User Tag List

View Poll Results: Would you be either my, Amargith's, or both of our slaves?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

    6 42.86%
  • yes

    6 42.86%
  • HELL YES

    5 35.71%
  • Especially me (Antimony)

    5 35.71%
  • Especially Amargith

    6 42.86%
  • Both!

    9 64.29%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 152324252627 Last

Results 241 to 250 of 272

  1. #241
    You're fired. Lol. Antimony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????
    Posts
    3,437

    Default

    I do like abnormal, but I am feeling lazy.


    I am a competent enemy, thank you very much! Anyways, I am going to go with a mass pigeon war. Where am I going to get all these pigeons?
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

    Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

  2. #242
    Ruler of the Stars Asterion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,334

    Default

    What pigeons? I don't have any pigeons, what are you talking about? You've gone mad, crazy if you will, you need help, professional help, now, let the people with the coats guide you to a safety, we cant have you slipping on anything now can we?

    *sweeps pigeons into a box and runs for it*
    5 3 9

  3. #243
    You're fired. Lol. Antimony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????
    Posts
    3,437

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    What pigeons? I don't have any pigeons, what are you talking about? You've gone mad, crazy if you will, you need help, professional help, now, let the people with the coats guide you to a safety, we cant have you slipping on anything now can we?

    *sweeps pigeons into a box and runs for it*

    *can't

    AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

    I am going to throw you into the wall!


    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

    Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

  4. #244
    Ruler of the Stars Asterion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post
    *can't

    AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

    I am going to throw you into the wall!


    Those are clearly not pigeons, they are ducks.

    spelling is lame, get with the times
    5 3 9

  5. #245
    You're fired. Lol. Antimony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????
    Posts
    3,437

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    Those are clearly not pigeons, they are ducks.

    spelling is lame, get with the times



    *curls up into ball*

    Hey look, we managed to derail a thread that derailed another thread! How come every time we talk, efficient plans for taking over the world are discussed?
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

    Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

  6. #246
    Ruler of the Stars Asterion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post


    *curls up into ball*

    Hey look, we managed to derail a thread that derailed another thread! How come every time we talk, efficient plans for taking over the world are discussed?
    Nah Ahh, you started it!

    I didn't think we were discussing taking over the world, wasn't it something about mass pigeon wars? I think the best way to take over the world would be through mind control anyway, which your pigeons are clearly more adept at partaking (not sure if I'm using those words correctly ).

    This thread can't be cut off again though... unless it ended up in the graveyard or something...
    5 3 9

  7. #247
    You're fired. Lol. Antimony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????
    Posts
    3,437

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    Nah Ahh, you started it!

    I didn't think we were discussing taking over the world, wasn't it something about mass pigeon wars? I think the best way to take over the world would be through mind control anyway, which your pigeons are clearly more adept at partaking (not sure if I'm using those words correctly ).

    This thread can't be cut off again though... unless it ended up in the graveyard or something...
    Hmm but there was a mass-something in it. Close enough.

    Anyways, this thread is great. Fluffy. But great.

    Yay us!

    *throws party*
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

    Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

  8. #248
    Ruler of the Stars Asterion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post
    Hmm but there was a mass-something in it. Close enough.

    Anyways, this thread is great. Fluffy. But great.

    Yay us!

    *throws party*


    Mass is the best way to do things, if someone asks how much sugar you want in your coffee, you better say mass! when someone wants you to build them a nuclear reactor, you better make a mass-nuclear reactor!! ... supposedly it's a common ENTP thing, Tesla did it... frequently... *doesn't care if he's an INTJ*

    ... that better be a mass-party!

    The thread could use some more mass, calling all whales! we need your blubber, we'll pay a mass-price!
    5 3 9

  9. #249
    You're fired. Lol. Antimony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????
    Posts
    3,437

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post


    Mass is the best way to do things, if someone asks how much sugar you want in your coffee, you better say mass! when someone wants you to build them a nuclear reactor, you better make a mass-nuclear reactor!! ... supposedly it's a common ENTP thing, Tesla did it... frequently... *doesn't care if he's an INTJ*

    ... that better be a mass-party!

    The thread could use some more mass, calling all whales! we need your blubber, we'll pay a mass-price!
    OF COURSE it is a mass-party!

    What else is coming to the mass party?
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

    Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

  10. #250
    Ruler of the Stars Asterion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post
    OF COURSE it is a mass-party!

    What else is coming to the mass party?
    Skeletor, he's cooler than he used to be, a little washed up, but oh well. And we recently discovered that when you die, your soul gets trapped on the internet, so we can invite Michael Jackson and Bruce Lee, and at the end of the night, they will duke it out, dancing and throwing punches
    5 3 9

Similar Threads

  1. [INTJ] INTJ flirting
    By Usehername in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 06-02-2010, 04:26 PM
  2. Try To Derail This Thread
    By Haight in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 12-11-2007, 04:38 AM
  3. [ISTP] Question for ISTPs on a painful/awkward issue...
    By anii in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-11-2007, 09:13 AM
  4. Derail from "On Spiritual Gifts": Determining faith-fact from faith-fiction
    By sassafrassquatch in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-28-2007, 03:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO