User Tag List

First 111920212223 Last

MBTI
    intp

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    You are so full of shit. I can't believe people still take you seriously. Also more offensive than JF would even know how to be. But you aren't as popular as he, nor do you threaten to start your own forum. So you're pretty safe.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Spartacuss View Post
    Flak locked horns with lots of his supporters.
    Too right!
    Too right!
    Seriously. Sometimes the bullshit is so thick . . .

Anyway, Flak knew the rules. If he duped, then c'est la vie and he had it coming. But the parade of hypocrisy and bullshit revisionism is egregious.
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    Aspire, dare to try, and you may become a Venusaur.

I should probably mention that both of these Pokemon originally evolved from Bulbasaur, just to be anal.

To be geeky, I'm going to point out the following:

Bulbasaur (including all subsequent evolutions) is a Grass/Poison-type Pokemon, and is one of the starter Pokemon available in Prof. Oak's lab, all of which start at level 5. Bulbasaur evolves into Ivysaur at level 16, and again evolves into Venusaur at level 36.

What's sad is, I remember all this without even looking it up. So many more USEFUL things I could have filled my head with.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

MBTI
    ENTP

You are so full of shit. I can't believe people still take you seriously. Also more offensive then JF would even know how to be. But you aren't as popular as he, nor do you threaten to start your own forum. So you're pretty safe.
    You're right about me being full of shit and being offensive. But, I don't think many people take me seriously, except you, maybe, who feels the need to pour your feelings out to defend JackFlak, who, in the passage you quote of mine, I said nothing negative about. Your reactive kneejerk rhetorical leaps to defend him are really admirable and possess an element of palpable tragedy.

I'm nowhere near as popular or unpopular as Mr. Flak, which does make me feel a bit regretful, but then it occurs to me why would that be important? I am here for my own purposes, part of which consists of breaking your idols and icons.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

I don't quite understand why so many of the older forum members keep voicing how much they liked Jack

I mean, we're a pretty sharing place here; if you asked around, you'd find he quietly repped the shit out of people to make them feel inferior, if you read through threads you'll see he established a firm pattern of shooting down the individual rather than their argument, etc.

IMO, from the way he treated me and some of my forum friends with whom I have discussed the issue, he pushes people around until they are nervous around him and then he plays nice to align those same people to his side out of slight fear. Then he feels more confident and pushes more strongly, and the cycle continues.

I see that some people viewed Jack as simply a strong personality that they liked, but I have to ask: did you really think it was out of character for Jack to make a personal attack about a RL dead girlfriend? It seemed quite in character from the pattern he established of shooting down the individual rather than the argument. How is that treating someone with dignity and respect? Why do you want someone who establishes a pattern like that back on the forum?
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    I am here for my own purposes, part of which consists of breaking your idols and icons.
    Would that make you an iconoclast, then?

Default Re: usehername

Because they value their forum experience over the community forum experience.
    Last edited by iwakar; 07-31-2009 at 10:16 AM. Reason: clarity
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    At the rate you've been toeing the line, though, we're probably gonna have to fudge a little in order to get rid of you.
    Of course I toe the line.

ENTP = political
    INTP = apolitical

We live in a human world and are subject to their laws. If you are not politic, you will be isolated and ostracized.

Oh, so you've modded somewhere before?
    I was a GameMaster back in college for an online game. So, yeah, I've basically modded.

Too right!

If the mods "always know" about dups, why didn't they just delete the account when it first appeared? Instead of waiting till the end of the term to impose a second ban?

Because they like to fuck with people. That's why. Nothing wrong with that. But let's not get carried away with the deferential shit. They're just flakey egoists like the rest of us. Edgar has it right in this thread. And this banning says more about the mod staff than it will ever say about Jack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    l0lz!
    ...And your Wall comments were actually an instrumental part of us figuring it out when we did... so thank you for helping us do our jobs.
    Honestly, Bluemonday, I know I'm pissing you off forever by deigning to tell you the truth, but if you want to be angry at someone be angry at JackFlak for duping and being banned in the first place for being stupid and be mad at yourself for tipping off the mods with your wall comments.

Petty human dramas about an Internet forum. If JackFlak has his own forum, why do you care? What's the payoff for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    That's bull. Dupes can fly under the radar, it wasn't confirmed till a day or so before his ban was extended. I appreciate that the timing looks coincidental and as such could be considered suspicious or deliberate, but it's not.

I like Jack, he is not being 'fucked with' for the mod staff's amusement.
    People see what they want to see. I would have fucked with him, of course, just because I knew how many people were waiting for him to return. This is also why I would never seek to be a mod. I am open about my delight in ironic punishments.

Quote Originally Posted by InaF3157 View Post
    Seriously. Sometimes the bullshit is so thick . . .

Anyway, Flak knew the rules. If he duped, then c'est la vie and he had it coming. But the parade of hypocrisy and bullshit revisionism is egregious.
    Right. His followers should respect his manhood and let him be responsible. He can look after himself. I liked JackFlak. Surprised? I can be consistent and logical, though. I can treat him like a grown up even if he doesn't want to act like one.

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    Would that make you an iconoclast, then?
    Yes. Idol worship is masochistic. There is a lot of masochism at work in this thread, which explains the severity of the reactions.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Oh goddammit, now I like Synarch.

MBTI
    intp

Flak's a big boy. No excuses.

Still I treat people like grown - ups by not fabricating erroneous legends about them.
    Cause that would be lying bullshit.
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery