MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    I have sleep-telekinesis.

Seriously. My bedroom is always becoming a mess, but I never remember doing it. Must be sleep-telekinesis.

Funny moment though. I once had my pc still on when I went to bed. And the noise it made started to annoy me. And it made me a bit edgy and I was thinking like "stfu". And at the moment I was thinking it, the power went out due to a thunderstorm. The few seconds until the thunder I was like "wtf, how did I do that.". Then the thunder came and I was like .
    LOL, that's awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    My bedroom transmogrifies into a mess as well, but unfortunately I know far too well who the culprit is.

(THE MESSY-ROOM GNOME!!! THE LITTLE PEOPLE *ARE* REAL!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Do you know of a method to ensnare them? I tried everything. Mouse traps, fly tape, automated pea shooter systems with infra red sensory equipment and guidance system... Even fishnets.

Never had any luck catching one.
    Jen, sounds like you have a brownie running amok. They tend to get pissed off when people do not appreciate their good work and make things messy or when the family is not doing well (emotionally/physically). Try some crackers and honey to appease them
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Just get a cat! Should keep the buggers at bay.

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram

When I was a wee girl, I used to be fascinated by the idea, but was terrified that, if I tried it and it worked, I'd go to hell for consorting with demons (not to mention my mom would get really, really mad). So I kept thinking about it until I found my loophole: the Bible had a verse that said if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you could cast mountains into the sea. Sounded like permission to me, if I only used mountains, and not the fork I'd originally wanted to move. I think I sat in the back yard on my swingset with a juice box for nearly 4 hours on afternoon trying to move this particularly empty-looking mountain (I didn't want to kill anyone, just see if I could move it ). It didn't work, and I was sorely disappointed.

I haven't tried it again recently.

(THE MESSY-ROOM GNOME!!! THE LITTLE PEOPLE *ARE* REAL!)
    They are, too!
    I think I think more than you think I think.

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Never had that skill. I know it's considered to be quite rare in the Pagan community. It is said that people who have it but are unaware of it often have things falling over near them and stuff (no not coz they bump into it ), especially when they're angry or emotional.
    I have had that happened only twice, once a couple of years ago, when I went to visit a psychic. A plate fell from the cupboard and no one was in the kitchen. It happened at the time I found out I would be coming to Egypt. :steam:

Another time something crashed to the floor when I got really angry. I don't remember exactly the reason, but my anger changed to shock almost instantly.

Kind of reminds me of the evil eye. My catholic grandmother believed it wholeheartedly. She was born and raised in the states. Also, here in Egypt, they believe in it completely. I have seen it happen once. We were driving from Cairo to Alexandria, my husband and I, in one car. My father-in-law and his second wife, (not my husband's mother) in another. She told us to pull over as soon as we came to a stop she told us that we were driving to fast. As soon as we tried to pull away from the side of the road, the car only moved 6 inches or so. We had to wait half a day, until they could find a mechanic open on a weekend. The gas line had been cut.

My husband said that once he was with a group of people, out on a Bedouin trip in the desert. When one of them asked, "Are you hungry?" At that moment a camel dropped dead. They had to cut the throat to drain the blood quickly so that the meat would be edible. So if it happens it seems to be done in an odd sort of way.
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Jen, sounds like you have a brownie running amok. They tend to get pissed off when people do not appreciate their good work and make things messy or when the family is not doing well (emotionally/physically). Try some crackers and honey to appease them

Waa.... would saltines and bologna work, or are their palates more irritable?
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Honestly wouldn't know...try it and report back
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

MBTI
    ESFP
    Socionics
    ESFP

What if I said I tried it and I learned how to do it? But I don't feel like "proving" it. Am I just insane if I said that, and meant it?

MBTI
    ESFP
    Socionics
    ESFP

Never had that skill. I know it's considered to be quite rare in the Pagan community. It is said that people who have it but are unaware of it often have things falling over near them and stuff (no not coz they bump into it ), especially when they're angry or emotional.
    What exactly is the Pagan community?

"Some of the best known Pagan religions are Buddhism, Shintoism, Native American Religions, Hinduism, Taoism, Wicca, Druidism, Asatru, Shamanism, Neo-Paganism and Eclectic Paganism"

Is it anything other than christianity? Or is it something else to you?

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by INTJ123 View Post
    What if I said I tried it and I learned how to do it? But I don't feel like "proving" it. Am I just insane if I said that, and meant it?
    Shouldn't have to prove anything to anyone. No, i wouldn't say that makes you insane. (quirky, hell yeah )

Back in 2002 i was bored to death studying. As you do looking round the room for entertainment, i asked if anyone was there and if so make a noise. Door to the bottom of the stairs was closed, the freaking door handle made a noise like it was being opened from the other side. Well i shite myself (not literally), it took forever to work up the courage to actually open the door to make sure there was noone standing on the other side. Learnt my lesson and didn't do that again.

Just can't remember if i was looking at the door though when i asked them to make a sound. Bugger.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by INTJ123 View Post
    What exactly is the Pagan community?

"Some of the best known Pagan religions are Buddhism, Shintoism, Native American Religions, Hinduism, Taoism, Wicca, Druidism, Asatru, Shamanism, Neo-Paganism and Eclectic Paganism"

Is it anything other than christianity? Or is it something else to you?
    Paganism is commonly known as the umbrella term that includes all nature religions, such as the ones you've named. Clearly, the community is vast and with the amount of differences there are many different opinions, and some serious disagreements, so I use the term 'Pagan community' lightly when referring to it.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★