User Tag List

First 234

MBTI
    ISFx
    Enneagram
    6w7

Make more:
    Reverse traps,
    Guys with medium-long blonde hair, who can take at least a little care of it, nothing crazy perfect, just a bit...nicely surprising.
    Guys who can speak spanish, - I realise this one's achievable if I go to Spain.

Chance encounters,
    Like with an intelligent, intense/passionate about the things that interest them, though still a little light and fuzzy in their own way dude or dudette who notices something, like I'm reading a book they love, or vice versa, and then we get into a long, stimulating, yet still sort of playful conversation and we descover we really resonate, and I end up sticking with them far too long, yet not nearly enough, and/or vice versa (eg I meet them on the buss, and miss my stop) and then we realise we're made for each other, and live together for the rest of our lives and make many beautiful babies and our love spreads through the world and there's world peace and...and.......

Could I trade something for that last one? A limb, perhaps? My cousin? I love her dearly, but......The children!
    Come along Fool
    A direct hit of the senses you are disconnected
    It's not that it's bad, it's not that it's death
    It's just on the tip of your tongue, and you're so silent

Senior Member The Grand Chameleon's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2

Quote Originally Posted by Liminality View Post
    Make more:
    Reverse traps,
    Guys with medium-long blonde hair, who can take at least a little care of it, nothing crazy perfect, just a bit...nicely surprising.
    Guys who can speak spanish, - I realise this one's achievable if I go to Spain.

Chance encounters,
    Like with an intelligent, intense/passionate about the things that interest them, though still a little light and fuzzy in their own way dude or dudette who notices something, like I'm reading a book they love, or vice versa, and then we get into a long, stimulating, yet still sort of playful conversation and we descover we really resonate, and I end up sticking with them far too long, yet not nearly enough, and/or vice versa (eg I meet them on the buss, and miss my stop) and then we realise we're made for each other, and live together for the rest of our lives and make many beautiful babies and our love spreads through the world and there's world peace and...and.......

Could I trade something for that last one? A limb, perhaps? My cousin? I love her dearly, but......The children!
    So you would create chance encounters with your ideal guy/girl? I suppose if anyone could fully realize a paradox, it would be God...
    "In the game of chess, you can never let your opponent see your pieces."

Ginkgo

If I were God, I would create a rock that was impossible for me to pick up.

If I were God, I would make vestigial organs much more attractive and unique.

If I were God, I would put my son's face on every snack food item. This would increase sales in the Mexican American population.

If I were God, I would tell my children just how stupid they look when they pick up their dogs' feces.

If I were God, I would send myself on a suicide mission to Earth. Objective: destroy all sins.

If I were God, I would create an infinitely expanding universe. Then I would send some guys to go screw around in the deserts of one little insignificant planet.

Today is not a creative day for God.

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

I'd make sure everyone's needs and desires were fulfilled without pain and desperation being a necessary component to that end.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    If you are not a communist when you are young, you have no heart.
    I guess I have no heart then!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Grand Chameleon View Post
    It would be great if the title of God were like an occupation to be filled by us humans. Just like Piers Anthony predicted.
    One of THE BEST authors.

If I were god, then there would be dragons. Lots of dragons.

I'd select a beautiful (Mind and Body) ENTP as a mate, and endow her with many similar powers so we could rule the universe together.

I'd endow those I trust with powers and those I hate will be imprisoned in piles of their own (Literal and figurative) bile, for longer amounts of time with more severe offenses.

Wearing T-Shirts featuring communist icons (Che) will be punished by a thorough washing of the brain to get rid of that nasty gunk that got stuck in there.

More to come...
    I 96% N 93% T 75% P 63% 5w4 sp/sx/so ILI
    Ti>Ne>Te>Ni>Si>Fi>Se>Fe
    I'm interested in what you percieve me to be. Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

I'd retire.

MBTI
    Why?
    Socionics
    SEX

If I were God,... I would call myself Charlie...
    If I were God,... I would create a planet of exile.
    If I were God,... I would create Satan to end all of the speculation once and for all!
    If I were God,... I would be God.
    ... They say that knowledge is free, and to truly acquire wisdom always comes with a price... Well then,... That will be $10, please!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

If I were God, I would strive to worthy of that title.
    If I were God, I would be Just.
    If I were God, I would be Merciful.
    If I were God, I would be Kind.
    If I were God, I would be Loving.
    If I were God, I would throw the most rocking planet party in the history of time.