User Tag List

First 181581631671679680681682683691731781 Last

Results 6,801 to 6,810 of 9071

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Jack in the box
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Riva

LX I beg you not to get mad. :worship:

This is how I view you/what I associate with just to laugh a bit alone when I see you around in the forum -

Starting from minute 2.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    LX I beg you not to get mad. :worship:

This is how I view you/what I associate with just to laugh a bit alone when I see you around in the forum -

Starting from minute 2.

hahaha!!

whaaaaa??? i remind you of the lil girl?? that's funny...and not completely off base. haha
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i don't really get it tho....

you saw that and thought lady x is probably like that? i can't say thats not weird...it totally is...haha funny but way weird.
    -Jim Morrison

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    hahaha!!

whaaaaa??? i remind you of the lil girl?? that's funny...and not completely off base. haha
    Omgoshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

That's a huge load of pressure off my shoulders.

I've been having that image in my mind (of you) for a very very very long time but didn't find the opportunity and thought it be inappropriate to do so to ask. But 6-9 months later finally finally luck struck and you posted on this thread! I am sooo glad you found it funny and even more so glad that you finally finally used the quote function.

Two birds with one stone and a huge load off my shoulders. So technically it's 3 birds with one stone. Of course I don't entirely associate that girl with you... But saw a small resemblance nevertheless.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    Omgoshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

That's a huge load of pressure off my shoulders.

I've been having that image in my mind (of you) for a very very very long time but didn't find the opportunity and thought it be inappropriate to do so to ask. But 6-9 months later finally finally luck struck and you posted on this thread! I am sooo glad you found it funny and even more so glad that you finally finally used the quote function.

Two birds with one stone and a huge load off my shoulders. So technically it's 3 birds with one stone. Of course I don't entirely associate that girl with you... But saw a small resemblance nevertheless.

sorry for the derail peeps...

but...was it based on this pic of me as a kid i had as an avi for a bit?
    -Jim Morrison

Riva

My exchange with LX in this thread probably was the weirdest moment of this long, old, ever so busy thread.

Again LX I'm glad you found it funny and didn't get offended.

Must be very careful when dealing with NF young padawan I always tell myself in a master Yoda accent when interacting with NFs.

sorry for the derail peeps...

but...was it based on this pic of me as a kid i had as an avi for a bit?

Oh I remember seeing that a long long time ago. Maybe it was in my mind when I made that association. Also that kids enthusiasm, childish attraction, extroversion and the description you gave of yourself as to how you were perceived as a kid (thread) probably played a huge role in making me associate you with her.

Of course you were probably shy as a kid as opposed to this kid in the video was the image I got from the descripsion you made of yourself in that thread.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

whys that picture look so crazy?? i mean wth is up with it?
    -Jim Morrison

Riva

whys that picture look so crazy?? i mean wth is up with it?
    Woah it does not look crazy. It looks absolutely adorable and cute .

FigerPuppet