User Tag List

MBTI
    enfp

Default Crazy Dating Life Stories?

I'd love to hear about your crazy dating life stories, current or past!

How many girls/guys u are/were dating at the same time, and how you "chose" the one to be with. What criteria you used... How you managed to keep all of them feeling special until you decided, etc... juicy tidbits are much appreciated!

=D

Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so

You first.
    You can't always do it right, you can always do what's left.

Thoughts rearrange. Familiar now strange. All my skin is drifting on the wind.~

MBTI
    enfp

Quote Originally Posted by Awesomecakes View Post
    You first.
    haha!

in AMERICA, its called Ladies First!!!!

Im just a gentleman like that~~ muahahahaha

USA!!!

Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so

I, dearest Nomad am an Angel. You get a "nice try" from me tho.

Your go. *bats lashes*
    You can't always do it right, you can always do what's left.

Thoughts rearrange. Familiar now strange. All my skin is drifting on the wind.~

MBTI
    ESFJ

I am going to tell you how i met my ex as i think it's a cool story.

My mum brought me a computer in 2002 (i was dirt poor at the time) as i started an Open University course. In the evenings after the kids were in bed i would go on ICQ and look at people in the over 30's chat room even though i was 22 at the time. So in March i was looking one evening at the pictures of the blokes who wanted to chat and came across one pic of a bloke who i really didn't like the look of yet something in my head was screaming, MESSAGE THIS PERSON. So i did, eventually he answered and we spoke every night (later told that he thought i was a bloke called Lou), 3 weeks later (my birthday) i booked a flight to see him in Canada and arrived 24th June (Family had the children). Shortly before i arrived he thought it would be best we actually talk on the phone. I didn't even think about that. He sounded like a total surfer dude and apparantly i spoke far to quickly. Spent the week with him, had a great time. Came home. Just under 4 months later, he came to the UK to be with me. Lasted 6.5 yrs. Wicked.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

the longest relationship i have had (9ish months, just ended) started on a funny note. i was full of whiskey and waiting for a friend outside a bar after 3am on a weeknight, and asked a passing stranger for a cigarette. we stopped and chatted. he had been DJing at a bar down the street. "what sort of music?", i asked. "garage, 70s punk, some new wave".

!!!

i was new to the city so he invited me to see a couple local acts, and it led to love!
    "Develop interest in life as you see it...the world is so rich, simply throbbing with rich treasures, beautiful souls and interesting people. Forget yourself." -- H. Miller
    -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
    Johari the good..
    Nohari.. the bad, and the ugly

I'm a FiNe SiTe to see!

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Ha, I went on a pretty awful date from OkCupid. I wasn't really attracted to the girl at all, and the only reason I really did it was because neither of us had anything to do that night. We were going to eat and see a concert. We met at the Waffle House and ate something, then we headed over to the concert. It was awkward like the entire time. I felt no chemistry at all, lol. But then we got to the concert and I had a reason to act like I didn't know she existed. It was a wicked concert though, local metal bands. 6 hours of local metal, hell yes.

The girl really did look awful. We started talking because she was local and was into MBTI, she was INFJ. The way I described her in my head was "Drew Berrymore with down syndrome". And I'm pretty sure she was into me, and I was totally not into her. Her pictures were totally deceiving too, no body shots, and I told her that my attractions were primarily based on the person's personality. But then I saw her and I was like in my mind "OH HELL NO!"

() 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post

The way I described her in my head was "Drew Berrymore with down syndrome".
    I know i shouldn't, but i am laughing with my hand covering my mouth.
    Oh my word.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe