User Tag List

First 124524574614622623624625626634674724 Last

Results 6,231 to 6,240 of 9071

  1. #6231
    defying your expectations SoraMayhem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sx
    Posts
    346

    Default

    Uncomfortable vent chat topics
    4w5-1w2-5w4 -- RLUAI -- Chaotic Good/Neutral

    Johari -- Nohari

    Ask me about my crippling social dysfunction!

  2. #6232
    Senior Member Viridian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    MBTI
    IsFJ
    Posts
    3,088

    Default

    Social Justice internet groups.
    Tentative typing: ISFJ 6w5 or 9w1 (Sp/S[?]).

  3. #6233
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Posts
    14,031

    Default

    Video games.

  4. #6234
    Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,806

    Default

    Middle aged people who are slightly overweight and spend their time dressing up as if they are 20 years younger, then going to a club.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

    Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

  5. #6235
    Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    4,797

    Default

    Boundless nonsensical energy (which i like!).
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

  6. #6236
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Posts
    14,031

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    Middle aged people who are slightly overweight and spend their time dressing up as if they are 20 years younger, then going to a club.
    It's funny...

    You're not the only one who seems to think I'm older than I am.

  7. #6237
    Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,806

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    It's funny...

    You're not the only one who seems to think I'm older than I am.
    Yeah I dont know what it is, I think it is the word disco...afterall I wasn't really thinking of you or your age/weight/dancing preferences, just the image conjured up by that combination of 'Disco' and 'Biscuit'.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

    Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

  8. #6238
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Posts
    14,031

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    Yeah I dont know what it is, I think it is the word disco...afterall I wasn't really thinking of you or your age/weight/dancing preferences, just the image conjured up by that combination of 'Disco' and 'Biscuit'.
    I got the term DiscoBiscuit from the movie Snatch believe it or not.

    When Turkish tells Tommy that Boris the Blade "had taken one too many discobiscuits in the heat of Russian disputations".

    That line always stuck with me for some reason. They used to call quaaludes discobiscuits apparently.

  9. #6239
    Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,806

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    I got the term DiscoBiscuit from the movie Snatch believe it or not.

    When Turkish tells Tommy that Boris the Blade "had taken one too many discobiscuits in the heat of Russian disputations".

    That line always stuck with me for some reason. They used to call quaaludes discobiscuits apparently.
    Ah I forgot about that, but it's been a long time since I watched my DVD of Snatch.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

    Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

  10. #6240
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_
    Posts
    10,733

    Default

    Those look like action figures in the avatar, so I'll say G.I. Joe.

Similar Threads

  1. What zodiac sign do you associate with the user above?
    By DreamBeliever in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 193
    Last Post: 12-09-2017, 04:16 PM
  2. Replies: 321
    Last Post: 12-02-2017, 02:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO