User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    yupp

people shed, skin and hair its disgusting how much we unintentionally leave around from our bodies. hmm maybe I'm wrong maybe we subconsciously do it to annoy you/mark our territory, personally I'd prefer to pee on your feet if I was going to mark you.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    people shed, skin and hair its disgusting how much we unintentionally leave around from our bodies. hmm maybe I'm wrong maybe we subconsciously do it to annoy you/mark our territory, personally I'd prefer to pee on your feet if I was going to mark you.
    I thought women marked their territory with little bottles of makeup and perfume and intentionally left behind clothing objects.

I went to my friend's house a while back and there was a dainty little watch and ring left on his bathroom counter. How could a woman unknowingly leave such things behind?
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    I thought women marked their territory with little bottles of makeup and perfume and intentionally left behind clothing objects.

I went to my friend's house a while back and there was a dainty little watch and ring left on his bathroom counter. How could a woman unknowingly leave such things behind?
    It's not hard to forget one of the many trinkets you are wearing, but some women do plant them. It pales in comparison to some of the stupid things men do.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    It's not hard to forget one of the many trinkets you are wearing, but some women do plant them. It pales in comparison to some of the stupid things men do.
    Such as...

Phantonym

They don't. That's the point. Then there's a reason to return. Simple.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    They don't. That's the point. Then there's a reason to return. Simple.
    I think it's kinda cute. But, I did give him shit for it. It is one of those things men tease about but secretly like.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    INTj

they leave their hair...and other objects around to scare away other potential females. they want to ensure that the territory in which they leave said objects is theirs, including any potential mates that may or may not live inside that territory. ;D
    When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed to discover they are not it.
    - Bernard Bailey
    It is bad luck to be superstitious.
    - Andrew W. Mathis

sp/sx/so

MBTI
    ENTP

What about if you're dating a woman and you plant fake tokens of female presence? Like say, a Lady's Speedstick in the medicine cabinet.

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Such as...
    Missing the toilet seat completely, for one. Toothpaste in the sink. Spaghetti in the drain... you guys can deal with a few hairs.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    INTj

What about if you're dating a woman and you plant fake tokens of female presence? Like say, a Lady's Speedstick in the medicine cabinet.
    the only reason to do that would be to scare off other women. what would the point of that be?
    When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed to discover they are not it.
    - Bernard Bailey
    It is bad luck to be superstitious.
    - Andrew W. Mathis

sp/sx/so