User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 31

  1. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    When the vibe that the type gives off and the vibe that the music gives off are similar.
    I guess I only know the types of four or five people so I don't understand what it is to feel the vibe from so many types.

    For associating with songs, for an INTJ I'd probably associate a U2 song, but that's only cause the INTJ I know is a big U2 fan, haha. So I don't really get how it's done.
    Hello. There'll be something here soon.

  2. #22
    triple nerd score poppy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram
    5
    Posts
    2,220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fading Dead Star View Post
    I guess I only know the types of four or five people so I don't understand what it is to feel the vibe from so many types.

    For associating with songs, for an INTJ I'd probably associate a U2 song, but that's only cause the INTJ I know is a big U2 fan, haha. So I don't really get how it's done.
    It's easier/more obvious with music that has lyrics as you can make connections between the words and ideas in the music and the way the types express themselves or see things (or the way you see them).

    It's more abstract with music like this that has no words, so it requires a little leap of imagination. For instance, when I hear the "Turned into a rabbit" theme, I think "wind sounds=movement, activity" and "chipper flute tune=pleasant, bright, upbeat" and I might associate those secondary adjectives with ISFPs because I view them as adventurous and pleasant.
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

  3. #23
    Senior Member Saslou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Posts
    4,915

    Default

    Thank you Poppy. That makes so much sense now.

    I can't associate any of the songs with me. Why, because its abstract and i struggle with that.
    *tut*
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

  4. #24
    triple nerd score poppy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram
    5
    Posts
    2,220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    Thank you Poppy. That makes so much sense now.

    I can't associate any of the songs with me. Why, because its abstract and i struggle with that.
    *tut*

    I'm beginning to suspect that it requires an extra helping of N (or craziness) to do so. Glad my explanation makes sense
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

  5. #25
    rawr Costrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII
    Posts
    2,320

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poppy View Post

    I'm beginning to suspect that it requires an extra helping of N (or craziness) to do so. Glad my explanation makes sense
    Most it's just an excuse to post some videogame music you like.
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

  6. #26
    triple nerd score poppy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram
    5
    Posts
    2,220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Costrin View Post
    Most it's just an excuse to post some videogame music you like.
    That too
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

  7. #27

  8. #28

  9. #29

  10. #30

Similar Threads

  1. The Perfect Video Game for Each MBTI Type
    By Introspector in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-23-2017, 04:54 AM
  2. [Other] Classic Video Game Characters- Myers Briggs Types
    By CarolineForbes in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-22-2015, 11:41 PM
  3. [Jung] Classic Video Game Characters & Myers Briggs Types
    By CarolineForbes in forum Myers-Briggs Type Profiles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-15-2015, 08:49 PM
  4. Types and video games...
    By The Ü™ in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 08-21-2012, 02:36 PM
  5. Characters from Random Video Games
    By LordPwnage in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-11-2008, 07:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO