User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Hmmm... this sounds like an interesting drug. My just have to try it some time....

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Fantasy is the best sort of narcotic- as long as you don't put yourself in physical danger,
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

GHB is called fantasy!?!?!?

I tried it once when I was 18 and it was fantastically awful and had me projectile vomiting in the toilet for the night!

On a scale from zero to ten, I give this drug a one.

It is boring, and *not* an aphrodisiac at all, fyi.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    GHB is called fantasy!?!?!?

I tried it once when I was 18 and it was fantastically awful and had me projectile vomiting in the toilet for the night!

On a scale from zero to ten, I give this drug a one.

It is boring, and *not* an aphrodisiac at all, fyi.
    Your dosage would have been too high, which is supposedly quite common, that link I put up a couple pages ago said a whole heap of crap about GHB being difficult to produce and administer correctly (or something like that). I knew someone would have some sort of experience with the drug
    5 3 9

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Hang on, was I just encouraging people to try fantasy???

... ummm.... whoops.... if you try it, at least come back here and give some kind of summary
    5 3 9

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

I've never heard of GHB called fantasy. I have heard GHB called liquid Ecstasy and Liquid X, though.

Other than euphoria and increased libido, it really doesn't bring on a fantasy-like trip. It's not a hallucinogen, and works like other depressants do.

It's a lot like ecstasy.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    yupp

I had ghb slipped into my drink once, i threw up all over my purse and lost a shoe and I and blacked out really suddenly one moment i was fine the next 5-6 hours nothing. And I didn't drink enough to black out. I woke up in my brother's place in new orleans on his couch no clue how i got their. I didn't enjoy GHB mostly because I don't remember anything from it.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I had ghb slipped into my drink once, i threw up all over my purse and lost a shoe and I and blacked out really suddenly one moment i was fine the next 5-6 hours nothing. And I didn't drink enough to black out. I woke up in my brother's place in new orleans on his couch no clue how i got their. I didn't enjoy GHB mostly because I don't remember anything from it.
    jeez, did you remember any of it at all? Was there anyone there making sure that you were okay and didn't do anything silly?

This is a warning for all INFPs, don't leave the house!!! :1377:

but seriously, what kind of bastard would want to do that to someone!?!?
    5 3 9

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8

in my neighborhood growing up, GHB was really a date-rape drug and less of a party or recreational drug. small doses are similar to ecstacy, but in my neighborhood the 'party' GHB was notoriously unpredictible quality. so sometimes people got the ecstasy-like effects, and sometimes they just passed out.
    and i thought douchebags started calling GHB "fantasy" as a way to deceive women into thinking it was a good thing.

several years ago i was at a party, and a friend offered me her beer and asked me if it tasted weird. i said no, not to me, but that she should get a new one. as i was going to throw out the beer, i ended up in a long conversation with another friend, and by the end of it i forgot what i was doing. so standing there with a beer in my hand, i assumed it was mine, and drank it. it didn't knock me out, but it made me very groggy and cotton-headed, there was definitely a roofie or something in it. GHB, maybe.
    anyway, i spent the rest of the night close to my friend, antagonizing any guy that came even marginally close to her. but i guess the roofie or whatever it was really slurred my speech a lot, so i am told. so i made threatening gestures and babbled incohherently, but it got the job done.

so it was a lesson-learning situation. and the lesson is; if you put drugs in a woman's drink i will find you and punch you in the throat.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    jeez, did you remember any of it at all? Was there anyone there making sure that you were okay and didn't do anything silly?

This is a warning for all INFPs, don't leave the house!!! :1377:

but seriously, what kind of bastard would want to do that to someone!?!?
    yeah it was new years eve and i was visiting my brother when he lived in new orleans so we went out to some bars, but i trust him to know that he didn't let anything happen to me.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so