User Tag List

First 142223242526 Last

MBTI
    intp

Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    Because they value their forum experience over the community forum experience.
    I think this is the reason. However, I think it true for most people.
    Some just like to pretend otherwise if it gives them a platform to vent or trumpet their latest hot air.
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    Why don't you stand up for what is right rather than who you love?

If you cannot defend what is right, then you do not love at all.
    It's true, if I have to choose between what is right and those I love, I choose the latter.

And sometimes my choices don't make sense even to me, but my heart sings.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    No problem. And thanks for letting us all know that you like to spend your free time snooping on private conversations without any justification. Thank God you took action when you did! I mean he made 1 post in six months. Anarchy might have ensued!!

I'm so grateful for your efforts.
    You're welcome, sweetheart -- invariably wrong once again about all the facts, but it's good to know you care.

I am sure there are many here who would extend genuine emotional contact to you. I know I would. But, you purposefully keep people at a distance while waiting and baiting them to see past your puzzles and mazes of thought. Instead of just expressing, "I want to be touched."
    As a member of the forum... yeah, this is how I've felt too when trying to connect with you, Victor. You're great at the abstractions but whenever I reached out for the person, I came back clutching nothing but air... so I invested energy in others.

Glad you have found some people you think you can connect with.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    It's true, if I have to choose between what is right and those I love, I choose the latter.

And sometimes my choices don't make sense even to me, but my heart sings.
    And now your heart cries. But, if we had all supported what was right, JackFlak included, he would still be here to be your friend. So, who fucked up? Who is responsible for your hurt? He is. Some friendship.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    ISFJ

This is the thing people have trouble reconciling that I do not. I can like someone and still hold them to account for what they do..
    Agreed. Not saying I was particularly fond of Jack Flak. He had his moments like a lot of other members here do. But I can't understand how anyone can blame the mod team for banning him again if he broke the rules. This playground is owned by someone, and there are rules. Rules aside, he seemed to be pretty fond of the ad-hominem route while discussing.

And thanks for letting us all know that you like to spend your free time snooping on private conversations without any justification.
    He did? Doesn't everyone read publicly posted information? PMs are private, not conversations. And if you don't rubberneck like the rest of us, then what the hell are you doing in this thread?

My regrets dear sir or madam, but your high horse has been decommissioned.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

No problem. And thanks for letting us all know that you like to spend your free time snooping on private conversations without any justification. Thank God you took action when you did! I mean he made 1 post in six months. Anarchy might have ensued!!

I'm so grateful for your efforts.

Thanks for the clarification, Trin. It's still a stupid rule. The whole point of not allowing dupes is to prevent spamming or repeat offences. Jack exercised restraint by not actively participating. There was no repeat offence. Mindless enforcement of petty rules is pretty pathetic. Even more pathetic than personal vendetta.
    Bluemonday's alignment of the day: Chaotic Neutral (Good).

No. It just makes him deluded.
    Actually, I just meant that the word "iconoclast" would be another way of saying what he said about himself. I wasn't actually assessing his statement so much as spontaneously thinking of another way of seeing it.

I just try not to take this stuff too seriously. The mods are here to worry about this stuff for us, why should we get involved?

Quote Originally Posted by InaF3157 View Post
    I think this is the reason. However, I think it true for most people.
    I agree. It takes a grown-up to admit that their favorite toy doesn't need to be everyone else's.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

You don't understand me. I know you don't want to. Your vision is clouded by emotion.
    No. I simply dislike you as I dislike all bullies. Even if you do make some interesting points from time to time. Most often, your head is so far up your own arse that all that comes out of your mouth is crap. I think I've made myself perfectly clear on this point.
    Try not to cry it makes you look unmanly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    intp

Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    I agree. It takes a grown-up to admit that their favorite toy doesn't need to be everyone else's.
    And to recognize their enemy needn't be everyone else's.
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery