User Tag List

MBTI
    ISTj

Default DON'T LAUGH--I'm sensitive

Ok you guys I have a very serious question for all of you. I'm thinking about proposing to my longtime girlfriend this coming weekend and I need some advice from you people, my most trusted friends.

Being the daredevil that I am I have already purchased the ring from a very nice machine near the door of a restaurant where I often eat in my spare time. I've actually stopped drinking milkshakes from there though in preparation of this momentous occasion in my life and in so doing have managed to lose a good 30 lbs in the past 3 weeks. I am now the proud owner of an awesome athletic build at 350 lbs at 5'6".

I'm still a little nervous about it though, so do you all think that I should propose to her at my coming Lucha wrestling match or at the end of a showing of the new Public Enemies movie? I have already seen the movie so I'm leaning towards the former at the moment because I love Johnny Depp a lot but not another 3 hours worth.

Oh, and by "girlfriend" I of course mean Megan Fox. And by "longtime" I mean I've never actually met her in my life.

Advice, you guys?! I'm getting nervous here!

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Hire a sky writer. Nothing says love and romance better then fluffy chemicals floating around in the sky creating a barely decipherable message of stalker like adoration.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    ILI

man that was hilarious
    “Always be sincere, whether you mean it or not.”

MBTI
    INFP

I don't like either of your proposal ideas. Megan Fox seems to be a fairly spontaneous person so my suggestion is you waddle sneak into her house at night when you're sure she's asleep. Get down on one knee next to her sleeping form and awaken her with the words "Marry me! Say 'Whuh? WTF? Who the fuck are you? What the fuck are you doing here?' if you consent to be my wife." I've found that women will almost always consent when you use this approach, though you have to speak fast because they get pretty excited. You know how women are when they get proposed to. They jump the gun. :rolli:

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by JivinJeffJones View Post
    I don't like either of your proposal ideas. Megan Fox seems to be a fairly spontaneous person so my suggestion is you waddle sneak into her house at night when you're sure she's asleep. Get down on one knee next to her sleeping form and awaken her with the words "Marry me! Say 'Whuh? WTF? Who the fuck are you? What the fuck are you doing here?' if you consent to be my wife." I've found that women will almost always consent when you use this approach, though you have to speak fast because they get pretty excited. You know how women are when they get proposed to. They jump the gun. :rolli:
    This is true and how I scored my first 7 wives

MBTI
    ISTP

Congratulations! Good luck to you in your proposal.

Oh, and by "good luck," I of course mean, I hope you fail miserably and be sure to inform us. And I, uh... "won't" be laughing, don't worry!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

LOL, that made my day.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    Congratulations! Good luck to you in your proposal.

Oh, and by "good luck," I of course mean, I hope you fail miserably and be sure to inform us. And I, uh... "won't" be laughing, don't worry!
    I hope he succeeds because that would be crazy and awesome.
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin