User Tag List

View Poll Results: Would you be either my, Amargith's, or both of our slaves?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

6 42.86%
  • yes

6 42.86%
  • HELL YES

5 35.71%
  • Especially me (Antimony)

5 35.71%
  • Especially Amargith

6 42.86%
  • Both!

9 64.29%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 162425262728 Last

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    Skeletor, he's cooler than he used to be, a little washed up, but oh well. And we recently discovered that when you die, your soul gets trapped on the internet, so we can invite Michael Jackson and Bruce Lee, and at the end of the night, they will duke it out, dancing and throwing punches
    But can Bruce Lee handle the moon-walk? I dunno if he can top that.

:O

If this is a mass party, I assume we should invite the sun, no? Or at least Apollo.
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post
    But can Bruce Lee handle the moon-walk? I dunno if he can top that.

:O

If this is a mass party, I assume we should invite the sun, no? Or at least Apollo.
    Do you think you could seduce the moon... he is a man after all, he even has a face... If you pull that off, he'll come plummeting down from the heathens () and increase the mass-ness of the party.

Science has taken my innocence... there was once a time that I would have hoped that there was a cool little spot at the center of the moon, that you could harness like a semi-death star thing... now there's just molten rock and instant death... so much for that snorkel guy, now he's down on the ground with all them other clowns selling puppies for drug monies

5 3 9

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Do you think you could seduce the moon... he is a man after all, he even has a face... If you pull that off, he'll come plummeting down from the heathens () and increase the mass-ness of the party.

Science has taken my innocence... there was once a time that I would have hoped that there was a cool little spot at the center of the moon, that you could harness like a semi-death star thing... now there's just molten rock and instant death... so much for that snorkel guy, now he's down on the ground with all them other clowns selling puppies for drug monies

I could so seduce the moon!

*works on seducing the moon*

You oughtta think of more mass-things to invite.

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

good luck with that, I hear the moon is an ISTJ... but according to boosh, he looks way more INTP

I propose, that the moon is actually matthew z, I think he is a mass that we should invite to the party, and you will need to seduce him to get him here!

Problem solved. If you can type the moon, matty's type will become clear... *smacks head* are you always working on typing peoples in the background processes of your thoughts!! damned brain! I need to feed it some maths... haven't had any in 10 months -edit: no wait, 2 months...
    5 3 9

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

good luck with that, I hear the moon is an ISTJ... but according to boosh, he looks way more INTP

I propose, that the moon is actually matthew z, I think he is a mass that we should invite to the party, and you will need to seduce him to get him here!

Problem solved. If you can type the moon, matty's type will become clear... *smacks head* are you always working on typing peoples in the background processes of your thoughts!! damned brain! I need to feed it some maths... haven't had any in 10 months -edit: no wait, 2 months...
    But the moon is so consistent, so stable, always on the proper routine, and also controlling of things, such as water and the tides. But then, the moon could just be the Earth's bitch, which thinks it is all that but is the sun's bitch and the sun is....wait, who owns the sun?! The earth must be ENTJ, very self sufficient, well, except for the sun, yet pretty and creative, so no INTJ, but also beneath that pretty exterior are dangerous things, such as magma.

So I say the moon, because of it's efficiency, minimalism, stability, quietness, lack of life on it (more to do with the socializing tendencies of an INTJ) and letting the Earth perceive "control" the moon is really a plotful INTJ, the Earth is an ENTJ or ENTP, and the sun is a happy ENFP.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

But the moon is so consistent, so stable, always on the proper routine, and also controlling of things, such as water and the tides. But then, the moon could just be the Earth's bitch, which thinks it is all that but is the sun's bitch and the sun is....wait, who owns the sun?! The earth must be ENTJ, very self sufficient, well, except for the sun, yet pretty and creative, so no INTJ, but also beneath that pretty exterior are dangerous things, such as magma.

So I say the moon, because of it's efficiency, minimalism, stability, quietness, lack of life on it (more to do with the socializing tendencies of an INTJ) and letting the Earth perceive "control" the moon is really a plotful INTJ, the Earth is an ENTJ or ENTP, and the sun is a happy ENFP.
    A blackhole (or possibly large amount of black holes) owns the galaxy, which then owns the sun. The galaxy is totally INFP, in all it spirally glory!
    [add]: behold! INFP in all it's glory!

Don't stare at it too long, you'll loose your mind *evil laugh*

I reckon the earth is more ENFJ, supporting life, and then taking it away in tremendous explosive volcanic eruptions of probably emotional pain. The sun would be ENTP, only an ENTP would figure that H + H => mass... after all, we are the kings of mass. The moon is totally INTJ, especially if it plots against for taking its woman and wrecking havoc upon it with brutal CO2. Looks like you won't have to bother seducing the moon, it's totally gonna kill us.

As for the black hole... I would give it to the most introverted type, preferably with a lack of F aka IXTP... INTP preferably, because anything that thinks it's in outerspace is obviously an intuitive
    5 3 9

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

A blackhole (or possibly large amount of black holes) owns the galaxy, which then owns the sun. The galaxy is totally INFP, in all it spirally glory!

I reckon the earth is more ENFJ, supporting life, and then taking it away in tremendous explosive volcanic eruptions of probably emotional pain. The sun would be ENTP, only an ENTP would figure that H + H => mass... after all, we are the kings of mass. The moon is totally INTJ, especially if it plots against for taking its woman and wrecking havoc upon it with brutal CO2. Looks like you won't have to bother seducing the moon, it's totally gonna kill us.

As for the black hole... I would give it to the most introverted type, preferably with a lack of F aka IXTP... INTP preferably, because anything that thinks it's in outerspace is obviously an intuitive
    I would go with INTP for a black hole, because there is an INTP I know, and if he has an emotional collapse, it could be very horrible, similar to if a black hole collapsed. And that means that black holes are owned by gravity, so technically everything is owned by gravity, and what must gravity be owned by?

And I was thinking of that intuitive thing ahhahaha
    But nonetheless, the earth is very twisted and sadistic to destroy so much of it's very life. Is it a healthy ENFJ?

And I concur on the sun. ENTP's are just firey hot like that anyways. What about all those comet things and stuff flying around?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

I would go with INTP for a black hole, because there is an INTP I know, and if he has an emotional collapse, it could be very horrible, similar to if a black hole collapsed. And that means that black holes are owned by gravity, so technically everything is owned by gravity, and what must gravity be owned by?

And I was thinking of that intuitive thing ahhahaha
    But nonetheless, the earth is very twisted and sadistic to destroy so much of it's very life. Is it a healthy ENFJ?

And I concur on the sun. ENTP's are just firey hot like that anyways. What about all those comet things and stuff flying around?
    Gravity is owned by logic, ie. Ti This so deserves it's own derail thread

The only problem with it, is that Stars get eaten by black holes, which means that as soon as one of those INTPs come along, we're fucked ... they own us with logic and steal our masses...

I think we need ENFJ input from this... maybe it's more of an ENFP thing or something, the earth doesn't seem to have all that much control for a J, it just sits there and gets abused, like an unhealthy ISFJ

No wonder the world is dominated by sensors, the Earth itself is a sensor!
    5 3 9

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Gravity is owned by logic, ie. Ti This so deserves it's own derail thread

The only problem with it, is that Stars get eaten by black holes, which means that as soon as one of those INTPs come along, we're fucked ... they own us with logic and steal our masses...

I think we need ENFJ input from this... maybe it's more of an ENFP thing or something, the earth doesn't seem to have all that much control for a J, it just sits there and gets abused, like an unhealthy ISFJ

No wonder the world is dominated by sensors, the Earth itself is a sensor!

It really does! I dunno how many threads we can start. It isn't very flirty, but it is derailed...again.

But if we seduce one of the INTPs, what are they going to do? They won't suck us in...I hope.

ADD: WE HAVE LOGIC TOO!

And maybe the earth is intuitive and has so many sensors because it needs to be balanced out. Could it be more INFJ? It loves the sun...totally ENTP, even if they don't get along the best, like when the sun is eclipsed, and the INFJ would go along with the sun and all it's awesomeness, and be willing to be sustained. Also, the earth cares for it's life, but it can kill it. Or ignore it and be icy.

Maybe it is like, only so J. How about 55% J? It is also so large, it can be perceived as not having control, when in fact it knows what it is doing.

But it has so much life, therefore making it social. But when it gets too much life, it starts killing it off through "natural" causes, such as disease!

How sneaky and plotful....

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

It really does! I dunno how many threads we can start. It isn't very flirty, but it is derailed...again.

But if we seduce one of the INTPs, what are they going to do? They won't suck us in...I hope.

ADD: WE HAVE LOGIC TOO!

And maybe the earth is intuitive and has so many sensors because it needs to be balanced out. Could it be more INFJ? It loves the sun...totally ENTP, even if they don't get along the best, like when the sun is eclipsed, and the INFJ would go along with the sun and all it's awesomeness, and be willing to be sustained. Also, the earth cares for it's life, but it can kill it. Or ignore it and be icy.

Maybe it is like, only so J. How about 55% J? It is also so large, it can be perceived as not having control, when in fact it knows what it is doing.

But it has so much life, therefore making it social. But when it gets too much life, it starts killing it off through "natural" causes, such as disease!

How sneaky and plotful....
    yeah, I agree, the earth it fully aware and it's trying to kill us all Is there a representative of the earth that we could ask? It seems as if you could paint the earth as either a cruel malevolent planning deceiving TJ of some sorts, or a caring peaceful considerate FJ... or even a hippy NFP... I'm certain that if you stayed over at an INFJs house for too long, they'd get quite snappy (I know, because I've tried, although it wasn't clearly expressed I think lol), I'm sure that extends to them plotting to kill you, especially if you threaten to kill them...

Other planetary figures left to type: Pulsars and Quasars... which are the same thing if I remember rightly...
    5 3 9