MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Delilah View Post
    I was just asking scary Mod lady!

Seriously though, I'm not good with names, but wasn't there one a while back who was banned, came back under a dupe and then forgiven for past transgressions?
    The gist: That user was not banned by modstaff, she left voluntarily. If she had been banned for discipline reasons, she would have had her dupe banned and remained banned. I think the resolution was that we merged all the accounts and she has only had one account now.

(Her situation might have led to the formalizing of the dupe account rules, I'm not sure at this point. This happened WAAAAY back when.)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Seriously though, I'm not good with names, but wasn't there one a while back who was banned, came back under a dupe and then forgiven for past transgressions?
    You mean CTG/Ahka/Dana/disregard? My nickname for her is boomerang.

If you ever look up that discussion, remember I had brainwashed myself by playing too many characters of the Lawful Neutral alignment at that time, and I'm much more open-minded now. :blushing:

We all got it comin' kid Delilah's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    The gist: That user was not banned by modstaff, she left voluntarily. If she had been banned for discipline reasons, she would have had her dupe banned and remained banned. I think the resolution was that we merged all the accounts and she has only had one account now.

(Her situation might have led to the formalizing of the dupe account rules, I'm not sure at this point. This happened WAAAAY back when.)
    UGH! Are you calling me old!?

*duct tapes face so far back she resembles Joan Rivers*

I'm not exactly well known for my powers of observation, so I thought I may have it not quite right.

Or are there more? Hmm......
    *clinging to my face like a starfish of love* ....... PinkPiranha

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I was just asking scary Mod lady!

That was kind of an odd case. She didn't break any rules really, but had such an, I don't know, maybe you could call it an addiction? to the forum. I think just an otherwise sweet girl in a pretty unhealthy place in her life, relying on the forum for too much probably. The "Fluff" thing partly came out of that. Anyway, at one point she just asked to be banned, and it is the one time we have ever honored such a request because the forum was pretty brand-new and it was having an effect on the tone we were trying to establish here. Over the next several months we banned duplicate accounts as they came up, but the one that is currently active went under the radar for several months. I guess she moved or something. But anyway, we also didn't catch that dupe because the posting style was like night and day different, and she was here for months before she posted a picture and outed herself. Since she had asked to be banned originally (not banned for breaking rules) and the original reasons for complying with that request no longer applied, we figured letting her stick around was the right thing to do.

More than you asked for, probably.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Not to be side tracked, but whenever I see 'Ivy' I always think of Ivysaur, the pokemon.

sorry,
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

We all got it comin' kid Delilah's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    I'm much more open-minded now. :blushing:

Kidding. I vaguely remember the discussion. It was funny to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    That was kind of an odd case. She didn't break any rules really, but had such an, I don't know, maybe you could call it an addiction? to the forum. I think just an otherwise sweet girl in a pretty unhealthy place in her life, relying on the forum for too much probably. The "Fluff" thing partly came out of that. Anyway, at one point she just asked to be banned, and it is the one time we have ever honored such a request because the forum was pretty brand-new and it was having an effect on the tone we were trying to establish here. Over the next several months we banned duplicate accounts as they came up, but the one that is currently active went under the radar for several months. I guess she moved or something. But anyway, we also didn't catch that dupe because the posting style was like night and day different, and she was here for months before she posted a picture and outed herself. Since she had asked to be banned originally (not banned for breaking rules) and the original reasons for complying with that request no longer applied, we figured letting her stick around was the right thing to do.

More than you asked for, probably.
    And that's even funnier! No such thing as too much info.
    *clinging to my face like a starfish of love* ....... PinkPiranha

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

By no means are we to get sidetracked here! This is the Fluff Zone and there is very important fluffing to be done, people!

My little brother always used to call me Ivysaur. I never knew why. Now I do! Thanks OWS!

The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Getting distracted and derailing is allowed here? WOW THIS IS MY NEW FAVORITE AREA!!!!! YAY!!

(Wow, I'm weird! )
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    Not to be side tracked, but whenever I see 'Ivy' I always think of Ivysaur, the pokemon.

sorry,
    LOL. Me too.

Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    Getting distracted and derailing is allowed here? WOW THIS IS MY NEW FAVORITE AREA!!!!! YAY!!

(Wow, I'm weird! )
    No, you're not. The Fluff Zone is the best part of this site, aside from blogs and the MBTI/Personality sections. The Bonfire is a lot like the Fluff Zone used to be these days, but I consider that an improvement.

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    By no means are we to get sidetracked here! This is the Fluff Zone and there is very important fluffing to be done, people!

My little brother always used to call me Ivysaur. I never knew why. Now I do! Thanks OWS!
    Aspire, dare to try, and you may become a Venusaur.

Go to sleep, iguana.