User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ESFP
    Socionics
    ESFP

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Paganism is commonly known as the umbrella term that includes all nature religions, such as the ones you've named. Clearly, the community is vast and with the amount of differences there are many different opinions, and some serious disagreements, so I use the term 'Pagan community' lightly when referring to it.
    Pagan has such a taboo sound to it, but I think I enjoy the pagan views.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Socionics
    ESFP

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    Shouldn't have to prove anything to anyone. No, i wouldn't say that makes you insane. (quirky, hell yeah )

Back in 2002 i was bored to death studying. As you do looking round the room for entertainment, i asked if anyone was there and if so make a noise. Door to the bottom of the stairs was closed, the freaking door handle made a noise like it was being opened from the other side. Well i shite myself (not literally), it took forever to work up the courage to actually open the door to make sure there was noone standing on the other side. Learnt my lesson and didn't do that again.

Just can't remember if i was looking at the door though when i asked them to make a sound. Bugger.

What was the lesson you learned?

From my perspective it looks like fear stopped you from pursuing it any further.

If it happened to me, I'd keep trying, I'd say make a louder noise this time! Again and again to try and get down to the truth of the matter.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by INTJ123 View Post
    What was the lesson you learned?

From my perspective it looks like fear stopped you from pursuing it any further.

If it happened to me, I'd keep trying, I'd say make a louder noise this time! Again and again to try and get down to the truth of the matter.
    I learnt from that experience that i still had the ability. i am putting it down to interacting with spirits.
    I trained myself in my teenage years to stop believing. It worked.
    Saying that though, i had 2 experiences recently and instead of running from it. I embraced it.
    Although i am incredibly fascinated by it, i also fear it. (watching The Poltegist as a child). I have no control over the outcome and it could possibly turn nasty/scary.
    I may look into fine tuning this ability.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Of course I'm telekinetic, I once made a girl blink just by looking at her, and there was this other guy, who I could literally force to breathe, it's just amazing!

I didn't particularly care for telekinetic ability when I was younger, what fascinated me more, was limbs. I would frequently wonder what it would be like to have a tail, or an fin, or anything from an animal. What would it feel like to control something that you've never known how to control?
    5 3 9

MBTI
    ESFP
    Socionics
    ESFP

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    I learnt from that experience that i still had the ability. i am putting it down to interacting with spirits.
    I trained myself in my teenage years to stop believing. It worked.
    Saying that though, i had 2 experiences recently and instead of running from it. I embraced it.
    Although i am incredibly fascinated by it, i also fear it. (watching The Poltegist as a child). I have no control over the outcome and it could possibly turn nasty/scary.
    I may look into fine tuning this ability.
    really? I read some paranormal research that said the individual's unconscious mind often creates the illusion of a spirit, when the individual is actually creating the effects themselves. Just something to keep in mind if you have negative feelings about it.

MBTI
    infp

I've tried, believe me I've tried, gave myself a rotten headache and I think I moved my eyelid, but I can't be too sure.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

No, I can't. I just have de javu dreams a LOT.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Whenever I feel like I'm getting really good at telekinesis, I wake up in my bed.

I tried to do it to girls skirts and blouses when I was a kid. It never worked.

ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

Well, back when I was a kid... I used to try "willing" bubbles and leaves and such to go where I wanted them to go. I don't do that anymore... I think that explains my track record.

Nowadays I just pretend "inanimate" objects to be like dogs... I tell them to "stay" and for the most part they do stay. Does that count?
    My stuff (design & other junk) lives here: http://nnbox.ca