User Tag List

123 Last

Thread: Practical jokes

MBTI
    ESFJ

Default Practical jokes

Tortured your poor friends and family with that evil sense of humour of yours.

Share and possibly give me some ideas.

One that had come to mind is ... I used to send off for free information regarding impotence but got it sent to my step dad, brothers and his best mates houses.

I never told them.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

Oberon

Our kitchen sink has one of those hoses with the spray nozzle. On April Fool's day I rubber-banded the handle down and pointed it toward the front.

When you do that, the next person who turns on the faucet gets a little shower. Turned out it was my wife. She blamed it on my eldest son, who swore innocence. I let a day go by before I 'fessed up.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

• print off several hundred copies of the word "gullible"; hand them out to friends (especially tall people) and tape them all over high places and walls. Best done with nondescript white computer paper and regular black ink so as not to attract much attention.
    • Create an email account and leave funny poems on your friend's blog; give them enough hints so they know it's a RL friend and aren't creeped out, but nothing specific. Whenever you get bored, log into the account and leave poems on their blog. Hopefully it will drive them nuts.
    • Rearrange someone's entire bookshelf so the books are upside down.
    • Cut open a tennis ball, insert several hundred strike-anywhere matchstick tips, place string with one end inside and ducttape shut. Use other end of string to tie against the back of your vehicle; ride along the highway. Make sure you have a really long string.
    • Light your friend's sock on fire. The lint balls will create a fire shield for a moment. Then the room will smell a little. But it's fun to watch feet on fire.
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    INTJ

The best one I ever did was when I squirted disappearing ink on a cow-orker who was wearing a nice outfit. She was severely freaked out by it. Like how could one possibly squirt INK on someone's nice outfit? It's unthinkable. Then she calmed down after it disappeared. A clerk recommended it to me at a novelty shop. She said that was the best prank item.

MBTI
    INTJ

Xbox 360 and PS3 Christmas prank videos:

YouTube - Fake Xbox 360 Prank

YouTube - Brother on Christmas unwraps fake XBOX 360

YouTube - Playstation 3 prank

What do you feelers think about these videos?
    Do you feel bad for the kids?

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by TSDesigner View Post
    Xbox 360 and PS3 Christmas prank videos.

That's pretty painful to watch The kids are so happy and suddenly all the joy is just sucked out of it. Something like that scars you for life, you know. Trust issues, anyone?

MBTI
    INTP

Set multiple alarm clocks to go off at all different times in the middle of the night, then hide them throughout the room of your target.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ILE

I'm a huge fan of pranks and practical jokes.

- Surprise parties in general are awesome pranks because you can make the person in question think you forgot their birthday, they were leaving for school, their last day at work, etc.

- At work: sending internal emails from a coworker's desk when they leave their desk and don't lock their computers. I usually have them declare their undying love to someone in the office with a sense of humor.

- One I played on my cat (yes I was very bored that day and noone is exempt from my mischief) I got her food ready in her dish as normal, but instead of sitting down where she eats, I walked it over to the dining table where I pretended to eat it. There was a lot of meowing, paw waving and head turned to the side going on.

The best prank played on me : When I was a little girl my uncle would offer to babysit me as a way to pick up women so he could look like a sensitive guy. The deal was I be my charming cute self when an interesting woman passed by and he pay me in all the junk food and quarters for video games I wanted while with him. Actually it worked pretty well for him from what I understand.

One of his pick up spots was the drive-in. One night we went to the drive in and it was a very scary horror movie. On the way back home, he pretended as if he ran out of gas and had to leave the car on the side of the road near a wooded area while he ran to get some gas. He locked the doors and told me to stay inside and wait. After a few minutes he doubled back and started making creepy noises on the door. Needless to say I was scared shitless and started crying. Once I started crying he apologized and said it was a joke, but I was way to upset to care. Needless to say he was on his own picking up chicks for about a year.

Looking back on that, I have to admit that it was kind of funny.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by TSDesigner View Post
    Xbox 360 and PS3 Christmas prank videos:

Yes.

MBTI
    ENFP

Ok one time I got red food colouring and poured it on a sanitary towel... along with some jelly and stuck it to someone's food cupboard! There is a back story... they had it coming
    ... couldn't drag me away

eljko Ranatovic: argus
    eljko Ranatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    eljko Ranatovic: to carry your genealogical code??