Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by TSDesigner View Post
    Fake winning scratcher lottery tickets:

YouTube - xxx Fake lottery ticket Scratch card prank goes crazy funny
    [/url]
    this and the Xbox/dreamcast prank are just mean spirited. the purpose of the prank should be to eventually laugh WITH someone, not laugh AT them.

quite frankly if a friend of mine pulled the lottery ticket prank on me, they'd better be prepared for $50K worth of throat chops and ass beating.

Patron Saint Of Smileys Gloriana's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

This is making me thing of when Dave Chappelle did that awesome skit parodying those types of prank shows; where Dave tells a couple of small kids that their parents are dead, watches them cry, shows the parents laughing backstage, reveals the joke, and just laughs at them. In parody form that shit is hilarious but actually doing it would be wretched.

I can't think of many practical jokes I've pulled myself, I was mainly a prank caller in my day ("My day" meaning the golden years before caller ID and all that was standard).

My favorite thing to do these days is when telemarketers call here for me or my mother, I start crying going "No, she passed away just a few days ago" just pretend to have a complete emotional break down. If they don't hang up right away I'll just spew out purposely absurd shit like "Oh god, she made the greatest muffins, you would have loved her muffins" or "Remember when we all went fishing at the lake? That was fun wasn't it? She was so happy" like I'm getting delirious. I enjoy that.

Best practical joke I was part of was scaring a guy friend who was a fierce smart-ass. His best friend came up with it. The smart-ass, me, and a couple of others gathered to watch movies, and it was my job to pretend I hadn't seen "The Ring" and wanted to see it. Smart-ass had already seen it and protested but we watched. And waited...

It got to the part where they show the 'evil video' in its entirety. One of the girls quietly called smart-ass's cell phone at the moment where the phone call should come. He thought this in itself was the practical joke and he was like "Oh very funny" but then his best friend jumped out from behind the couch wearing this white Muu-Muu and a long black wig over his face. Smart-ass jumped up, shouted, and almost fell over.

It was pretty awesome.
    "Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get, but if you work really hard, and you're kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you...amazing things will happen" --Conan O'Brien

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

Oh, and I'm juvenile, I find this funny, I can't help it:

YouTube - The Invisible Rope
    Last edited by Gloriana; 08-23-2009 at 09:44 PM. Reason: messed up link
    "Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get, but if you work really hard, and you're kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you...amazing things will happen" --Conan O'Brien

MBTI
    INTJ

These are some extreme ones.
    Making her boyfriend fall into a lot of mouse traps was going too far.
    YouTube - Prank Contest Winners! - Most Awesome Pranks: Vol 3

YouTube - April Fool's - Most Awesome Pranks Volume II

LMAO

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

Oh! I just thought of the "Prank Wars" series on CollegeHumor!!

OMG, check those out if you haven't already.

Boys are EVIL but truly awesome.

Senior Thread Terminator Aerithria's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

Both done by my INFP friend and myself:

- Created a clue hunt using one picture that'd lead to the object that contained the next throughout the main building of a university, that lead in a giant circle. It took about 45 minutes for everyone to complete. We also placed a random, unconnected clue halfway through placed on one recycling bin with a picture of the subsequent recycling bin and left no clue in the second bin (which happened to be filled with recycled paper). Those who found it, in an attempt to get ahead of the hunt, spent an extra half hour searching the second bin before giving up.

- Created a scavenger hunt, with clues written entirely in haikus, to find fourteen pictures hidden throughout the same university. Two of said clues didn't actually have items to go with it. The ones that did were hidden in places that required them to travel to four of the buildings on campus, as well as several places outside. No clues were given to the actual location, but merely to the object that needed to be found. It took the people well over an hour before they gave up.

Afterwards, we were both banned from the use of paper, and any 'activity' that we suggested we do was ignored. We're currently finding alternate methods to accomplish similar tasks in the future.
    [insert funny quote/saying/etc.]

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I haven't done any practical jokes lately.

But when I was little (about 6 or so), I squirted my mom in the face with a squirt gun, and then used a camera to take a picture of the look on her face immediately afterwards. I thought she looked funny when she was mad.

Yeah, that was before I developed Fe and became sensitive to how such things might make people feel... good times, good times.

Now I wouldn't take anyone's picture without permission, and hope no one takes mine without mine...

MBTI
    ESFJ

Xbox 360 and PS3 Christmas prank videos:

What do you feelers think about these videos?
    Do you feel bad for the kids?
    Very wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriana View Post
    Oh, and I'm juvenile, I find this funny, I can't help it:

YouTube - The Invisible Rope

I have seen one similar and it is so damn funny.
    Lol
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

What do you feelers think about these videos?
    Do you feel bad for the kids?
    I didn't watch the videos. I can imagine and I don't want to give pricks like that attention. I think the people responsible should be pelted with rotten fruit and vegetables by the town baseball team while the local villagers look on and laugh.