User Tag List

View Poll Results: Would you be either my, Amargith's, or both of our slaves?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

    6 42.86%
  • yes

    6 42.86%
  • HELL YES

    5 35.71%
  • Especially me (Antimony)

    5 35.71%
  • Especially Amargith

    6 42.86%
  • Both!

    9 64.29%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 142223242526 Last

Results 231 to 240 of 272

  1. #231
    Ruler of the Stars Asterion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post
    *pigeon
    *arguments



    Hahhahaa you are starting something, apparently.

    My pigeons will have laser beams attached to their heads, and also know karate, as well as various other defense forms. They might end up destroying each other as well....

    You should prepare yourself.
    Brains over brawn, mine will win strategically, one will sit behind you while another pushes you over, and then you'll be on their level and receive a mighty fine pecking *IOU 1 joke about pecking orders*

    and with their leader taken down, they will be unstructured and defenseless and my tactical brilliance will become famous... until zombie Churchill takes me out with an elbow to the back of the head...
    5 3 9

  2. #232
    Ruler of the Stars Asterion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,334

    Default

    *Opens door to showers*






    ... They're gone!!! How could they do this to me!!! After all the years that I stole candy for them!!!
    5 3 9

  3. #233
    You're fired. Lol. Antimony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????
    Posts
    3,437

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    *Opens door to showers*






    ... They're gone!!! How could they do this to me!!! After all the years that I stole candy for them!!!

    Muhahahaha you cannot defeat me and my German-with-Spanish-accent pigeons!

    (Also, that would take quite a bit of brains for a pigeon)
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

    Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

  4. #234
    Ruler of the Stars Asterion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post
    Muhahahaha you cannot defeat me and my German-with-Spanish-accent pigeons!

    (Also, that would take quite a bit of brains for a pigeon)
    I bet you cant teach them to mix French and Japanese in there as well...
    5 3 9

  5. #235
    You're fired. Lol. Antimony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????
    Posts
    3,437

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    I bet you cant teach them to mix French and Japanese in there as well...
    *can't

    Au contraire, mon ami.

    Pigeon: J'taime. errrr....je voudrais un cafe au lait....sil vous plait?

    Other pigeon: Je suis anglais!!!!!!

    Me: STFU!
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

    Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

  6. #236
    Ruler of the Stars Asterion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post
    *can't

    Au contraire, mon ami.

    Pigeon: J'taime. errrr....je voudrais un cafe au lait....sil vous plait?

    Other pigeon: Je suis anglais!!!!!!

    Me: STFU!


    hmmmm.... I think it's time to create a team of 5 pigeons based on MBTI

    Geoff- INTPigeon
    Likes to eat butter, is lazy, but gifted.
    Candy- ENTJ pigeon
    Aggressively plans, schemes and leads the squad, brings organization to the crew.
    Bella- ENFPigeon
    A silly klutz, simply there for comical amusement
    Valentine- ENTPigeon
    Is there to question TCA (The Candy Authority)... totally wants candy, but can't have it.
    Richie- ESTPenguin
    Used as a tactical weapon of mass destruction, like James Bond or George Bush
    5 3 9

  7. #237
    You're fired. Lol. Antimony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????
    Posts
    3,437

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post


    hmmmm.... I think it's time to create a team of 5 pigeons based on MBTI

    Geoff- INTPigeon
    Likes to eat butter, is lazy, but gifted.
    Candy- ENTJ pigeon
    Aggressively plans, schemes and leads the squad, brings organization to the crew.
    Bella- ENFPigeon
    A silly klutz, simply there for comical amusement
    Valentine- ENTPigeon
    Is there to question TCA (The Candy Authority)... totally wants candy, but can't have it.
    Richie- ESTPenguin
    Used as a tactical weapon of mass destruction, like James Bond or George Bush
    We need more pigeons! We need pigeons to lead sub groups of pigeons, and those pigeons to lead more sub groups!
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

    Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

  8. #238
    Ruler of the Stars Asterion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,334

    Default

    hahah, what, so you're going to go capture them at parks?

    It would be a much better option to use the traps you create as a test, if they can outsmart you, then they must be qualified The ones that trap you, are the ones you keep that keep you...

    :O I'm spilling my secrets!

    jeez, what would it be like living under the command of a pigeon...
    5 3 9

  9. #239
    You're fired. Lol. Antimony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????
    Posts
    3,437

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    hahah, what, so you're going to go capture them at parks?

    It would be a much better option to use the traps you create as a test, if they can outsmart you, then they must be qualified The ones that trap you, are the ones you keep that keep you...

    :O I'm spilling my secrets!

    jeez, what would it be like living under the command of a pigeon...


    Hahhaa you think I have not thought this all out?

    I can so rule the world. You seem like you could help. Wanna help me keep the pigeons in line?
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

    Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

  10. #240
    Ruler of the Stars Asterion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,334

    Default

    I'd much rather see a mass pigeon war... I thought you'd make a competent enemy

    People don't matter when you think in terms of pigeons, there is no need to lead them, just mass them, raise them to kill and then set them loose!

    The skies will blacken, a sudden shirking noise will rise from the sewers...

    taking over the world requires far too much discipline and structure, unless you rule by fear, a tyrant if you will. and there can only be one tyrant... you dont' get a committee of tyrants, that's just bizarre... on second thoughts... it might just be so abnormal that it's cool
    5 3 9

Similar Threads

  1. [INTJ] INTJ flirting
    By Usehername in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 06-02-2010, 04:26 PM
  2. Try To Derail This Thread
    By Haight in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 12-11-2007, 04:38 AM
  3. [ISTP] Question for ISTPs on a painful/awkward issue...
    By anii in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-11-2007, 09:13 AM
  4. Derail from "On Spiritual Gifts": Determining faith-fact from faith-fiction
    By sassafrassquatch in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-28-2007, 03:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO