition doing it's thing. for example, the bomb: has a fuse, depends on time, so something dangerous or bad (or you fear that something dangerous or bad) will happen after a certain amount of time. The puzzle arises from the 3 dimensional triangular shape, it being at the center of the image means that you are most focused on this, the face also indicates that it is personal to you. The shape itself => puzzle or problem, because it needs to fit somewhere between everything else. The other hint at puzzle or problem was a puzzle piece like structure down the bottom part.

In the first image, the cube was the most important piece (which now that I think about it, is also suggesting problem or puzzle). The patterns of the black and white 'windows' are very similar to thoughts and memories locked within your brain. The patterns followed a structured pattern, a a straight line most of the time, that occasionally moves on a tangential path. This is incredibly similar to how I've heard INTPs tend to think, they take one thread of information and follow it until it suddenly shoots off in another direction. There were people in the other windows, and therefore people in your memories. The swirl at the very top seems to not fit the pattern, it being at the top means that it has the most priority in your head, swirls seem to come to us subconsciously, as I have discovered elsewhere.

I've probably missed something here... I'll be baaack...
    5 3 9