User Tag List

123 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 43

  1. #1
    mountain surfing nomadic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Posts
    1,709

    Default Why Do Girls Leave Their Hair Around Like Wild Animals?

    seriously

    I think girls sometimes leave their hair around the bathroom, sink areas on purpose...

    now normally i wouldn't think this to be the case, but given that girls are so good at noticing hair on the ground, whereas guys like me wouldn't even know how to look for things like that... it just seems to me that this is like wild animal behavior. like what the heck? do they look at the ground everywhere looking for this secret territorial marking tool of hair?

    guys are "territorial" in the sense that they want an area to be secure for them with physical presence, like active vigilance, while girls are like to make an area secure with physical things, sort of like peeing on a tree to mark your territory

    anyways, i was wondering if any guys out there who have magazines in their bathrooms notice that guests don't notice hair on the ground?

  2. #2
    12 and a half weeks BerberElla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    infp
    Posts
    2,726

    Default

    It's not on purpose, but as an extreme P, I can put off tidying it until it becomes important.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

    DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

    Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

  3. #3
    Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,422

    Default

    <snip> Nevermind, distracted. :P
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

  4. #4
    mountain surfing nomadic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Posts
    1,709

    Default

    there's no way i can clean the ground or carpet or bathroom floor free from some girl's hair just because someone is visiting. there's a good chance I will forget... thats why im wondering if a magazine in the bathroom will make a girl read the magazine instead of noticing things on the floor...

    wtf, there is a whole terrorial game going on and guys don't even know...

    so does anyone who keeps magazines in the bathroom notice that people don't notice hair on the floor?

  5. #5
    12 and a half weeks BerberElla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    infp
    Posts
    2,726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Modern Nomad View Post
    there's no way i can clean the ground or carpet or bathroom floor free from some girl's hair just because someone is visiting. there's a good chance I will forget... thats why im wondering if a magazine in the bathroom will make a girl read the magazine instead of noticing things on the floor...

    wtf, there is a whole terrorial game going on and guys don't even know...

    Depends what kind of magazine.

    Anyway my friend (isfj) has such an awesome toilet that I doubt anyone would look at the floor, it has posters, images that just pop out at you. I swear I could relax in there for hours.

    So maybe try to jazz up the walls a bit? if the focus is on something hanging up, like an ad on a train or a bus, then a person is less likely to notice other stuff.....maybe.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

    DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

    Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

  6. #6
    mountain surfing nomadic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Posts
    1,709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BerberElla View Post
    Depends what kind of magazine.

    Anyway my friend (isfj) has such an awesome toilet that I doubt anyone would look at the floor, it has posters, images that just pop out at you. I swear I could relax in there for hours.

    So maybe try to jazz up the walls a bit? if the focus is on something hanging up, like an ad on a train or a bus,



    then a person is less likely to notice other stuff.....maybe.
    LOLZ

    thanks!

  7. #7
    12 and a half weeks BerberElla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    infp
    Posts
    2,726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Modern Nomad View Post




    LOLZ

    thanks!

    Haha I say maybe, because some people just notice everything anyway, being quite suspicious to start off with.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

    DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

    Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

  8. #8
    Phantonym
    Guest

    Default

    It's not on purpose. It happens. I think most people don't really pay attention to where their hair falls. Not important. Maybe there are people who do it on purpose. But hair in sink =

    And there would have to be huge chunks of hair rolling around on the floor for most people to notice, magazines or not.

  9. #9
    12 and a half weeks BerberElla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    infp
    Posts
    2,726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post

    And there would have to be huge chunks of hair rolling around on the floor for most people to notice, magazines or not.
    Yeah, you would think. But I do know girls who go mental on their partners if they find one strand of hair that doesn't belong to them on their boyfriends person, or his car or his house. Insane nutters.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

    DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

    Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

  10. #10
    Protocol Droid Athenian200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    8,828

    Default

    I don't think they're doing it to "mark their territory." That's just projection on your part. :rolli:

    Their hair is longer and less healthy because of this and all the chemicals they expose it to, so more of it falls out randomly.

Similar Threads

  1. why do girls love entps so much?
    By chado in forum Intertype Relations
    Replies: 295
    Last Post: 10-14-2017, 08:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO