User Tag List

View Poll Results: Would you be either my, Amargith's, or both of our slaves?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

    6 42.86%
  • yes

    6 42.86%
  • HELL YES

    5 35.71%
  • Especially me (Antimony)

    5 35.71%
  • Especially Amargith

    6 42.86%
  • Both!

    9 64.29%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 1725262728 Last

Results 261 to 270 of 272

  1. #261
    You're fired. Lol. Antimony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????
    Posts
    3,437

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    yeah, I agree, the earth it fully aware and it's trying to kill us all Is there a representative of the earth that we could ask? It seems as if you could paint the earth as either a cruel malevolent planning deceiving TJ of some sorts, or a caring peaceful considerate FJ... or even a hippy NFP... I'm certain that if you stayed over at an INFJs house for too long, they'd get quite snappy (I know, because I've tried, although it wasn't clearly expressed I think lol), I'm sure that extends to them plotting to kill you, especially if you threaten to kill them...

    Other planetary figures left to type: Pulsars and Quasars... which are the same thing if I remember rightly...
    I am not sure if they are. If they are the same thing then...they have name changes. They like change?

    *shrug*

    The universe is hereby declared fully N.
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

    Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

  2. #262
    Ruler of the Stars Asterion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post
    It really does! I dunno how many threads we can start. It isn't very flirty, but it is derailed...again.

    But if we seduce one of the INTPs, what are they going to do? They won't suck us in...I hope.

    ADD: WE HAVE LOGIC TOO!
    yeah, well, INTPs have DOMINANT Ti, we'd be easily overwhelmed, but the trick is, to bombard them with more possibilities than they can process/handle, if they say your shoes untied, you say: or is it upside down? It could be back to front as well, in fact there could be no shoe, it could be a figment of your imagination, I could be a figment of your imagination, maybe I'm a terrorist, or an emo-duck of some sort that lures you into a series of pestering questions that don't mean anything, or maybe I'm not, I could be the devil, assailing your mind from behind, driving the car from the backseat, while you have no control over your mental processes, because they might be separate from your own thoughts.

    ooooohhhhhh! I see why they are black holes and we are suns!!! we feed them possibilities!!! that's the mass!!! Ne=mass!!! breakthrough

    and if you feed them too much, they collapse on their own gravity and supernova (have a spack-attack at us), forming miserable little white dwarves or something
    5 3 9

  3. #263
    Ruler of the Stars Asterion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post
    I am not sure if they are. If they are the same thing then...they have name changes. They like change?

    *shrug*

    The universe is hereby declared fully N.
    except for Pluto, he's totally S, rejected for not being intuitive enough to be a planet :P
    5 3 9

  4. #264
    You're fired. Lol. Antimony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????
    Posts
    3,437

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    except for Pluto, he's totally S, rejected for not being intuitive enough to be a planet :P
    But an S would fight back in the moment, no?

    ISFJ, very compliant. But then again, freezing cold, with no life.
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

    Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

  5. #265
    Ruler of the Stars Asterion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post
    But an S would fight back in the moment, no?

    ISFJ, very compliant. But then again, freezing cold, with no life.
    hmmm... Si dominant doesn't sound right for one with such an unstable orbit... it's more likely to be a P, it's like it changes it's job every few years , that's totally a P trait

    This one is hard to type though, Introverted cos it's cold and far away and probably prefers it that way... Sensor because (*forgets reason*)... feeler or thinker? ISTP or ISFP? It doesn't look like either of them
    5 3 9

  6. #266
    You're fired. Lol. Antimony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????
    Posts
    3,437

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    hmmm... Si dominant doesn't sound right for one with such an unstable orbit... it's more likely to be a P, it's like it changes it's job every few years , that's totally a P trait

    This one is hard to type though, Introverted cos it's cold and far away and probably prefers it that way... Sensor because (*forgets reason*)... feeler or thinker? ISTP or ISFP? It doesn't look like either of them
    ISTP would bust a gun out just for the sake of it. No way an ISTP would be forced off the team without a fight. ISFP? ISFP's are all creative and pretty. Are you sure it is a sensor?
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

    Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

  7. #267
    Ruler of the Stars Asterion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post
    ISTP would bust a gun out just for the sake of it. No way an ISTP would be forced off the team without a fight. ISFP? ISFP's are all creative and pretty. Are you sure it is a sensor?
    Damnit, that means there will be a duplicate type... pluto=same type as galaxy/blackhole!?! maybe it's more of an isolated extrovert or something, that would explain why it's orbit moves closer to us every now an then... also not that it's a misfit, it's orbit is like crooked... that would be stereotypical INFP behavior actually. I'm taking the INFP title away from the galaxy...

    The galaxy can go to an EN... F... J?

    add: re-declares the universe as intuitive
    5 3 9

  8. #268
    You're fired. Lol. Antimony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????
    Posts
    3,437

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    Damnit, that means there will be a duplicate type... pluto=same type as galaxy/blackhole!?! maybe it's more of an isolated extrovert or something, that would explain why it's orbit moves closer to us every now an then... also not that it's a misfit, it's orbit is like crooked... that would be stereotypical INFP behavior actually. I'm taking the INFP title away from the galaxy... :whisting:

    The galaxy can go to an EN... F... J?
    Well, as for pluto...if it were an isolated extrovert, it would probably be like, an overly weird NT, like an ENTP, because aren't ENTP's sometimes REALLY socially awkward? Is it socially awkward, or a total accident, or how shunned is pluto? Remember, it was the SENSORS on earth who took away the title.

    ENFJ? Too lovey for the universe. The universe is cold, with supernovas that are pretty, but dangerous.
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

    Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

  9. #269
    Ruler of the Stars Asterion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post
    Well, as for pluto...if it were an isolated extrovert, it would probably be like, an overly weird NT, like an ENTP, because aren't ENTP's sometimes REALLY socially awkward? Is it socially awkward, or a total accident, or how shunned is pluto? Remember, it was the SENSORS on earth who took away the title.
    nah, it would have been intuitives, sensors are less destructive when it comes to systems and change. I'd suspect a board dominated by INTJs would have made the ruling... wait... INTJs dominating boards? I didn't think they could dominate anything...

    Pluto never intended to become oh so isolated... It just ended up there after a whole heap of collisions and crazy shit ... pluto's type escapes reason... what is the oddest type you could possibly think of? usually it's INFP... strange little critters, quiet (Fi) & odd (NP). And they are known to be the loneliest type too, and I'd say they are always very difficult to type. Therefore Pluto=INFP and universe =/= NT only

    ENFJ? Too lovey for the universe. The universe is cold, with supernovas that are pretty, but dangerous.
    nah, universe is untyped as of yet, our galaxy (da milky whey). and supposedly It's actually mind-blowingly hot in outerspace, the molecules move so fast that the temperature is technically massive. Not so cold now ay?

    KOD must sleep :zzz:
    5 3 9

  10. #270
    You're fired. Lol. Antimony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????
    Posts
    3,437

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    nah, it would have been intuitives, sensors are less destructive when it comes to systems and change. I'd suspect a board dominated by INTJs would have made the ruling... wait... INTJs dominating boards? I didn't think they could dominate anything...

    Pluto never intended to become oh so isolated... It just ended up there after a whole heap of collisions and crazy shit ... pluto's type escapes reason... what is the oddest type you could possibly think of? usually it's INFP... strange little critters, quite (Fi) & odd (NP). And they are known to be the loneliest type too, and I'd say they are always very difficult to type. Therefore Pluto=INFP and universe =/= NT only



    nah, universe is untyped as of yet, our galaxy (da milky whey). and supposedly It's actually mind-blowingly hot in outerspace, the molecules move so fast that the temperature is technically massive. Not so cold now ay?

    KOD must sleep :zzz:
    It can get very hot, but can also be very cold.

    And fine, leave me!


    *cries*
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

    Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

Similar Threads

  1. [INTJ] INTJ flirting
    By Usehername in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 06-02-2010, 04:26 PM
  2. Try To Derail This Thread
    By Haight in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 12-11-2007, 04:38 AM
  3. [ISTP] Question for ISTPs on a painful/awkward issue...
    By anii in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-11-2007, 09:13 AM
  4. Derail from "On Spiritual Gifts": Determining faith-fact from faith-fiction
    By sassafrassquatch in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-28-2007, 03:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO