User Tag List

View Poll Results: Pick your top 3

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Aphemix

    1 10.00%
  • Athenian200

    0 0%
  • BlackCat

    0 0%
  • ChasingAJ

    0 0%
  • DigitalStreetfighter

    3 30.00%
  • Engler

    0 0%
  • Entropie

    0 0%
  • Fuulie

    0 0%
  • Fway

    0 0%
  • Gewitter27

    0 0%
  • MonkeyGrass

    0 0%
  • Nightning

    1 10.00%
  • Noigmn

    0 0%
  • Nunki

    0 0%
  • Saslou

    0 0%
  • Shimsham

    0 0%
  • Sky is BLUE!

    0 0%
  • Stellar Renegade

    1 10.00%
  • Wolfy

    0 0%
  • Wonkavision

    4 40.00%
First 123412 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 164

  1. #11
    Ruler of the Stars Asterion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,334

    Default

    @ Engler - You see life from a very unique perspective, but as a consequence, you fear that what you say will always get you into trouble, as people have usually shunned your opinions for being out of the ordinary. It always costs you to speak whats on your mind, and you wither on the inside. You are also finding it hard to find the right path to follow, as they all lead down winding roads, they are hard to distinguish from one another, so you have spent most of your life labeling them carefully without actually treading any one path. You fear that if you don't pick a path soon, it will be too late for you.

    Cool, plenty in that one. You're definitely perceptive btw lol, and intuitive... that is, if this is really anything more than a crazy horoscope like thing...

    I mulled over this a little too, I've tested you for MBT, and you've come out INF-Positive .
    5 3 9

  2. #12
    Emperor/Dictator kyuuei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    8
    Posts
    13,881

    Default

    Engler: You feel pulled apart and chaotic. Much like the straw man in the Wizard of Oz, you feel stitched together loosely and the seams are breaking. The world's socked you in the gut, and you've lost your air and all that makes you you along with it. Floating through life now from all the chaos, you're desperate clinging to everything that's left until you can reinforce your ties to the ground and center yourself again.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

    Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

    In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

  3. #13
    Senior Member Engler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    ?
    Enneagram
    N/A
    Socionics
    N/A
    Posts
    114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    @ Engler - You see life from a very unique perspective, but as a consequence, you fear that what you say will always get you into trouble, as people have usually shunned your opinions for being out of the ordinary. It always costs you to speak whats on your mind, and you wither on the inside. You are also finding it hard to find the right path to follow, as they all lead down winding roads, they are hard to distinguish from one another, so you have spent most of your life labeling them carefully without actually treading any one path. You fear that if you don't pick a path soon, it will be too late for you.

    Cool, plenty in that one. You're definitely perceptive btw lol, and intuitive... that is, if this is really anything more than a crazy horoscope like thing...

    Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    Engler: You feel pulled apart and chaotic. Much like the straw man in the Wizard of Oz, you feel stitched together loosely and the seams are breaking. The world's socked you in the gut, and you've lost your air and all that makes you you along with it. Floating through life now from all the chaos, you're desperate clinging to everything that's left until you can reinforce your ties to the ground and center yourself again.

    The text that I have bolded is accurate (in my opinion, of course).

    Thank you both for providing a fascinating analysis.
    http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u56/EnglerMeister/hehh.jpg

  4. #14
    Member shimsham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    infj
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    @ Shimsham - Everything you had previously based yourself on is just falling to pieces.
    That was a little more gloom and doom than I expected, but since I'm currently reconsidering my career, my recent move, and my current relationship, I guess you're pretty right on? :confused:

    You think that everything is straight forward and concrete
    Not quite sure about this though...

    Thanks for the analysis!

  5. #15
    Retired Member Wonkavision's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    1,155

    Default

    This sounds fun.

    OK---Hit me with your best shot.

    Attached Images Attached Images
    __________________


    I'M OUTTA HERE.

    IT'S BEEN FUN.

    TAKE CARE.

    PEACE OUT!!!


  6. #16
    Emperor/Dictator kyuuei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    8
    Posts
    13,881

    Default

    Wonka: Life has been a blurr of superficiality for you lately. People who were once there for you thick and thin may be showing signs of wavering. Those you thought were close to you and helped you through everything are starting to lose their stability for you, forcing you to look within a deeper sense of self to gain your ground. As you revert within yourself and your own surroundings to comfort yourself, your distance from your social circle has caused you to re-evaluate a lot of your former relationships and friends. As your eyes adjust to your new surroundings, you may feel left out, alienated, and isolated from the limelight you were used to.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

    Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

    In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

  7. #17
    Retired Member Wonkavision's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    1,155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    Wonka: Life has been a blurr of superficiality for you lately. People who were once there for you thick and thin may be showing signs of wavering. Those you thought were close to you and helped you through everything are starting to lose their stability for you, forcing you to look within a deeper sense of self to gain your ground. As you revert within yourself and your own surroundings to comfort yourself, your distance from your social circle has caused you to re-evaluate a lot of your former relationships and friends. As your eyes adjust to your new surroundings, you may feel left out, alienated, and isolated from the limelight you were used to.
    Hmmmmm.......

    Interesting.

    Thanks, Kyuuei.

    Anyone else?
    __________________


    I'M OUTTA HERE.

    IT'S BEEN FUN.

    TAKE CARE.

    PEACE OUT!!!


  8. #18
    Ruler of the Stars Asterion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,334

    Default

    @ Wonkavision - *Jaw drops* ... cool pic... Your mind is clearly orientated around people, all sorts of types, from all kinds of different places. You see everything in shades, you've worked out where everyone around you stands. You draw people's attention to everything that you want them to see, you want them to see you as classy, unique and powerful/high ranked. On the inside, there are multiple different trains of thought, one of which is prevalent and pulling the strings from behind the scenes, this person has a message to deliver to everyone, and uses the outer appearance to deliver it.

    I could just about work out your enneagram from that ,although I'm not incredibly well versed in the enneagram, I'm guessing you're a 3w4... or 4w3.

    Add: *checks* ... nope, 7w8
    5 3 9

  9. #19
    ThatGirl
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wonkavision View Post
    This sounds fun.

    OK---Hit me with your best shot.

    Holy shit! This looks like a fucked up TAT image in which there is no room for interpretation.

    Nice artistic ability. Seriously.


    Is that Breakfast at Tiffany's?

  10. #20
    Senior Member Saslou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Posts
    4,915

    Default

    I drew this pic for another thread (self portrait) but gave up .. bloody scanner.
    Just took a photo of it.
    P.S I can't draw for crap.
    Last edited by Saslou; 04-02-2010 at 05:21 AM.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

Similar Threads

  1. Post Your Picture and be renamed!
    By Nonsensical in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 411
    Last Post: 09-19-2010, 12:30 PM
  2. Ask an ESFJ, and be told how wrong you are
    By pure_mercury in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-12-2009, 07:50 AM
  3. [INFJ] INFJs and being funny
    By Snow Turtle in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 02-16-2009, 12:16 AM
  4. [MBTItm] Fi/Ti and being nice
    By wolfy in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-01-2008, 10:14 PM
  5. [ISTJ] ISTJs and being good at distinguishing right and wrong and enforcing it
    By swordpath in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-04-2008, 08:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO