First 3111213141523 Last

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    This idol worship is all pretty weird. I found nothing exeptional about Jack. He was just another user.
    BUT YOU JUST DON'T GET IT MAN!

JACK WAS JESUS.

violaine

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    JackFlak was going to be banned some day regardless. He practically demanded it. He is one of those people who forces other people to stop him because he cannot control himself. This is also what many people seemed to paradoxically like about him. The nicer people are, the more they appreciated JackFlak because he likely represents their shadow tendencies. It's easier to let someone else be the way you are too afraid to be.

It is also interesting to see how this breaks up by type. Some NT's seem to appreciate his grasp of typology while the various NF's seem to just miss his presence. Maybe because they're too afraid to be assholes themselves or risk banning to speak their truth. To which I say, grow a pair, cowards.

No. I appreciated his type insights too. Mostly I just liked hanging in the music club because he was really into music too. I just didn't want to go on at length lest this turn into another monster thread! And because he is banned, so it seems pointless to rake over the carcass.

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    I wonder how their responses would have changed if his misbehavior was directed at them.
    For the NFs, is someone who terrorizes others still okay with you as long as he doesn't terrorize you?
    I get along with him so I'm obviously biased. I know he wasn't nice or even baseline polite to everyone/maybe a lot of people(?) but I liked him. I really prefer not to be factional on the board if I can help it (when it comes to personal clashes). It makes me uncomfortable so the fact that he didn't get along with some people (to say the least) doesn't dissuade me from being friends with him. I'm sure if he were mean to me I would probably dislike him too.

I agree with Edgar though in that wouldn't make me vengeful. Ignore option ftw!

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post

JACK WAS JESUS.
    Haha. You know what happened to JC don't you?
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post

JACK WAS JESUS.
    +1.

Quote Originally Posted by sanveane View Post
    I get along with him so I'm obviously biased. I know he wasn't nice or even baseline polite to everyone/maybe a lot of people(?) but I liked him. I really prefer not to be factional on the board if I can help it. It makes me uncomfortable so the fact that he didn't get along with some people (to say the least) doesn't dissuade me from being friends with him. I'm sure if he were mean to me I would probably dislike him too.
    I understand, and I just believe that one should be able to put their feelings for him aside and see that the banning was justified instead of looking for reasons to believe that it wasn't. I'm an admin at an active forum/troll haven too, so I see it from both sides.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I wonder how their responses would have changed if his misbehavior was directed at them.
    Flak locked horns with lots of his supporters.
    Ti (43); Ne (41.8); Te (33.7); Fi (30.5); Ni (27.5); Se (24.7); Si (21.5); Fe (17.3)
    The More You Know the Less You Need. - Aboriginal Saying

violaine

I understand, and I just believe that one should be able to put their feelings for him aside and see that the banning was justified instead of looking for ways to believe that it wasn't.

^Yup I agree. I have never said it wasn't warranted. Just that I missed him here... (so maybe your initial question doesn't really apply to me. )

EDIT: Oh, but this reminds me that I kinda liked how JF took up for the NFs. I don't think NFs get a lot of innate respect here as compared with NTs so that was always refreshing coming from an NT.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

^Yup I agree. I have never said it wasn't warranted. Just that I missed him here... so maybe your initial question doesn't really apply to me.
    No, it didn't

MBTI
    ENTP

I get along with him so I'm obviously biased. I know he wasn't nice or even baseline polite to everyone/maybe a lot of people(?) but I liked him. I really prefer not to be factional on the board if I can help it. It makes me uncomfortable so the fact that he didn't get along with some people (to say the least) doesn't dissuade me from being friends with him. I'm sure if he were mean to me I would probably dislike him too.

I agree with Edgar though in that wouldn't make me vengeful. Ignore option ftw!
    If he was a dick to people then he was introducing the very factionalism that you appear to reject.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacuss View Post
    Flak locked horns with lots of his supporters.
    NF supporters? They were who that question was referring to.

violaine

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    If he was a dick to people then he was introducing the very factionalism that you appear to reject.
    I said I don't like to indulge in it.