User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

Talking Geography game - Europe

A fun geography game: here

I got 315, messed up on a few countries. It quickly came back to me, since I played this game about 2 years ago at that time I learned where all the countries were.

There is another one for the United States I couldn't do, I only got 290. (Eastern and Mid-Eastern states really confuse me.)

On a side note, is there a game like this to memorize the capitals of countries?
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director

Senior Member iamathousandapples's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    ILI

They're very poorly drawn maps. I got 345 on the Europe one and 400 on the African one.

MBTI
    xxxx

Note to self: study countries east of the iron curtain.

On a side note, I did perfectly for middle east. =D
    If a deaf INFP falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

lol, I have been voted 'the one who doesn't even know where he lives'. I'll take the test regardless to make you all look awesome

ummmm... -1005 for the European one... yes, that's right, negative.
    I'll just have to visit Europe someday and work it all out... or play this game heaps...
    5 3 9

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    lol, I have been voted 'the one who doesn't even know where he lives'. I'll take the test regardless to make you all look awesome

ummmm... -1005 for the European one... yes, that's right, negative.
    I'll just have to visit Europe someday and work it all out... or play this game heaps...
    KOD: Aww... are you sure it can go into the negatives like that??? Well it helps to play it heaps. Now I can name areas on the European map pretty well, but I forget names sometimes.

Matthew: I didn't even try the middle east. I will check it out in awhile. So have you been to the middle east?

Thousand apples: Great.. After a few more tries I got 350 (top score), just had to practice and remember.

Africa I don't think I will even attempt that one(unless I had unlimited time, KOD's score might actually look good), what is the top score for that?

As for the states how did everyone do???
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Europe is actually pretty easy now that I've gone through it 10 times or so, all of it's countries have rather unique shapes. The United States is evil, I can't even do it with google maps in front of my face... Australia was pathetically easy , it practically tells you where it is.

Geography is a major weakness of mine. I seriously didn't know the difference between the US and ... well, America (=USA right?). This is a good little game.
    5 3 9

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    I seriously didn't know the difference between the US and ... well, America (=USA right?). This is a good little game.
    I have a video where they went around asking the average American what is a name that starts with U and they couldn't think of any. One even said Yugoslavia.

I was thinking Uruguay when the reporter stated "United States of America."

Actually, I have a few different videos like that are "pretty messed up" towards Americans. But they are funny as hell.
    Johari / Nohari

Independent Director

Those soviet break-away republics give me hives... otherwise I feel somewhat worldly... somewhat... I know my Mid East geography at least (not that I'm going there anytime soon). All in all, this game succeeded in taming my ego. Gracias.
    Ed Womack
    Get Milked

Sniffles

I got all of them right. As a little kid I used to devour maps and atlas books. I'm pretty strong on my grasp of geography.

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

Quote Originally Posted by ewomack View Post
    Those soviet break-away republics give me hives... otherwise I feel somewhat worldly... somewhat... I know my Mid East geography at least (not that I'm going there anytime soon). All in all, this game succeeded in taming my ego. Gracias.
    I also faced difficulty at first with eastern Europe and I know I should be much better on the states of America and Africa, it would be a joke to just lie about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    I got all of them right. As a little kid I used to devour maps and atlas books. I'm pretty strong on my grasp of geography.
    I love maps too, I even look for funny ones like these, along with quite a few from other sites saved to my computer. I would like to have one of those huge wall maps in my bedroom.

In a school I worked at the principal would punish kids by sending them to Tibet or some other place on a wall map. He said, "The naughtiest kids in his class were always the best in geography."
    Johari / Nohari

Independent Director