User Tag List

First 181581631671679680681682683691731781 Last

Results 6,801 to 6,810 of 9071

  1. #6801
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    Jack in the box
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  2. #6802
    Riva
    Guest

    Default

    LX I beg you not to get mad. :worship:

    This is how I view you/what I associate with just to laugh a bit alone when I see you around in the forum -

    Starting from minute 2.


  3. #6803
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    LX I beg you not to get mad. :worship:

    This is how I view you/what I associate with just to laugh a bit alone when I see you around in the forum -

    Starting from minute 2.

    hahaha!!

    whaaaaa??? i remind you of the lil girl?? that's funny...and not completely off base. haha
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  4. #6804
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    i don't really get it tho....



    you saw that and thought lady x is probably like that? i can't say thats not weird...it totally is...haha funny but way weird.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  5. #6805
    Riva
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    hahaha!!

    whaaaaa??? i remind you of the lil girl?? that's funny...and not completely off base. haha
    Omgoshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

    That's a huge load of pressure off my shoulders.

    I've been having that image in my mind (of you) for a very very very long time but didn't find the opportunity and thought it be inappropriate to do so to ask. But 6-9 months later finally finally luck struck and you posted on this thread! I am sooo glad you found it funny and even more so glad that you finally finally used the quote function.

    Two birds with one stone and a huge load off my shoulders. So technically it's 3 birds with one stone. Of course I don't entirely associate that girl with you... But saw a small resemblance nevertheless.


  6. #6806
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    Omgoshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

    That's a huge load of pressure off my shoulders.

    I've been having that image in my mind (of you) for a very very very long time but didn't find the opportunity and thought it be inappropriate to do so to ask. But 6-9 months later finally finally luck struck and you posted on this thread! I am sooo glad you found it funny and even more so glad that you finally finally used the quote function.

    Two birds with one stone and a huge load off my shoulders. So technically it's 3 birds with one stone. Of course I don't entirely associate that girl with you... But saw a small resemblance nevertheless.

    sorry for the derail peeps...

    but...was it based on this pic of me as a kid i had as an avi for a bit?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  7. #6807
    Riva
    Guest

    Default

    My exchange with LX in this thread probably was the weirdest moment of this long, old, ever so busy thread.

    Again LX I'm glad you found it funny and didn't get offended.

    Must be very careful when dealing with NF young padawan I always tell myself in a master Yoda accent when interacting with NFs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    sorry for the derail peeps...

    but...was it based on this pic of me as a kid i had as an avi for a bit?

    Oh I remember seeing that a long long time ago. Maybe it was in my mind when I made that association. Also that kids enthusiasm, childish attraction, extroversion and the description you gave of yourself as to how you were perceived as a kid (thread) probably played a huge role in making me associate you with her.

    Of course you were probably shy as a kid as opposed to this kid in the video was the image I got from the descripsion you made of yourself in that thread.

  8. #6808
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    whys that picture look so crazy?? i mean wth is up with it?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  9. #6809
    Riva
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    whys that picture look so crazy?? i mean wth is up with it?
    Woah it does not look crazy. It looks absolutely adorable and cute .

  10. #6810
    FigerPuppet
    Guest

    Default




Similar Threads

  1. What zodiac sign do you associate with the user above?
    By DreamBeliever in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 193
    Last Post: 12-09-2017, 04:16 PM
  2. Replies: 321
    Last Post: 12-02-2017, 02:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO