User Tag List

First 1234513 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    The Mods used to be a lot more compassionate and lenient, but people abused and took advantage of it. The influx of newer people and the outgoing of some older members probably helped facilitate this problem as well. Too many problems and drawn out dramas were created. In other words, a looser approach was tried, and it didn't work.

So, like any authority figures, they eventually had to harden their hearts and stick to their decisions/rules a little more adamantly. The heavy hand works better than the gentle one. Such is human nature.
    I guess it's understandable. I am just blinded by anger that this individual that I thought was a great contribution here had to go so harshly. But I can see reason through it all, even though it's not how I naturally see things.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    I guess it's understandable. I am just blinded by anger that this individual that I thought was a great contribution here had to go so harshly. But I can see reason through it all, even though it's not how I naturally see things.
    Did you read what caused him to get temporarily banned in the first place? I'm not defending either side, but it's not like he did nothing at all and then was banned.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    Did you read what caused him to get temporarily banned in the first place? I'm not defending either side, but it's not like he did nothing at all and then was banned.
    Yes, I did read it. It was a mistake, he had too much to drink (which still isn't an excuse) but they could have given him like a weeks ban or something to let him ease off. 6 months for one small, but rather sparky, outbreak is still pretty harsh.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    I mean I understand that molesting some kid's dog and making her watch is messed up, but it really had little relevance to this board.

Besides... he was drunk.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Just go visit him @ INTPc.

MBTI
    ENFP

I forgot my password
    ... couldn't drag me away

Željko Ražnatovic: argus
    Željko Ražnatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Željko Ražnatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

They should have banned him for a day or a week to let him cool off. That would have been the smartest choice, in my opinion. He wasn't necessarily trolling and wasn't break any other rules and when this came along, and 6 months was put out, it caught us all off guard.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, he's banned over there, too.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    They should have banned him for a day or a week to let him cool off. That would have been the smartest choice, in my opinion. He wasn't necessarily trolling and wasn't break any other rules and when this came along, and 6 months was put out, it caught us all off guard.
    ...eh no.

He was the biggest subject in the modbox for months on end.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, he's banned over there, too.

and even if he isn't I doubt he posts over there much.